300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 4 of 16
Go to
  • Since I'm going to try and make an effort to post daily (HOPEFULLY), here's some pics...fairly old now...lol. From the 4th of July, and the Venetian Festival at the end of July with Andrew...

Sitting and waiting for the fireworks to begin...

Here's Andrew just being a goober!

Me...I'm not sure what's up with the orange light...I think it's cuz I was moving or something...lol

This is me, Andrew, and my friend Katt, who went with us..

Us being civilized for once....hehe

This is us up on the ferris wheel...we were at the upper most point, I believe.
  • Me and my Gazelle :)
    Here are a couple of pics of me on my Gazelle Rider. I am sure it's one of the reasons I am doing so well on my diet. I LOVE IT

• Not More Photos....Yes More, sorry lol.
    Ok these photos are ones taken last Christmas and New Years Eve. They not only remind me just how fat I got, but they remind me why I am not going to pig out this Christmas.

This is me with a Christmas gift that hubby has been ordered to never buy me again. Any wonder I put on 22 lbs last November to January

This is a particulary unflaterring pic of me having a turn on Caleigh's DS.

And this is a really really unflattering pic of both me and Caleigh singing along with Singstar on the PS2 on New Years Eve, I was slightly tipsy by the way LOL.
  • Here is the pic of my team from the charity walk on Friday. I am on the bottom right and my BF is the one on my left with his hand on my shoulder (although it kind of looks like he is picking something off me). It is a very flattering picture of me - the angle and the dark makes me look smaller than I am. But that's ok - better then the other way around!

• hey everyone-just wanted to post a few pics up here. You can't really see me that well but I am standing on a mini cliff looking over the Arctic ocean. And then a couple of other pics we took today. Its getting cold up here!

• I just realized that without a picture of me in my icon it might be hard to get to "know" me without a face So here I am!

My husband, Richard, and I. This is from summer before last but I don't really have anything more recent and I look pretty much the same:

On our wedding day in 2001, when I weighed about 350:

I would love to wear this dress again This is from 2000 when I had been losing weight before. This was an "after" pic then when I was almost to my goal and it's a GOAL pic now!! I was about 220 in this pic:

• Sharon (voodoo) and Ammi :)

• Happy Halloween
    Hello all! Here are some photo's of "The Widow" and her Dearly Departed Husband!
    I got such good comments about our costumes! Being all black, you can't get a great view of the gown.
    Also I LOOK YOUNGER THAN THIS!
    I actually pulled up my hair so that all the gray at my temples was REALLY prominent and the pasty makeup also "aged" me a tad.
    DH...well, what can I say...he's a stiff!

• Here's my and my guy, John...we are now known as 'The Pumpkin Heads'...a moment of pure insanity, don't judge me, LOL!!

• Here are two pics of me with my horns on. My glasses are really crooked and boy do I need my bangs trimmed!
  • Ammi asked if she could see the penguins I mentioned from my avatar, so I figured I'd go ahead and post some pictures since I don't think I ever have

The below thumbnails (you should be able to click on them to make them bigger) are as follows:
    1. a clearer version of my avatar
    2. Jeff with the penguins
    3. the coolest penguin of the bunch (yeah, we like penguins)
    4. should I be jealous?
    5. my sister's wedding party (I'm sure you'll have no trouble picking me out even if only by the day-glow white skin )

• oooh, and Jeff's cousin just gave us this picture of us when we went to Medieval Times (that was like 2.5 years ago, but I think we still look the same) I like this picture of me because I think my complexion looks really good for some reason...maybe the lighting

• Here is a pic of my dog Ann and myself taken this weekend. I hope this works!
    Edit: sorry this is so big!

• The Medieval Gown

Here is the gown I made to wear for my Toys for Tots tournament this past weekend. I got a lot of compliments, although I can't say much for the photo.

• More Photos
    Just thought In would show you a pic of Beth's Marcia Brady moment (possible broken nose). Shhh.....don't tell her I put her photo here

This is Daren's new tattoo -

and this is a picture of the two of us on our 4th wedding anniversary -