300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 14 of 16
Go to
  • My current photos
    Well I just started trying to lose weight so here are my before photos.
    Some are flattering.... others.. not so much.

• Here is the picture of when I first started losing weight in 2006.....on the left.....the one on the right was taken Labor Day Weekend 08

I joined a "biggest loser" group at work back in 06 and lost 40lbs......then didn't lose anything else till I started my new eating habits in Feb.....so since Feb I've lost 50lbs......so from the photo on the left till the photo on the right I lost somewhere near 90lbs.....my starting weight, weight lost on 3fc is based off of Feb till now......

• First time I have ventured from my comfort zone in non-black dress slacks. OK - so they are mostly black but it is a big step for me. They also are the smallest size that Catherine's carries - that's the best part!

• Here are some new pics. I got my hair cut/colored and styled yesterday. I love the cut. She gave me thicker bangs and colored it with my first ever highlights. The other photos are of me and my Aunt when I was down at my Dad's house and My Uncle is the oldest man in the photo. My Dad is the next oldest man then my dear hubby Joel is the other man and of coarse me.

• HI, Thought i would add some here.
    The first is me (dark Hair )and my sister at her wedding this summer in Toronto.
    Second is me and my husband at the wedding, I love this pic .Third is from a famaily wedding in 2007, but my weight has been pretty constant the last 2 years. so i dont look too different.

Have already lost 9lbs so hoping to add new pics in a few weeks showing a difference....fingers crossed

• My Chihuahua, Jasmine!

Jasmine (and me, eek!) on Hallowe'en! She turned 2 on October 13th.

~M
  • Here are my updated pics for December. I don't see much of a change at all but... here they are. lol. Size 16 Jeans!!!

• 50 vs 51
    Pics from my 50th birthday last year while on a cruise and then from last night. I had lost a little over 30 pounds in the first pic.

• Here is a picture of Joel and I at his Christmas party last Saturday night.

• Here is my 100 pound loss pic although it really only logs 90 of them. The first pic was taken in early April of 2008 when I weighed 369, the second one was taken this morning at 279.5.

• As a Non-Food reward for my weight loss, I splurged on the first haircut in 2 years. She curled it also in case I wanted to get a perm. Like a test drive I guess.
  • Ok here is my before picture. My husband is also doing South Beach with me. This is me and him at our middle daughters b-day in July.
  • Figured I hadn't posted a picture in awhile.

• towel cake
    Here is a picture of the towel cake I made for my daughters bridal shower this sat.
  • Okay, here's a couple of pictures, as requested of me in my friend's wedding in July of 2008. I was the Maid of Honor.