300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 11 of 16
Go to
  • Progress pics

Starting at 330 (or higher)

50 lbs. lost

Some new ones at 82 lbs. lost

• 8 am vs 8 pm
    IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

I've been thinking about before and after - wish it was this easy.

• Progress Pictures
    The first three are in December - I had lost about 20 pounds then

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

These are from last night - 55 pounds lighter

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

• Here are my updated pictures for the Month of May.

• Here is the baby mule I told you about down by my Dad's house.

• My enjoying my hammock that DH put up and in the back yard on Sunday.

• smaller clothes
    Here are pics in the better fitting clothes taken today

• Ok, I've never posted pictures before, but here are a couple. The first one is at the beginning of a 12 week compitition I am participating in. I weighed 330, which is my highest weight, the second picture is at 303, I am now at 290...and I will try to post another pic after another 10 or more pounds lost.
    You may not be able to tell much of a difference, but I am so excited for my loss. I have been big my whole life....and this is the first time that I have ever lost a significant amount of weight. I pray to continue this way always.

• Okay, before I change my mind. This is one of two shirts I have from my heaviest days. I should have probably brushed my hair first....

(and now that I think about it I should have taken one without pulling the shirt out, but I'm done for the night ladies)

I'm adding some pictures from today. I think the problem right now is that I don't really have much that fits. It's either a little loose, or a little tight. However, here's what I wore out shopping today (with a jacket, since it was still cool). Also, a picture of a shirt I feel is just a little tight, so I'm hoping it will be different in a little while.

• Just a pic of me with my 'new' hairdo. I had a colleague cut me a fringe (bangs) today on a spur-of-the-moment urge. I like it! It isn't really sitting right, because I had already dried it over to the side, but it should work when it is set right.

Zelma
  • Recent pics
    Had a lovely day at the beach on Monday, thought I would post the pics of me, Rich and out lovely 5 month old border collie puppy called Jack!!

• Before shot of DH's face...not sure I have one with his whole body...

here is one of us last year probably fall time

Just made him take this one to show off how proud I am of him!
  • Here is a picture from my hike a couple of weeks ago up "Dog Mountain" -- this is the one where we gained 1600' in 1.5miles. Even though I just had a daypack, it was a tough hike. The flowers are yellow balsamroot, and there are two meadows on this mountain just covered in these flowers. The shot is looking west down the Columbia Gorge towards Portland and Vancouver (WA, not BC ). I didn't take this pix nor the ones from the backpacking trip this weekend, but I did see these scenes with my own two eyes .

• Here's a few pix of my backpacking trip this weekend. The one of me and my friend by the waterfall is at this really cool waterfall called Tunnel Falls where there is a 30' or so tunnel blasted out of the rock behind this huge waterfall. There's one of me and my other friend with our packs on, and one of one of the many waterfalls along the trail. As you can see, the weather was gorgeous -- it doesn't always rain here in Oregon .