Old 03-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

DATE -3/4/2018

USER NAME -TracyB73

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -my first name, maiden name from when I joined, am now married, and the year I was born

REAL NAME -Tracy

AGE - 45

BIRTHDATE -3/2/73

WHERE YOU LIVE -California

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Patrick

ANNIVERSARY -June 8th

KIDS -0

PETS -2 cats and a dog

OCCUPATION -Housewife

STARTING WEIGHT -385

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -I am not following a plan, I really reduced my sodium, sugar and processed foods and going out to eat a lot, I cook at home and make my own spices such as taco seasoning, and home made mac and cheese. I work out maybe five to ten mins a week, I used to do every day, I work out with DDP Yoga and ride the stationary bike, so far I am down 39 pounds, I think 40.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -None really but I do love to swim and I do yoga once in a while.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Ice cream

FAV.BOOK(S) -True crime

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Practical Magic

FAV. SONG(S) -Stevie Nicks, Pat Benetar, Cher, Stevie Wonder, Toto, Journey, Nightwish,

FAV. QUOTE - “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances”

― Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Wiccan/witch housewife, who blogs and is working on writing True Crime books if ya'll want to read it here is my blog, warning, I do talking about dealing with depression, panic attacks, anxiety, and agoraphobia, and witchcraft and wicca, https://moonbeamsandbutterflies.blogspot.com/
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:54 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 264

Height: 5'1"

Default Bio

DATE - 10/05/2018

USER NAME -DawnaRose

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - My name

REAL NAME - Dawna Graziani

AGE - 46

BIRTHDATE - 01/21/1972

WHERE YOU LIVE - Binghamton, NY area (Johnson City)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Francesco. Amazing man, father and support.

ANNIVERSARY - Dec 25, 2008

KIDS - Matteo (20), Medb (17)

PETS - Chihuahuas Lollipop and Bella, Guinea pigs- Pippin, Piper, Salem, Birdie, Tuvoc, Tybalt, Pumpkin, Patch, Mabon, Cookie, Snickers and Spooky. Cat-Luna.

OCCUPATION - Currently full time student OA AAS

STARTING WEIGHT - 300

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Atkins 72 offset by 800 cal diet short term with DR care

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking animals, Richard Simmons.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pizza, chips, pasta

FAV.BOOK(S) - Stephen King, European history, just about anything Wicca and Pagan, Edgar Allen Poe and Lovecraft.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rocky Horror Picture Show, anything Tim Burton

FAV. SONG(S) - ColdPlay and Train, JT Morgan

FAV. QUOTE - "No new horror can be more terrible then the daily torture of the commonplace" HP Lovecraft

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Wicca Practitioner/Pagan. Love this time of year and doing more activities with my family for Halloween. Goal is to be healthy again, add some years for my family and pets. Hopeful and planning for a vow renewal on hubbie's birthday 2 years from now, have the honeymoon we never had and be able to enjoy an active time together on the trip with weight loss goal.

Last edited by DawnaRose; 10-05-2018 at 07:59 AM.
DawnaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:22 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 372

Height: 5' 6"

Default Bio

DATE - February 4th 2019

USER NAME - LoserLolly4Life

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -
Loser = “Loser” of weight.
Lolly = Nickname
4Life = If I want to having a Life much longer I must learn healthier eating & exercise habbits or I'm going to die far to young.

REAL NAME - Eleanor aka Elly aka LollyB

AGE - 35

BIRTHDATE - March 8th

WHERE YOU LIVE - Denver, Colorado

KIDS - 2 boys, 18 & 16

PETS - My Best Friend Shadow a tiny senior rescue poodle.

OCCUPATION -
Entertainment / performance photographer (Dance, theater, live music, etc.)
Fine Artist (Mixed medium painter & Digital photo manipulator / image designer)

STARTING WEIGHT - 372

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I have no idea yet. I'm jumping in & will plan as I learn & go.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Dancing! I'm not the greatest. But that never stops me. I love shaking it!! But it would be incredible to do so with out struggling to breathe with in min's.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fast Food. & All those processed sugars I have been living poorly off of for far to long.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Usually last one I read. . .
I love memoirs of under dogs overcoming great challenges or beating the odds.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -
•Across the Universe
•August Rush

FAV. SONG(S) - Its always changing depending on my mood & current obsession. But I can always turn on my favorite artists/bands & jam out!
•Gomez
•Gregory Alan Isakov
•Paul Simon
•The Beatles
•Snow Patrol

FAV. QUOTE -
“Life Isn't About Waiting For the Storm To Pass It’s About Learning To Dance In the Rain.” Vivian Greene

“Life is creation – self and circumstances, the raw material.” Dorothy Richardson

“Loss Well” Chris Gethard

“Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” Oscar Wilde

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm unapologetically me. I'm not ashamed of my past. I'm stubborn. It's both a fault & gift. Depending how I harness it. When I set my mind to something I achieve it. I'm a recovering heroin addict. 8 years achieved oneday at a time 2,977days in a row. I plan on approaching my weight loss like my recovery. One day at a time. It's about the progress not the perfection. Im willing to learn. Work hard. But also not beat myself up over bad days. I live life with so much passion & love for the world around me. Its now time for me to be equally in love & passionate about my physical health.
Oh and I LOVE DOGS!!!
LoserLolly4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:17 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 315/293/275

Height: 5'3"

DATE - 4/9/2019

USER NAME - Thinsole

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I walk the soles from my shoes, literally. It's a point of pride.

REAL NAME - Liz

AGE - 36

BIRTHDATE - 8/31/82

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan

PETS - 1 cat, who also has weight problems, lol

OCCUPATION - Quality Control

STARTING WEIGHT - 315

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Getting my butt out of a chair and not eating take out.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking, hiking, yoga

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Just about fried anything.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Stephen King The Stand, Bag of Bones.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Cloud Atlas, Sherlock Holmes, Marvel-verse movies, Big Fish

FAV. SONG(S) - Currently The Heavy- Same Ol, FOALS- Mountain at my Gates, Post Mallone- Sunflower

FAV. QUOTE - "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." Invictus by William Henley

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I've lost and gained multiple times. My lowest was 206 lbs when I was jogging 5k three times a week. I was exercising like a crazy person. It wasn't sustainable. Balance and sustainability are what I'm after now.
Thinsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 AM   #215  

S/C/G: 343/343/180

Height: 5'7"

DATE - 4/16/19

USER NAME - Bellaplease

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - There's no real significance. I was just looking for an available username.

REAL NAME - Ella

AGE - 37

BIRTHDATE - April 29

WHERE YOU LIVE - Sunny California

KIDS - None

PETS - Two sassy cats and one super cute puppy

OCCUPATION - Returned to school full-time.

STARTING WEIGHT - 343

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I don't have a plan. I'm lost.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Hiking and dancing

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - ICE CREAM!!!!! The Bees Knees ice cream from Revival in Monterey, Mother's animal cookie ice cream, and mint n chip ice cream.

FAV.BOOK(S) - I don't really have a favorite right now. I've been doing lots of academic reading lately.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Empire Records, Drop Dead Fred, Slumdog Millionaire, Big Fish. I know, the first two are silly. They make me happy!

FAV. SONG(S) - Una Lagrima, Amor Eterno, La Basurita.

FAV. QUOTE - For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm happy to be on this message board and hope to make new friends.

Last edited by bellaplease; 04-17-2019 at 12:11 AM.
bellaplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 562.3/404/195

Height: 6'3"

DATE - 10-17-2019

USER NAME - Charles78

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - First Name plus year I graduated from high school

REAL NAME - Charles

AGE - 60

BIRTHDATE - May 28

WHERE YOU LIVE - Houston, TX

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Nan

ANNIVERSARY - March 2nd

KIDS - Katy, Carlee, Kyle

PETS - Bear (Snorkie) and Bailey (dachshund)

OCCUPATION - ERP Director

STARTING WEIGHT - 414 (this time) Highest back in 2004 562.3

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Calorie counting

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Cycling & Strength Training

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fast Food all of it.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Too many to list - but if you really want to know https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8332090-charles

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Field of Dreams, Braveheart, Apollo 13 ... many others

FAV. SONG(S) - End of the Innocence by don Henley, They Don't know about Us by Tracy Ullman (lol I know) and anything by the Eagles

FAV. QUOTE - "The future is not some place we are going, but one we create. The paths are not found, but made, and the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I thought I was done with losing weight. I got fit in my mid 40's after a lifetime of obesity. I managed to keep it off for about 7 years, and then lost focus. I like having support on the journey to fitness and I like helping others. I like this proverb in relation to weight loss.

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
African Proverb

Charles78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:43 PM   #217  

DATE - 2/19/2020

USER NAME - VulpixGal

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - it's one of my favorite Pokemon...there's two versions of it (before evolution), the original one looks like a fox but with 6 tails, and a big curl between its ears.It's a fire Pokemon The alohan (i think that's how it spelt) one is white, still has the 6 tails, and it's a curly poof between it's ears. It's also an ice Pokemon... I just got into Pokemon last year....

REAL NAME - Jen

AGE - 34

BIRTHDATE - 4/7

WHERE YOU LIVE - Southeastern Michigan, North of Detroit.

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Ed

ANNIVERSARY - Too many to list, but our wedding is going to be in October.

KIDS - 0

PETS - 1 -It's technically my parent's dog, but I lived with him for 4 years (from birth until I moved out), and I love visiting him...It's my pup Ted. (and Ted was in my life before Ed...lol otherwise i doubt we would've named him that. lol).

OCCUPATION - Medical Coder

STARTING WEIGHT - I want to say I was up to about 330, lost some, gained some... I'm currently going of my starting weight of the year of 322.

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I track calories through My Fitness Pal. Though I've been on Weight Watchers in the past.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I do enjoy walking/hiking and swimming.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - a good cake

FAV.BOOK(S) - too many. Currently reading "The Things We Cannot Say" By Kelly Rimmer

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I don't even know anymore. I just saw Platoon not too long ago (for the first time) and thought it was filmed very well. I want to see it again. Very interesting and some Vets say it was one of the closest movies that showed their experience.

FAV. SONG(S) - Haven't listened to too much music recently. Been mostly listening to Podcasts for the last 4 months or so. But I listen to so many types of music, I don't think I could pin down only a few. Heck, I have a long list of songs that I could use for my first dance at my wedding, since we don't really have a song.

FAV. QUOTE - "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

― Doctor Who

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm talking online classes this year to get myself ready to sit for my certification in medical coding. And I'm also planning my wedding.
Vulpixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 07:37 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 325/311/145

Default Hi!

DATE - 07.29.2020

USER NAME - M0tivated

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Because I'm finally in the right head space to do this!

REAL NAME - Maybe later...

AGE - 40

BIRTHDATE - January

WHERE YOU LIVE - Southeastern U.S.

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Divorced

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - None

PETS - None

OCCUPATION - Administrative

STARTING WEIGHT - 325

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Calories In / Calories Out

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fried anything!

FAV.BOOK(S) -

FAV. MOVIE(S) - The Shawshank Redemption, Silence of the Lambs

FAV. SONG(S) -

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm recently divorced and looking forward to the next chapter of my life.

Last edited by M0tivated; 07-29-2020 at 07:40 PM.
M0tivated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:35 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 452/444.4/250

Height: 5"4"

Default MamaZee: Take 239 - Gotta Make It Work!

DATE - 10/29/2020

USER NAME - MamaZee

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just cuz

AGE - 47

WHERE YOU LIVE - Pacific North West

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Yes. Younger.

KIDS - 2 (adults)

OCCUPATION - Consulting

STARTING WEIGHT - 452

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - As best a version of Matol as I can get using Ideal Protein or Proti Diet foods.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Bread

FAV.BOOK(S) - The World According to Garp

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Elf, About Time

FAV. SONG(S) - Woman's Work, Loveshack

FAV. QUOTE - “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I lost 111lbs about 10 years ago, through Matol. It was easy and healthy. Then a traumatic life event messed up my body and I've not been able to lose since. Only gain. I've tried to recreate Matol before, but it hasn't worked. I've got 20 years or food diaries - Atkins, Fit for Life, strict calorie counting, Keto... you name it. Only Matol worked. As I now face increasing immobility and being pushed for bariatric surgery, I'm doubling down. I see for the first time (geez) that Matol was not only low carb, but low fat and low calorie as well. Somehow I missed that all this time. I'm going to try similar foods to Matol, and strictly that plan and see what happens. I'm on day 3 now. Even though I was in ketosis already, day 2 I had major keto flu and/or detox. I think quitting cheese and eggs is a big difference here, too. With Matol my weight went down down down. Only ever down. EVERY other plan has up, down, around, up, up, down and then nada. The proof in this working will be the numbers being consistently down. I'm here to get support and accountability.

Carb Manager recommends a 35% caloric restriction: 2600 or so/day. Also macros of high fat and higher protein. I'll be doing closer to Ideal Protein and Matol... under 1000 calories, around 30g fat, 100g protein, and max 20g carbs. WISH ME LUCK!
MamaZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:16 PM   #220  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello Everyone

DATE - 11/02/2020

USER NAME - erricah71

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - none

REAL NAME - Errica

AGE - 49

BIRTHDATE - 7/09

WHERE YOU LIVE - New Jersey

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - n/a

ANNIVERSARY - n/a

KIDS - 2

PETS - 1

OCCUPATION - Ride Share Driver

STARTING WEIGHT - 310

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Atkins Diet

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Weight Training, Cardio

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Cookies

FAV.BOOK(S) - Atkins New Diet Revolution,

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I don't have just one

FAV. SONG(S) - I don't have just one

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:48 PM   #221  

Talking Howdy from Seattle WA!

DATE - April 4 2024

USER NAME - Bellemorte79

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I've been into MMORPGS since like 2008 I think. This has been my World of Warcraft handle since then. I don't do custom usernames for different forums so my WoW handle it is!

REAL NAME - Jami

AGE - 44

BIRTHDATE - 9/22/79

WHERE YOU LIVE - Federal Way, WA - This is in the Pacific Northwest of the US and it's directly south of Seattle

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - My partner of now 13 years name is Vanessa.

ANNIVERSARY - March 28, 2011

KIDS - Nope.

PETS - Nope.

OCCUPATION - Very boiled down, I do IT work for a Medical Device manufacturer and do travel for business.

STARTING WEIGHT - 344

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I don't believe in most of the plan/fad diets out there so I'm just counting my calories and using Lose It

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - If we are talking cardio, I LOVE ellipticals and stationary bikes. I also love to lift but my knees are acting up so I'm on a lifting hiatus.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - I don't believe in no-no foods.

FAV.BOOK(S) -

FAV. MOVIE(S) -

FAV. SONG(S) -

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm extremely blunt and to the point. If you are extremely sensitive about this, I'm not being mean. I'm just direct. I operate by the if I'm telling you something, I care enough to tell you. Otherwise, I wouldn't.
Bellemorte79 is offline   Reply With Quote