Old 07-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #46  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'9"

DATE - July 30th

USER NAME - SoDetermined

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I am SoDetermined to stay on plan and not give up. I am too young to be so obese, and I am scared if I do not do something to change it I will not be around for my daughter growing up, and I will not be able to have more children.

AGE - 25

BIRTHDATE - 8/20

WHERE YOU LIVE - TEXAS

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - yes, lol

ANNIVERSARY - Feb. 14th

KIDS - Yes, beautiful daughter, will be 6 on Tuesday

PETS - Yes, a Dog, a Cat, 9 fish, and a hermit crab

OCCUPATION - General Manager for Hotel

STARTING WEIGHT - too much, around 315

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - calorie counting and exersize

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking, playing with my kid, swimming, I really want an eliptical, when I was going to the gym I LOVED it!!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Donuts, pastries of any kind really, and cookies

FAV.BOOK(S) - I LOVE to read, I am a bookworm, I like the new age stuff, I love anything by Janet Evonovich

FAV. MOVIE(S) - The Notebook, My husband got me into the Marvel Movies, I love romantic comedies, and chick movies, I love Pretty Woman, and Hope Floats, Sweet Home Alabama, etc.

FAV. SONG(S) - too many to list ... Musically I like a little of everything

FAV. QUOTE - "Love is not blind, it sees more, because it sees more it chooses to see less" and "Love is patient, Love is Kind. It does not envy. It does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves. Love NEVER FAILS!"
SoDetermined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

DATE -8-22-11

USER NAME -barbygirl43

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I've been overweight all my life. In college I worked at Walmart. I had this one coworker who always said I looked like a Barbie. I always told her more of a politically correct one. When I went to get me a yahoo name Barbie was taken so I changed the "ie" to a "y." 43 was the jersey number of the guy I had a crush on in high school & it's stuck as a favorite number ever since.

REAL NAME - Dawnyal—pronounced don-yell

AGE -38

BIRTHDATE -June 20

WHERE YOU LIVE -Oklahoma

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Jeff

ANNIVERSARY - June 21, 2002

KIDS -one daughter, two sons, and a step son

PETS -3 dogs

OCCUPATION -Newspaper production

STARTING WEIGHT -Highest 344, started this time at 313

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -None. Just to eat less, move more

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Wii Fit, Wii biggest loser, jogging

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - I think it would be easier to name foods I don't like—mushrooms is all I can think of right now.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Like murder mysteries

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Most 80s high school love stories

FAV. SONG(S) -80s music

FAV. QUOTE -“Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head”—Ann Landers

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -As you can see by my join date, I've been here a while. When I joined that was the first time in my adult life I'd ever tried to diet. I may have been away from here for about three years but I haven't given up yet.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Default My Bio

DATE - 9/18/11

USER NAME - Change4Life

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I have made a change, not just to lose weight or diet, but for the rest of my life.

REAL NAME - Donna Cooper

AGE - 55

BIRTHDATE - 6/26/1956

WHERE YOU LIVE - Foothills of East Tennessee (beautiful!)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Michael Cooper

ANNIVERSARY - 5/21/1988

KIDS - 2 - Daughter Janeen is 22; Son Jonathan is 11

PETS - rescued Ragdoll cat: Drew (Raggedy Andy...Andrew...Drew) and a rescue Corgi/Pom/Sheltie mix: Reese PBC.

OCCUPATION - Author and Parent Liaison for families with special needs children (autism)

STARTING WEIGHT - 318

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Counting Calories - tracking every bite on "MyPlate"

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - ha! I'm not even going to dignify that with a response

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Coca-cola

FAV.BOOK(S) - Bible, Jesus Calling, Give Him the Whale, You're really going to love this Kid, anything written by Janette Oke, Beverly Lewis and Nicholas Sparks

FAV. MOVIE(S) -The Sound of Music, The Notebook, While You Were Sleeping, Horse Whisperer, Simon Birch

FAV. SONG(S) - Anything by Hillsong; Shout to the Lord, Untitled Hymn, Mary Did You Know?, Draw Me Close to You

FAV. QUOTE - "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Eph 3: 20

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have the best job in the world. I'm a Mom of a precious boy, who happens to have autism. We've seen God do miracles in his life. I love the Lord, and know He is in control. On 8/17/2011, after months of testing, I had a heart cath and stent because of a 95% blockage. I could have had an MI. My little guy still needs me around, so I've done a 180 on life style. Going to do all I can do to stick around for a while. Grateful for the support here.

Last edited by Change4Life; 01-26-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #49  
awesomeness.

S/C/G: 350-ish/ticker/199

Height: 5'5"

DATE - 10/17/11

USER NAME - Wishfuiiy

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -It is a name I've been using around the internet for years.

REAL NAME - Sam

AGE - 25

BIRTHDATE - Sept. 4th

WHERE YOU LIVE - NC

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!

ANNIVERSARY - Of the day of freedom or what?

KIDS - Zip, unless you include my dog.

PETS - A chihuahua named Gracie

OCCUPATION - I always say I'm the overweightress.

STARTING WEIGHT - 350

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - My own, and just counting calories and cut out soda cold-turkey.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Who likes to exercise?

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Fajitas with all the trimmings.

FAV.BOOK(S) - She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, Harry Potter books and anything by Stephen King

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Wayne's World, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Empire Records, any Zombie movie.

FAV. SONG(S) - Mostly indie/hipster music, but one of my favorite for my weight loss goal is "Edge of Glory" - Lady Gaga

FAV. QUOTE - "We accept the love we think we deserve."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am going to be an Aunt in Dec/Jan and I'm so stoked. My niece one of my motivators, even if I haven't met her yet.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #50  

November 5, 2011

PearlNorth - childhood alias me and a friend cooked up for when you don't want someone to know your real name.
(Debbie is my real name)

I am a young 61. My birthday is June 2nd.

I live in Northern California. I have been married for 28 years to a wonderful man. We have one daughter who is great.

We have two cats, Gracie and Sunday. However, Sunday thinks she is a dog.

I am a retired Web Designer.

My highest weight was 350. And have lost 86 poinds so far. I count calories, keep a food diary, eat low fat, and do water aerobics.

My no-no foods are butter and ice cream.

Favorite Quote: Insanity is continuing the same behavior over and over expecting different results.

Last edited by PearlNorth; 11-05-2011 at 07:06 PM.
PearlNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 365/TICKER/300

Height: 5'10"

DATE - 11/8/11

USER NAME -condanchri

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I've been using that since my husband and I had our first child (son's name is Connor, my name is Dani and hubby's name is Chris ... condanchri)

REAL NAME - Dani (Danielle)

AGE - 43

BIRTHDATE - Sept 20

WHERE YOU LIVE - Western Washington State

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Married to Chris

ANNIVERSARY - April 22, 2000

KIDS - 3: Connor (10, almost 11!!), Logan (8) and Madeline (7)

PETS - 2 German Shepherd dogs, 1 stealthy hunting cat and 1 Beta fish

OCCUPATION - domestic goddess, homeschooling mom and future RN

STARTING WEIGHT - 356 lbs.

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I have been doing Ideal Protein, on and off, for the past 6 months. I don't think I have the required will-power for it to work consistently for me (especially considering the money I have blown on it, thus far). I have found it to be extremely restrictive, and I subconsciously fight restriction. I am seriously considering trying Jenny Craig (tried it once, 16+ yrs. ago, and felt really healthy on it). My health insurance gives me a discount on the program, so I may try it for a month and see how it goes.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Zumba!!! However, at my present weight (and age), I definitely feel the pain in my knees. I know it will get better when my weight goes down, but it hurts right now. I Zumba 3x per week, hoping to work up to 4x per week. Despite my size, my instructors are hoping I will eventually go through instructor training, so I must be doing something right!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Hmmmmm. Anything deemed "forbidden" in my tremendously warped "diet" mindset: carbs and sweets usually.

FAV.BOOK(S) - "Juliet" by Anne Fortier - I want to move to Italy!!!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Braveheart, Julie & Julia, The Departed, JFK, Usual Suspects

FAV. SONG(S) - Price Tag, by Jessie J, LOT'S of others...

FAV. QUOTE - "No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers." - Anonymous

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am definitely someone who has, unfortunately, had to deal with "diets" and "loosing weight" thinking since I was just 13 years old. My mom had me on Tab and other diet drinks early on, and 800 calorie diets while in my early years of high school. I somehow grew away from all that, became a flight attendant, and married my true love (miraculously!). However, I find that I fight the same demons I used to, and I now have a loving daughter (now 7 yrs old) who I am SO careful does not follow in my footsteps. My mantra is: HEALTHY EATING!! EXERCISE!! I so want to get back to a healthy body for myself, to be a role model to my daughter. It is good to have a motivator that is outside of myself.
condanchri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 366/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9

DATE - 11/27/11

USER NAME - Lunalore

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Luna's been my nickname around the internet and beyond for almost a decade. The "lore" part was added to various user names as like, tales or stories. So Luna Tales.

REAL NAME - Marie, but I much prefer Luna.

AGE - 32

BIRTHDATE - July 27

WHERE YOU LIVE - Northern Virginia

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - N/A

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - N/A

PETS - N/A

OCCUPATION -Barista at Starbucks

STARTING WEIGHT - 366

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - In January, I'm starting a program through my church called "Losing to Live" (which you can Google to learn more about). Until then, I'm counting calories, walking 3 - 4 times a week and tracking my progress on MyFitnessPal.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walking, obviously.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Oh man, anything sweet or with chocolate.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Gone With the Wind, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter series, Twilight series, America the Book, Unlikely Disciple

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Deathly Hallows Part 2, Return of the King, all of the Matrix movies, Saved!, Love Actually, Gone With the Wind

FAV. SONG(S) - Help! by the Beatles, Cover Me by Bruce Springsteen, Head Over Heels by Tears for Fears, A View to a Kill by Duran Duran

FAV. QUOTE - "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" - from The Shawshank Redemption and "It's hard losing weight. It's hard being fat. Pick your hard." - from someone on a WW message board.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - This is probably the fourth serious attempt in the past 5 years I've made at losing weight.The last 4 times, I did lose weight, but I gained it all back plus more. I can't keep doing this! I'm really trying to look at the big, long term picture this time around.
Lunalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

DATE - 12/7/11

USER NAME - Imnotperfect24

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Because no one is perfect and i'm 24

REAL NAME - Jami

AGE - 24

BIRTHDATE - 2/21/1987

WHERE YOU LIVE - somewhere in Michigan

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I have no significant other....

ANNIVERSARY - which means i have no anniversary

KIDS - no kids.. unless you count my nieces and nephew.. I have 5 nieces 1 nephew and 2 great nieces..

PETS - 1 cat Elijah.. he's a spoiled rotten cat who sometimes thinks hes a dog..

OCCUPATION - I'm currently in university.

STARTING WEIGHT - 315 but highest weight was up to 330

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - my own plan... xbox dance..

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - dance

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - to many to name.. HATE mushrooms though.. uck and fish.. bleh

FAV.BOOK(S) - Potter series, twilight series, A Child called it, and many more that my brain at 2:38am cant think of.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -wayyyy to many to name

FAV. SONG(S) - Anything by Crystal Bowersox

FAV. QUOTE - I have lots of them.. and if i can think of any i will post them......

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - not at the moment.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #54  
New Journey - New Life

S/C/G: 338.8/319/180

DATE - January 1, 2012

USER NAME - Jentlebreeze

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I am gentle in spirit and love summer breezes Jennifer is my first name, JENtle. Being creative.

REAL NAME - Jennifer

AGE - 47

BIRTHDATE - September 25

WHERE YOU LIVE - Northern Indiana

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Single by choice and loving it.

ANNIVERSARY - None

KIDS - Three awesome kids, ages, 23, 21, 14. Oldest is getting ready to graduate from college. I've been blessed with great kids.

PETS - TOO MANY! 5 dogs. Four are papillons and one miniature Australian shepherd.

OCCUPATION - Database manager - customer service

STARTING WEIGHT - 338

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - South Beach - Calorie Counting

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking and Wii

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - STARCH STARCH STARCH ----- love breads and pasta

FAV.BOOK(S) - Book of Life - Bible

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Pay It Forward; Officer and a Gentleman; Ghost; Gone With The Wind; Diary of a Mad Black Woman

FAV. SONG(S) - - Gospel of all kinds, favorite, Yolanda Adams, "It's Gon' Be Nice"........ any R & B

FAV. QUOTE - Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
jentlebreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #55  
Tel

S/C/G: 317/304.6/145

Height: 5'4"

DATE - 1/2/2012

USER NAME - Telorida

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's a name-mashup of significant real-life names

REAL NAME - I prefer to be known by my user name.

AGE -29

BIRTHDATE - 8/24/82

WHERE YOU LIVE - Maryland

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Yes...

ANNIVERSARY - Dating for 11 years (Nov 2000) engaged Aug 28 2011, wedding Oct 13 2012

KIDS - None

PETS - 2 cats

OCCUPATION - Desk/seated/computer work

STARTING WEIGHT - 345 (much earlier this last year)

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I have no idea yet... I have tried ever plan I can imagine and never get very far, so I'm looking for something new.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - none... yet...

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Rum & Coke

FAV.BOOK(S) -can't pick one

FAV. MOVIE(S) - also can't pick one

FAV. SONG(S) - Only Happy When it Rains - Garbage

FAV. QUOTE - Depends on the moment.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
Telorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #56  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

DATE - 7 February 2012

USER NAME - Nightkatt

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Im a Night owl and my name is Katt lol

REAL NAME - Well everyone calls me Katt (and has done for the last 22 years lol), but my real name is Sarah Jane

AGE - 39

BIRTHDATE - 25 April

WHERE YOU LIVE - New Zealand

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - My darling Scooterman (Richard)

ANNIVERSARY - 21 December

KIDS - 1 - daughter Ashleigh Heather Rose, she will be 21 in August. Also have 2 grandkids - Silas Prebble Blue (2 in April) and Zoey-Rose Heather (1 in Oct).

PETS - 4 dogs .. when put together would be one big one lol. Oldest is Gizmo my long-haired chihuahua, then Baer her daughter (chi/daschund), Baers boyfriend Pepa (chi/papillion) and their daughter Teagan (chi/pap/hund). They are our babies.

OCCUPATION - Assistant Manager at Silvermoon (Pandora!!!)

STARTING WEIGHT - Original starting weight was 380lb, but left the weight loss track for a couple of years .. so Friday 3 Feb had weight of 301lb

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - A replacement shake for breakfast (as I cant face eating first thing in the morning), no particular plan though .. low fat ... cutting down sugar ...

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - None lol .. but I am starting at the gym on Friday for my first session .. also I did enjoy my Dancing with Richard Simmons dvd .. will have to find where its been put since I moved!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Has to be chocolate .. I can have it again some day .. when I learn to stop before the whole bar is gone lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - Crime - Patricia Cornwall, James Patterson etc

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Any that make me laugh, musicals, some of the RomCom ones ..

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many .. love most genres though

FAV. QUOTE - Anything is possible.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Its a long journey Im undertaking and enjoy meeting others on the way.
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

DATE -09/02/2012

USER NAME -pluckypear

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I came up with the name when I first came online oh so many moons ago. I am pear shaped, was also pear shaped then and you know you pluck pears and I can be plucky.

REAL NAME -Andrea

AGE -46

BIRTHDATE -December.

WHERE YOU LIVE -Toronto, ON. Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Hubby

ANNIVERSARY -St. Patrick's Day

KIDS -0

PETS -2 cats

OCCUPATION -Educator

STARTING WEIGHT -319.6

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Healthy eating, moving more and therapy.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Swimming, aquafitness and dancing.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Chips, ice cream and beer.

FAV.BOOK(S) -Too many and too varied to list.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -The God Father and The Princess Bride.

FAV. SONG(S) - Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

FAV. QUOTE -"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet."
~Emily Dickinson~

Old 02-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 325/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4.75"

DATE - 2/29/2012

USER NAME - Fiyah

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It has been my nickname for quite a while. Fire (without the attitude... lol) can be your best friend or your worst nightmare, it all depends on how you treat and tend to it.

REAL NAME - Vikki

AGE - 41

WHERE YOU LIVE - Ohio

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Doug

ANNIVERSARY - Oct

KIDS - 1 step-daughter grown and on her own

PETS - 2 dogs; Punkin (5yr) & RiverTank (2yr)

OCCUPATION - accounting

STARTING WEIGHT - 325

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Running agility with my dogs.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Chocolate & Pizza

FAV.BOOK(S) - Anne McCaffrey's Pern series

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Too many to list

FAV. QUOTE - BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND.
-DR. SEUSS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I am very active in akita rescue and canine agility. My pets are a very big part of my life!
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #59  
Sam-I-Am

S/C/G: 324/see ticker/170

Height: 5'8

Default Hi there

DATE - April 14, 2012

USER NAME - Samcakes, or sam-i-am

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - pet names my husband and mother in law call me

REAL NAME - Samantha, of course

AGE - 22

BIRTHDATE - 2/7/1990

WHERE YOU LIVE - idaho

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - jon-boy, the bestest man in the whole world, my high school sweetheart

ANNIVERSARY - october 8th

KIDS - 1 stepdaughter

PETS - 3 dogs, bella, kitty, and coco, 1 'stray' cat my hubby keeps feeding, affectionately named dogfood

OCCUPATION - Caregiver

STARTING WEIGHT - 324

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - counting calories, (staying under 1600) and doing 1 hour of walking, 7 days a week

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking and hiking outdoors. thank god summer is FINALLY here

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pretty much all food, thats why i weigh 300+ pounds!

FAV.BOOK(S) - the dark towers, by steven king

FAV. MOVIE(S) - trailer park boys... dont ask me why, because it baffles me too

FAV. SONG(S) - the beatles, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, etc. love the old hippy music

FAV. QUOTE - 'blinding ignorance does mislead us, o, wretched mortals, open your eyes"

samcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 406/394/200

Height: 5"7

DATE -16th May 2012

USER NAME -JoseLo

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just a nickname, based on my real name. And that I like J-Lo!

REAL NAME -Joselito

AGE - 20

BIRTHDATE - 12th August

WHERE YOU LIVE - Newcastle, UK

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I wish!!

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS - My dream some day to have a child. I do not know if this will happen but I would like it, including adoption.

PETS - None allowed in my home so again sadly no. Oh wow, I make myself sound so lonely don't I??

OCCUPATION - Mending/altering clothing, making clothes and accessories, sewing workshop assistant.

STARTING WEIGHT - 400lb about

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Just low calorie eating.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Dancing!!! LOVE it. I like walking and swimming too.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Fried chicken, ice cream, cake.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Shopaholic series (I know, I know... I am not very literary!) They are just funny and sassy!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Shopaholic movie. Moulin Rouge. Quinceañera

FAV. SONG(S) - Too too many! So much Latin, Soca, Pop and Danzaaaa!!

FAV. QUOTE - 'I could only believe in a god who dances.' Nietzsche

I am a Catholic, I am the youngest of 7 brothers and sisters, and I love them. I am a happy, joyful person!
JoseLo is offline   Reply With Quote