3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+.....Bios (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/34703-300-bios.html)

JoseLo 05-16-2012 05:21 PM

DATE -16th May 2012

USER NAME -JoseLo

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just a nickname, based on my real name. And that I like J-Lo!

REAL NAME -Joselito

AGE - 20

BIRTHDATE - 12th August

WHERE YOU LIVE - Newcastle, UK

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - I wish!!

ANNIVERSARY - :(

KIDS - My dream some day to have a child. I do not know if this will happen but I would like it, including adoption.

PETS - None allowed in my home so again sadly no. Oh wow, I make myself sound so lonely don't I??

OCCUPATION - Mending/altering clothing, making clothes and accessories, sewing workshop assistant.

STARTING WEIGHT - 400lb about :(

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Just low calorie eating.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Dancing!!! LOVE it. I like walking and swimming too.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Fried chicken, ice cream, cake.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Shopaholic series (I know, I know... I am not very literary!) They are just funny and sassy!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Shopaholic movie. Moulin Rouge. Quinceañera

FAV. SONG(S) - Too too many! So much Latin, Soca, Pop and Danzaaaa!!

FAV. QUOTE - 'I could only believe in a god who dances.' Nietzsche

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
I am a Catholic, I am the youngest of 7 brothers and sisters, and I love them. I am a happy, joyful person!

livelaughlovesunshin 05-17-2012 01:07 PM

DATE - 05/17/2012

USER NAME - livelaughlovesunshin

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just wanting a happy life and saw this on a plaque and thought it fit.

REAL NAME - Samantha

AGE - 25

BIRTHDATE - August 13

WHERE YOU LIVE - Kentucky

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - No

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS - Two, 1 and 2 years old

PETS - A dog and a cat

OCCUPATION - Nursing student

STARTING WEIGHT - 317

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - I am doing Weight Watchers, I have given up my number one addiction which was Pepsi, and I plan on walking a lot.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Exercise bike

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pepsi and Oreo Ice Cream

FAV.BOOK(S) - I love James Patterson, specifically the Alex Cross series

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Forrest Gump, I am Sam

FAV. SONG(S) - Pumped Up Kicks

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Not right now. I am just excited to find people who are similar to me. :)

thelootlady 05-30-2012 10:19 AM

DATE - May 30th

USER NAME -thelootlady

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - it's what I do

REAL NAME - Carol

AGE - 47 - but 48 in a few days

BIRTHDATE - June 15

WHERE YOU LIVE - Toronto, Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Bob (my loot man)

ANNIVERSARY - March 19th i think?

KIDS - nope -but grandma of 4 by marriage

PETS - nope

OCCUPATION - Toy Store owner, president and cleaner

STARTING WEIGHT - 320

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -seeing a nutritionist

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -treadmill & weight machines (love swimming too)

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -brownies with icing

FAV.BOOK(S) -the tin drum by gunter grass, Fall on your knees by Anne McDonald

FAV. MOVIE(S) -the graduate, any musical, a huge variety of action movies and mysteries. ( I watch way too many movies)

FAV. SONG(S) - again huge assortment from the bee gees or other 70's classics to michael buble (you know who i mean) and green day.

FAV. QUOTE - (Whatever your religion or not - I think this says a lot)
God cannot steer a still vessel

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - Like many before - I have lost a lot of weight and gained it all back and then some. I got married at 280lbs and have a loving husband. I look forward to being healthier, smaller and getting even more lovin. ;)

KateB 07-07-2012 10:50 AM

DATE -7 July 2012

USER NAME - KateB

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's my name, not very original I know, but easy to remember.

REAL NAME - Katherine I much prefer Kate. I am usually called Kathy or Kate it kind of depends on who it is and if they are taking TO me or ABOUT me. Such as, "Kate, can you got to the store?" But if hubby is talking on the phone to some he would say "Kathy went to the store." WHEW! I bet I get the prize for longest answer for real name!:dizzy:

AGE - 46 If I knew I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself when I was younger!

BIRTHDATE - 14 May 1966

WHERE YOU LIVE - RURAL Minnesota - farm country baby!

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Kevin...Mr. Freak of Nature, can eat ANYTHING in ANY AMOUNT without gaining weight! In fact he was told by his doctor to gain 10 pounds...that took him 3 years to do! Told you FREAK OF NATURE!

ANNIVERSARY - 21 October 1989

KIDS - 21 yr old son Dan, 18 Yr old Daughter Haylea AND 1 yr old grandson Rylan

PETS - 4 dogs, Lexi a 10 Yr old Cocker Spaniel, Bandit a 6 yr old Cocker Spaniel, Riley a 7 yr old Springer Spaniel and Cooper a 5 month old Austrailian Shepard/Husky cross. 1 cat Pitter a 4 yr old long hair male who thinks I am THE BEST THING on the WHOLE PLANET!

OCCUPATION - Official Title Administrative Assistant (for a John Deere Dealership) I am the only woman amongst 20 men. So my job description...Den Mother

STARTING WEIGHT - 315

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Calorie Counting and currently persuing WLS...hopefully by December

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Anything in the water!!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice Cream

FAV.BOOK(S) - I can't remember the last time I read a book

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Bed of Roses, Gone with the Wind, Bridesmaids, The Ringer,

FAV. SONG(S) - I can't pick one...or even 10. I LOVE music! My taste in music is pretty broad too.

FAV. QUOTE - "Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail" Actually I HATE this quote. My son had a Scout Master who said this ALL THE TIME! She drove me batshit crazy! But I have found it to be so true...which is why I hate it. But I have found it does motivateme.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have a wild sense of humor. You can't take yourself to seriously. I can be quite sarcastic. I would never say or do anything to intentionally hurt someone.

Chubbygirl253 07-09-2012 11:48 PM

Hi I'm Laura

My user name is Chubbygirl253. The chubby girl part is probably obvious and the 253 is my area code. I'm from Tacoma Washington.

Starting weight 330, current weight 321, goal weight 165. Yep that's right, I set out to lose half my body weight= 165 lbs.

Just started this goal. 9 lbs down and 156 to go! I'm doing weight watchers from home. The older version, because I don't care for points plus

No kids of my own but my boyfriend has a 3-yr old daughter and I have a 2-yr old nephew and they have boundless energy. No pets.

I have a wonderful boyfriend Stephen who loves me how I am but together we decided to lose weight to get healthier. He's the best! :hug:

I just turned 35 June 30th

I also decided to start a blog. Confessions of a chubby girl. More to come on that. I'm new to this site but I really like it! Good luck everyone!

wondersha 07-11-2012 03:53 PM

DATE -July 11th 2012

USER NAME -Wondersha

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I love Wonderwoman..I'm hoping to maintain that sense of power and strength throughout my process.

REAL NAME Shannon

AGE -29

BIRTHDATE - June 15th 1983

WHERE YOU LIVE - New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada (EH!!!):carrot:

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Courtney

ANNIVERSARY - April 5th 2011

KIDS - nooooo

PETS -noooooo

OCCUPATION - Recently left my job to return to school

STARTING WEIGHT -310

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -eat healthy and move that butt!!!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -There is no such thing..but an awesome Ipod playlist is what motivates me

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -There is not enough space to list them all..Ham and Pineapple Pizza smothered in garlic sauce, sour cream and onion chips, cinnamon buns

FAV.BOOK(S) -East of Eden, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Garden State, The Little Mermaid

FAV. SONG(S) -too many to possibly list..there may be more songs then no no foods :D

FAV. QUOTE - "While I breathe I hope" and "sometimes the only way is jumping, I hope you're not afraid of heights"

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
My journey to weight loss is based entirely on getting healthy. I have not set a goal weight for myself. Instead I am setting activity goals. I do not have a weight in mind that I need to be. More, I want to be able to do all the things on my bucket list that my current size prevents me from doing. I want to zip line through a forest, I want to participate in a marathon. I want to be able to chase my nieces around for hours, jump in puddles and scale playground equipment without worrying about whether I will fit. In the past 6 years I have been consistently gaining and losing the same 75lbs, I look forward to losing it and not seeing it again.

BellaHTH 07-14-2012 01:13 PM

Hi! I was here a few years ago and have since... well, anyways, I'm back.

DATE - July 14, 2012

USER NAME - BellaHTH

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - My cat's name, HTH = Health, Thin, Happiness

REAL NAME - Cristy

AGE - 32

BIRTHDATE - Aug 21

WHERE YOU LIVE - Wisconsin

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - boyfriend

ANNIVERSARY - It's been over 2 years

KIDS - I consider my furbabies my kids

PETS - can and dog

OCCUPATION - graphic designer/programmer

STARTING WEIGHT - 396

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - eat less, exercise more

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - elliptical, walking (but I really, really want to lose weight to get back into a swim suit and into a pool)

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - cheeeeeese

FAV.BOOK(S) - Twilight series

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Garden State, Twilight series

FAV. SONG(S) - Crash Into Me (Dave Matthews)

FAV. QUOTE - “The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.” ― Ayn Rand

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - This time it's for real.

jonah 08-18-2012 09:58 PM

Date - August 18th

User Name - Jonah

Significance Of Your User Name - I let myself be swallowed up by the whale of guilt, hopelessness, pity, fear, and anger. Though, Now, Its the third Day, and I am emerging out f the whale, leaving the blubber behind.

Real Name -

Age - Young

Birthdate -

Where You Live - USA

Significant Other -

Anniversary -

Kids - None

Pets - None (Though, I would have cats )

Occupation - Programmer (websites)

Starting Weight - 440

What Plan Are You Following - Evacuation Mode, Exercising every day and changing what I eat.

Fav. Exercise(s) - None yet

Fav. No-no Foods - Peanut butter

Fav.book(s) - The B-I-B-L-E, that's the book for me...

Fav. Movie(s) - Matilda

Fav. Song(s) - Belle - Al Green

Fav. Quote - "You are able to, but I AM HUMBLED TO."

Anything Else You Would Like People To Know About You -
Ready to live my life without being calculative of spaces or the sturdiness of chairs or how people see me. Its time for me to love myself and also follow the will of god for my life.

FerrisW 11-02-2012 12:19 AM

DATE - 2 November 2011

USER NAME - FerrisW

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I use it other places on the internet too- it's short for ferris wheel, because of a line in a song that I like: It doesn't matter how you feel, life is just a ferris wheel, it's always up and down. Reminds me that when things are down, they're going to get better.

REAL NAME - Becca

AGE - 30

BIRTHDATE - 6th July

WHERE YOU LIVE - New Zealand

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - N/A

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS - N/A

PETS - I have 6 budgies, all named after Marvel comic characters

OCCUPATION - Teacher

STARTING WEIGHT - 298

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Cutting out the junk and getting off the couch and exercising!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I haven't got hardcore into exercising yet- for now I'm building up my stamina by playing Just Dance every day, and using Zumba DVDs.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pasta dishes, bacon sandwiches and cream cakes.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Anything by Neil Gaiman

FAV. MOVIE(S) - I have a pretty eclectic and extensive DVD collection so I couldn't pick just one!

FAV. SONG(S) - I love the Beatles and Motown

FAV. QUOTE - "Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." -Empire Records

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I'm pretty shy, wish I could be a writer, and love nail art and sparkly polishes.

time4me2change 11-03-2012 03:40 PM

DATE - November 3, 2012

USER NAME - time4me2change

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - a reminder of what I want/need to do

REAL NAME - Melissa

AGE - 28

WHERE YOU LIVE - Toronto, On, CA and Cairo, Egypt

PETS - 2 papillions - Matilda and Beenie

OCCUPATION - High School teacher

STARTING WEIGHT - well over 300... :(

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - no actual plan, want portion control and increased exercise and healthier choices

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking, dancing, mild yoga, and the daily 4 flights of stairs to my classroom (well don't love the last one so much as I'm stuck with it)

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - fast food, chocolate, desserts

FAV.BOOK(S) - enjoy ones written by John Connolly

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Lord of the Rings, and many others.... mostly action

FAV. SONG(S) - changes with my mood... right now jump in the line and please don't leave me

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore. I've alwys been bigger, but this is disgusting. I want to date, but I would be repulsed by me.... I want to feel confident and sexy again, right now I fake my confidence at work. I want to fit comfortably in economy class plane seats and NOT need a seatbelt extender. I want to not have to ask for a table in a restaurant, because I won't fit in a booth. I want to go on theme park rides again.... I want my life back.

Radiojane 11-03-2012 11:23 PM

USER NAME - Radiojane

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I used to be a big old time radio fanatic. I've let it slide a bit, but it was a name I've used in forums before

REAL NAME - Jane

AGE -27

BIRTHDATE - September 20

WHERE YOU LIVE - SE Saskatchewan Canada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Hugely complicated.

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS - No. Love my nephews and nieces

PETS -1 cat, Fidget

OCCUPATION - Marketing Director for a Shopping Center

STARTING WEIGHT - 435

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - primal/low carb/calorie counting

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - swimming

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Mac & Cheese, Perogies, pizza, any pasta

FAV.BOOK(S) - Old Hollywood bios, Christopher Moore books

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Oscar, the Philadelphia Story

FAV. SONG(S) - No one fave

FAV. QUOTE - "Life is hard, afterall, it kills you."-Katharine Hepburn

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I grew up with a morbidly obese father (more than 800lbs). He died of a stroke after weight loss surgery at 54. I don't want to become him. I'm 27 and feel like I've wasted a decade because my body kept me miserable. I started on Aug 1 and am down 57 lbs, but I've plateaued :(

librarywench 11-15-2012 12:50 PM

Just me :-)

DATE -11/15/2012

USER NAME librarywench

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -I'm a librarian - and long to not be the "stereotypical" librarian. Shhh...I have tattoos AND I don't mind Fifty Shades of Grey! :book2:

REAL NAME - Janina

AGE -32

BIRTHDATE -10/05/1980

WHERE YOU LIVE -Colorado Springs, CO

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Mark

ANNIVERSARY - N/A

KIDS -not of the human variety

PETS - one 8 year old rescued Dachshund named Loki

OCCUPATION - Librarian - Circulation Manager

STARTING WEIGHT - 369

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Lost 10 lbs using myfitnesspal.com....but amped it up recently by joining Metabolic Research Center

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking outside - Colorado Springs has amazing places to do this.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - CHOCOLATE! Chocolate + Peanut Butter, Cheesecake, Baked Goods

FAV.BOOK(S) - Currently enjoying the Sookie Stackhouse Series

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Dirty Dancing - hands down!

FAV. SONG(S) - Crazy! by Gnarls Barkley

FAV. QUOTE - Just another day in paradise!

Rhonda Marie 11-23-2012 01:26 PM

DATE - November 23, 2012

USER NAME -Rhonda Marie

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -it's my name

REAL NAME -Rhonda Marie

AGE -50

BIRTHDATE -05-01-62

WHERE YOU LIVE -NL, Cnada

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Steve

ANNIVERSARY -04-25-1981

KIDS -4
GRANDKIDS -4

OCCUPATION -Child Psychologist (on disability)

STARTING WEIGHT -300

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - eating healthy, exercise more

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -R.O.M

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -ANY carb

FAV.BOOK(S)

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Princess Bride, Neverending Story

Chrys666 11-28-2012 12:05 PM

DATE -11-28-2012

USER NAME -Chrys666

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Wouldn't let me use Chrys

REAL NAME - Chrys

AGE -33

BIRTHDATE - Nov. 18, 1979

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - none

ANNIVERSARY - none

KIDS - none

PETS - none

OCCUPATION - disability

STARTING WEIGHT -305

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - none at the moment

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - WII, walking.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Ice cream, chips, crunchy snack foods, pho

FAV.BOOK(S) - Stephen king, Anne Rice vampire books and some sudo-names, fan fiction.

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Mostly 80's movies. Goonies, Neverending Story, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, ETC.

FAV. SONG(S) - 80's rock, Metal

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - It's time for me to change, I can't do this anymore. I am addicted to spending, and food, making for a very expensive debt. I don't like who I am, I hate the way I look, I hate that I get winded walking to the store, I hate the way I use my fibromyalgia to excuse my laziness.

I need to change, for me, my health, my happiness.

Jaqs 12-08-2012 12:35 PM

DATE -12/8/2012

USER NAME - Jaqs

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - Just a nickname

REAL NAME - Jacki

AGE - 30

BIRTHDATE - 4/27

WHERE YOU LIVE - Northern California, Sacramento for the next few months, mount shasta in a few months

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Single :)

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS - None as of yet. I want some eventually.

PETS - None

OCCUPATION - Graphic Designer, Website Developer.

STARTING WEIGHT - 370

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Well I am watching my carbs right now, counting calories never really worked for me like watching my carbs have.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Walking, elliptical, cycling

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pizza lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - Too many to list

FAV. MOVIE(S) - The shawshank redemption, fight club, ever after, pretty woman, shallow hal, runaway bride

FAV. SONG(S) - I love music, this would be a hard one.

FAV. QUOTE - “You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.” Chuck Palahniuk