Old 02-16-2018, 07:34 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 390/352/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Friday All... So glad to have made it through the week.

Awesome Sweetcakes!!! You can do this!!! I have faith in you!!!

I am plugging along here. Struggling because of Valentine's Day. It's so hard being a teacher because all the little darlings bring you sweets. I am headed back in the right direction though. Never give up!!!

I hope you all have a beautiful ON Plan day!!!
pjvw34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:15 PM   #62  

Good evening all!!! I hope everyone has had a great weekend!!!

Went out today to eat lunch with my kiddos before they head back tomorrow to their home. I had a great meal of Mexican food. I am still full so I made it back to OMAD. I had coffee this morning for breakfast and then my wonderful lunch and nothing this evening except water. I slacked this past week with Valentine's Day. Now maybe I can get back where I was before.

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed ON Plan week.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:14 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

I'm here...had a rough week because I kept gaining but then my TOM came and I was like...whew...I was losing on the measurements side but gaining weight....I'm trying to learn more about the cycle of my body so I don't take hormonal gain as failures.....

PJ I can't imagine how hard that has to be when chocolate and candy is just being brought to you....argh...maybe a good idea would be to donate your gifts to a hospital or assisted living center or dropping them off at your local fire or police station....you can appreciate others just as the children appreciated you....it's very difficult to draw a line because some people get their feelings hurt.

I myself have gotten to the point where if I can't give it away to someone, I throw it out. I can't set myself back...period.
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:38 PM   #64  

Height: 5'7"

Hello
Been ages since I checked in.
I have been low carb for 2 years tomorrow. I am pretty close to Keto except I can’t give up my creamer. Lol
I am down 80lbs roughly. I have been stuck since Christmas but I admit slacking and lack or regular exercise. I yo-yo about 6lbs.
How is everyone??!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Hey all, just thought I would drop in and say hey, a year ago I started back on my getting rid of weight and I used to struggle with getting rid of it, I would exercise like crazy and eat what I thought was healthy. I was loosing ten pounds a month but it was a struggle. It wasn't until about a year ago I decided to totally change the way I did things, I started out by doing DDP Yoga, then I did research on sodium and decided to slowly cut way down, as well as a lot of processed foods and sugar, I rarely eat chips, cookies, candy, cakes and ice cream, maybe once a week or every two weeks, I started drinking more smoothies, when I cook I don't reach for the salt shaker, I use no salt seasoning, I cut out a lot of soda, I still drink coke zero but it varies it can go from once a day to once a week, for me, I used to drink three and four a day. My exercise has gone to riding the stationary bike for about five mins three times a week, and then twice a week at ten mins, I know not much right, but this is working for me I have dropped 46 pounds since last March. I just turned 45.

Last edited by TracyB73; 03-12-2018 at 12:45 PM.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #66  

Hello all!!! So glad to see you!!! It's been a few weeks since I checked in but I have been keeping an eye on the board.

Dgramie - I love keto... I used so much creamer for so long... now I have switched to heavy whipping cream and it was not hard for me. I have cut way back on my sweetener too. I was using way too much but not anymore.

Tracy - glad to see you here too... so glad that you found what works for you... welcome!!!

I was doing OMAD for several weeks but I have strayed from that in mid-February... right now I am back to 2 meals a day and doing keto... it has been very easy to get back into it... I think I could go back to OMAD but I may wait a while before I do...

I pray that each of you has great success in whatever eating plan you do... Have a great OP day!!!
Old 03-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #67  

Height: 5'7"

I will try hwc in my coffee again. I survived black coffee the other morning for my fasting labs.
My dr was happy that I am keeping the weight off but wants me to lose 40 more.
She said she doesn’t believe in net carbs. Just count total.
She also believes in fasting. I haven’t ever tried it but we eat a big lunch and a tiny supper so I may try one night skipping it and see if it helps me break this stall(yo-yo) 4-6 lbs.

I woke up flushed from the steroid shot she gave me for my allergies. Scales still look ok at this point. I am drinking extra water so hopefully they won’t climb.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:50 AM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgramie View Post
I will try hwc in my coffee again. I survived black coffee the other morning for my fasting labs. My dr was happy that I am keeping the weight off but wants me to lose 40 more. She said she doesn’t believe in net carbs. Just count total. She also believes in fasting. I haven’t ever tried it but we eat a big lunch and a tiny supper so I may try one night skipping it and see if it helps me break this stall(yo-yo) 4-6 lbs.
I hope it works for you... I have been studying fasting for a while but the closest I have ever gotten was OMAD and once I got in the groove it was not hard at all for me. I just ate lunch every day and nothing else. Some days I was hungry in the evening but not truly it was more just wanting to eat. I had to make sure that I was getting enough calories. I tried to eat about 1500 during that meal though at times it was hard to get that much in. I wish you all the best and keep us informed. I am excited for you!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!!!
Old 03-19-2018, 09:18 PM   #69  

Default Hello!

My name is Sue... I decided to get back on plan after I gained about 50lbs since April of last year... I lost my husband in a car accident and food is comforting, but decided it was time March 1st to get moving again. I am doing low calorie and try to walk on treadmill every morning. So far so good... I love coffee and creamer is a big amount of calories... tonight found almond milk creamer at 1 calories per tablespoon but may have to try the HWC ...
I am off to get a cup of tea and relax before bed but hope you all have an awesome night!
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #70  

true i love who i am!
jimmyjones615 is offline   Reply With Quote