Old 07-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #91  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Cindy ~ Yes I'm having a good weekend. I hope your having a good weekend too.

Mary ~ Welcome, Its nice to see you here
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:43 PM   #92  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Yesterday I ordered the plan I lost about 65 lbs with before getting pregnant. I had lost all my paperwork and had an outdated email copy that didn't have the proteins and all the vegetables they started allowing. It was $23. I have been using the outdated paperwork and my memory of the plan for 4 days now...down 7 lbs from my highest. I can't wait until I get 10 or 15 lbs down to know that I am burning fat and not just water, but we have to start somewhere.

I feel like this is my time. I feel as motivated as I did when I have been successful. I think drinking 80 oz of water a day and started that early really helps. I wanna walk after supper but the heat index is 110 here so I really need to watch the weather before going out!

Hope everybody survived Sunday temptations! That's when we go out and I am proud to say I didn't even eat 1 tortilla chip!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #93  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

It's hard to get time at a computer when you're smack in the middle of summer! Still trying, down 10. Just thought about you guys all of a sudden and wanted to check in!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #94  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

MIA over the weekend. Had visitors and my neice and nephews Christening yesterday but im back.

Im feeling great today although I didnt check in and weigh in on saturday. Afetr a bit of a hideous week I deceided not to weigh in and just follow it on until next week. SO my plan originally was to be at 300lbs on sat but now im aiming to be 299lbs by next sat. This allows me to possibly catch up on the damage I may have caused, yet still get under my goal. Fingers crossed for a good week
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:04 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all. Just wanted to post a short note that I'll be going on an extended "sabbatical" from posting. The doctor is starting tests to figure out what's wrong with my back -- and what can be done without surgery if possible -- plus I'm going to be taking some trips. I also just need some down time away from having my focus be on what I'm eating. These last 3 weeks where I just ate without tracking resulted in a small weight loss. I think I want to try to just focus on doing things that bring me pleasure.

So, I'll check in from time to time but won't be posting nearly as often. I'll miss you -- some of you have become dear friends in our journey.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:43 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 338/306.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone. It's been quiet here.

Welcome Mary. Congratulations to all of you losing weight.

Scotsgal, I'm hoping to be back to 299 very soon also. I am half a pound away now so really hoping it happens this week.

Betsy, I hope they can figure out what's wrong with your back and are able to treat it without surgery. Check in and let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it. I will miss your daily dose of humor but I completely understand. Life is short. Be happy.

We ended up not going to the party Sunday. The humidity was too high for me to spend time outside, so as a result I didn't have to worry about tempting food.

Eating is going well and I'm very close to being back to my ticker weight. Can't wait. It feels like it's taking forever to get there. I don't think I want a 3 day cheat again for a long time. I sometimes think my body doesn't want to be under 300 lbs. But I do!

I hope those of you who are absent are doing well and I hope you all have a good day tomorrow,
Cindylh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:05 AM   #97  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Cindylh AWESOME!!!

We can do this!!!
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:12 AM   #98  
Turning Into A New Woman

RadioJane ~ Welcome back, Its nice to see you posting again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woke up at 5:25 a.m. this morning because of the phone but I was gonna get up at 5:30 anyway so it wasnt a big deal. I havent done much so far today. I need to fold and put away my clothes and do the dishes and of course work out, I'm gonna try to work out twice today. Once in the morning and again at night before I go to bed. Thats my goal anyway.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:06 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Monday was my 71st birthday and I celebrated with family at the Outback Steak House. I had the bone in 22 oz rib eye with 1/2 cup steamed broccoli. My Atkins carb intake was on plan at 13 grams but my calorie count was 400 too much. So yesterday I cut my calories to 850 which is 650 under my goal to balance things out from Monday. Today I should be back to normal.

The scale rewarded me today with a 2 lb loss. YES!!
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:35 PM   #100  

Default Atkins Induction Day 93

WOW!! I lost another 3 pounds today

That makes 52 pounds in 93 days.

That is just over a 1/2 pound a day loss
Old 07-23-2015, 05:35 PM   #101  
Turning Into A New Woman

Larry ~ Happy Belated Birthday
Old 07-23-2015, 07:21 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi all just a quick note to let you know I'm here and trying to get back to normal. I got home from WV Tuesday evening and spent all day Wednesday recouping from the trip before going back to work today. Granny's funeral was very nice. DH was ok and more worried about his dad and aunts. They took everything pretty hard.

I didn't eat very good while I was up there so I'm almost certain I've gained weight. I don't even want to know how bad it is I'm just going to get back to everything so I can start losing again.

Hope everyone else is doing well...thank you guys for always being here.
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:20 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 338/306.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone.

Scotsgal, yes we can do this!

Larry, happy belated birthday and congratulations on your weight loss. You're doing great!

Terra, I hope you're having a good day.

Sam, it's hard to eat right when you're away from home and away from your usual routine. I'm sure you will be back on track in no time.

As of this morning I am back to my ticker weight of 299 lbs. and I intend to keep going down and not back up this time. At least that's the plan.

My 4 day work week is over and I'm starting another 3 day weekend. The 10 hour days are getting easier but still long, My only plans are grabbing a few things at the farmstand and supermarket tomorrow, fishing, relaxing, and of course some dreaded housework.

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.
Cindylh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:17 AM   #104  
Turning Into A New Woman

Cindy ~ Yes I'm having a good day. I hope you are having a good day too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woke up at 5:00 a.m. Its now 9:16 a.m. Today I need to clean my mask and tube and fold and put away my clean clothes and organize the cupboard and work out for an hour and thats it
Old 07-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #105  

Default Atkins Induction Day 94

It has been a challenge to find new and creative ways to increase my fat intake. I have been on low fat diets for so many years that I have had to totally change my thinking.

I tried something new for breakfast. Last night I cooked a hamburger steak and I saved the fat that was in the pan. I suppose it would be called unrendered beef tallow. I scrambled three eggs in the tallow and the eggs soaked all of it up. I must say they were some of the best tasting eggs that I ever had.

Now I am looking into using non hydrogenated lard in my cooking as well as beef tallow. This opens new possibilities.