Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 11:02 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I finally decided I could start something. I've begun weighing my food (and me) again. Becoming more aware of what I'm eating is the first step.

So happy for Deb's granddaughter!!
Old 03-14-2015, 05:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

After another huge gain on vacation I've been POP for 5 days - including weighing and recording my food. Yesterday I ran into my old trainer at the pool, very awkward.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:25 AM   #18  

Height: 5'7"

I ate to much over the weekend. I got to see all my kids and grandkids over the weekend. On sat for an hour they were all here. It was great!!
We bought a new battery for our scale and wow it was ugly this morning. I am close to 300 again. So time to get it off. Food is planned for today. I will weight meat. I will use measuring cups again to measure serving sizes of everything unless it's green!
Old 03-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #19  

Sick again! It's making me mad! Steriod shot , antibotic and breathing treatments. Scales were awful at the dr. I'm down 5 today from my scales yesterday. We had Chinese Sunday , guess I had a lot of fluid. Yesterday was pop and today will be also. I drank 7 bottles of water yesterday and it felt good!
Took my blood sugar and about passed out. It was 202. I know it was the shot !!
Well hubby just changed dinner plans. He wants pizza. I will have to recount and see what I can have. Grrr
Old 03-19-2015, 09:13 AM   #20  

After hubby decided he wanted pizza I talked him into tacos. I knew I could control that better. We both enjoyed them and our glucose was 83(me) 107(his).
Today we have no meals planned so I need to get some meat laid out to cook.
Last night I drug out my micro cooker and did my meat in the micro wave. It's so quick and no mess and drains great. Don't know when I stopped using it. Lol
Judy how are you doing?
Heather how are you?
Carol anything exciting going on?
We need to post more. I know I slack bad at times but it really does help when I post.
No exercise for a few more days, my ribs are sore from coughing.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #21  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I'm still fighting to hold it together. Close to POP yesterday. Maybe today will be POP. I've got a plan. I need to stick to it.

Deb I hope your feeling a lot better.

Ladies we miss you. Please check in.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #22  

Feel better, Deb!!

I'm doing okay. Working on moving more. Not really full on exercising, but today I had to park in a parking garage for the meeting and made sure I walked down and up the two flights of stairs. Trying to be more mindful.

We are going on our first vacation in years on Saturday to Northern Florida. I'm looking forward to not seeing any snow for a week, doing some birding, walking along the beach and reading. I won't be on a diet, per se, but hope to see no change in the scale when I get back. When we get back, hubby and I have agreed to finally join a gym.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:52 AM   #23  

I love seeing activity here again. I was pop yesterday. I'm still coughing a lot but don't feel as tight in my chest.
I am working on getting in more steps daily. Still way below where I want to be. On Tuesday I only got in 1200 steps. That's just nuts but I was on the couch most of the day.

I'm not sure what dinner will be tonight but it will be pop.
I'm eating an egg and toast and friut most days for breakfast.
Lunch varies but I'm allowing myself a slimfast instead of junk. Lunch is the meal that tends to throw me.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #24  

POP yesterday. Doing the Happy Dance! So far today feels like it might be another!
Old 03-20-2015, 05:21 PM   #25  

Woohoo way to Go Judy!!!
Old 03-20-2015, 05:51 PM   #26  

Yay Judy!!!

I am going on vacation tomorrow. First week long getaway vacation in 7 years!! I will leave the snow and cold. Cannot wait.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #27  

Have a grand time Heather!
Old 03-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Have a wonderful time Heather!

I'm still POP, with every bite recorded (A BIG DEAL FOR ME), and two days straight to the pool. Menu is planned for the week with groceries in.

Weekends are tough for me - less structure. Made it through yesterday and so far today so good. More processed foods than I'd like but much better than not being on plan.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:09 PM   #29  

Great job Carol! One more day and the weekend will be over. We both can stay POP for one day and I'm sure you will finish out today with a smile.

I had a couple slips today but I've owned them and put them behind me. Did some damage control by adjusting my dinner and there will be no snack tonight.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:24 AM   #30  

Weekend went well! Was a bit high on calories on Saturday. Hubby is on board so it will help!
Scales have gone way down from last week.
I have a roll of flubbed around my waist that hasn't been there and I want it gone!!
Debating about using the weight machine again in the basement. It will involve a deep cleaning down there. The gazelle seems to really bother my shoulder. It stops hurting when I take a break from it and starts back when using it. Going to try and walk outside today.

What are you eating this week? Chopped sirlion tonight for us. Tomorrow will be grilled pork loin. Lots of salads and raw veggies.
Weather is warming up here and I need to get outside and work in flower beds.
I am feeling much better. My sinus are better! My cough is way better but still hacking a bit.
Closed Thread