Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Thanks everyone for replying to my thread

Jesslan ~ I like Smart Ones a.k.a Weight Watchers the best
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #17  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

NoName - I tend to eat raw veggies like celery, sugar snap peas or fruits like bananas, peaches, cantaloupe, berries, etc. Mostly just those. Considering how easily I get frustrated because I usually have to eat them quick by the date, getting the frozen would be much better. Thanks for the tip!!

Terra - Thanks for answering!! I didn't know the Smart Ones were WW. I'll check those out next time!
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #18  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Jesslan ~ No problem, Yep they are a weight watcher's brand
Old 12-05-2014, 06:45 PM   #19  
Truffle Queen

S/C/G: 302/260.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Personally, I feel like you just have to let your body adjust to your new level of intake. You're guaranteed to feel hungry if you usually eat 3,000 calories a day and cut that down to 1,500. For me, it takes a few days to get adjusted, but then it's smooth sailing from there.
PinkTaffeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #20  
300+ Chick

Here is a tip am learning...Do not be greedy on portions..Allow your tummy be the guide as well. I eat what I want, in moderate,/ large serving..Hope this helps..Best wishes of your decision..
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #21  
Nutritionally Obsessed

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra1984 View Post
Thanks everyone for replying to my thread

Jen ~ I thought healthy frozen dinners like Smart Ones, Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine's were okay to eat....They arent?
Eat some real food, not the processed frozen meals. Buy 99% fat free turkey, put BBQ sauce on it, throw it in the oven at 350 degrees, and have some vegetables with it. I think eating real food will make you feel full. Those frozen meals are a waste of time. I would eat one and then go eat some real food, or, throw it out after trying to eat it.

It's like losing your taste for fast food. The more high quality food (real food), the less you will want the processed low quality "food products."

I have had the frozen meals- picked at them, was still beyond hungry, and since the frozen meal was the "plan" for dinner and I didn't have backup, I'm sure I went searching for whatever junk you look for when you are hungry. This is when I can binge. If I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat, so tortilla chips or cookies if we have any or any fat/carb/sugar combination. I won't go on a binge if I eat some real food and am full. Some strawberries would work after grilled chicken and broccoli. With the frozen entree, I'm so hungry and unsatisfied that the would be 250 calories becomes 1000 calories after the cinnamon rolls and chocolate. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

You can't eat one of these meals and not want to binge. Eventually you will be so hungry that you will break down and eat the stuff that you know you should not eat but that makes you full. This is why I'm so against these meals.

Seriously, two tablespoons of really bad lasagna or a chicken breast and three cups of broccoli and some fruit after?!? Have an entire bag of frozen green beans or broccoli with it. You can even eat a bag of frozen strawberries with it. It won't do anything to you.

Last edited by JenFZ09; 12-05-2014 at 09:16 PM.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #22  
Nutritionally Obsessed

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Here is a tip am learning...Do not be greedy on portions..Allow your tummy be the guide as well. I eat what I want, in moderate,/ large serving..Hope this helps..Best wishes of your decision..
Depends on what you are eating....
Have a pint of blueberries, not a loaf of bread or large portions of anything with flour or sugar, even the fruit. Berries are okay, not a pound of grapes.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #23  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Jen ~ Thanks for the advice