Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 06:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

WI was down 1.25 lb this week. Slow but steady.

I worked from home today and was really concerned about being out of my routine. I stayed the course and will report a POP day. Big difference is the number of steps or lack of. Not nearly as far from my home office to the bathroom as it is at the office. Love the commute though!
Old 11-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #17  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Slippy, slidie week here. Good day, Not so good day, good day. Cold weather's on the way. Hope I can convince myself to cook more veggies.

Nice loss. Carol.
Mountainwalker, Dood job getting to the gym!
Ann, you are really getting it together.
Deb, your sister is in my prayers. Be proud of your loss.

Heather, Angela, Miss you!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM   #18  

Height: 5'7"

Wow I hope never to have a repeat of yesterday. We lost my SIL, hubby's aunt and my precious sister. They all died within 17 hrs. What a stressful day.
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel.
Hugs to all
Old 11-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #19  

OMG Deb! You, your DH and your families will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this time of deep sadness. May they all rest peacefully in the arms of God.

Travel safely and remember all of these ladies with joy and smiles.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #20  

Went to WW this morning. Last week was not my best but I managed to lose a tiny but so it was a small success. -0.2 lb. Good thing I took off my sweatshirt.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:13 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Deb, sending you hugs and prayers.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #22  
BELIEVE!

Deb - I'm so sorry!
Old 11-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Judy - your week wasn't as bad as you thought!
Old 11-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #24  

I had a great POP day yesterday. Staying in this morning which gives me a great start on another POP day. I tend to cave in the morning if I'm on the road doing errands. When I stay home I can look at the clock and just say "You're going to have lunch in an hour. You don't need a snack and you're not going to starve to death by lunch." and believe what I'm saying. LOL
Old 11-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #25  

Deb I am so sorry for your great loss. May God's comfort be with you during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Ann
Old 11-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #26  

I dipped back into the '70s and I am so happy. 278. Yea! I have been POP but have a little trouble putting food away from dinner. I tend to pick. Not big but not healthy. Anyone else?
Old 11-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #27  

We've been discussing this in WW Ann. Some of the suggestions were:

Don't sit at the table if your meal is done. Get up, scrape the dishes into the trash/disposal right away.

Immediately get the utensils in the sink. If you're soaking a dish put them in there.

If there's a Tbls. of this and a 1/4 cup of that left toss them. Just because there is not enough to save doesn't mean you have to eat them. If worst comes to worst pour something on them before you leave the table. Nothing like diet coke over spaghetti to make you put it in the trash.

If you've got a skinny dog (I do) let it have the leftovers.

Throwing away bits and bites is not a sin. If you eat them, and especially if you eat them and don't count them, you'll be carrying them forever as penance.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #28  

I am home! Hard few days! I already picked up my phone once to call my sister and tell her I was home safely. I am doing laundry and planning on going on to church today.
Food- well I did ok but did eat to much yesterday. I didn't drink enough water. I made pretty good choices overall till yesterday. I can truly say I didn't touch a sweet. I did eat bread at most meals which I hardly ever touch at home.
We are expecting up to 5" of snow!! Really early for us to get snow!! To be honest I am pretty excited. Praying I get a snow day off work.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #29  

Thanks J-Ann for the good advice and tips! Hurrying up and putting the pans in the sink to soak is going to be my new priority. Thank you for reminding me that bits of leftover food can be thrown away and not be a sin. Must be leftover childhood memories to eat all the food on your plate.

Deb, glad that you are home safe and sound.

Hope you are all having good nights ladies! Whats for dinner? I am having taco salad. Yum!
Old 11-18-2014, 07:29 AM   #30  

I think all the running around caught up with me. I am exhausted!! I need to plan out food and send hubby to the store. Problem is I'm to tired to cook like I should. Hopefully this will pass in a few hours.
I am back to babysitting. I only had 2 yesterday due to the snow. We got 5 inches. Really early for such a big snow. We are at 11 degrees this morning. Brrr
Leaves are still hanging on the trees.
Have a good day everyone
Closed Thread