Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 12:46 PM   #61  

GGgirls--I do feel better. I have been so afraid to not lose weight that I panicked about a simple applesauce.

On a good note, we had a good weekend. Hubby bought a 1974 Super Bug (Volkswagon) and we had a fun time driving it around town. Boy are they small, but I fit in, lol. It was good to spend alone time with him.

I've been POP, even with the applesauce, lol. Still at 290.

Dgramie I have a treadmill and I need to use it, it's just sitting there.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #62  

GGgirls that was good news that your blood work was good. Sorry about the stiffness.
Dgramie sorry about the weight talk with the dr. I dread that too. Hopefully with weight loss you can lose that extra bp med. Hope you're feeling well.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #63  

Height: 5'7"

Today was a good food day. I didn't count the calories because it was pasta night at church. I made sensible choices and no seconds.
Steriods have kicked in and my face is so flushed. Just praying I don't get the bloat to go with it.
My energy is sky high today.
Dr called and my potassium is back in the normal range. She was also pleased with my glucose. So now it's just time to lose the weight!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #64  

dgramie Hopefully you won't bloat with the steroid, I'll say a prayer! Good news about your potassium and glucose.
Glad you made good choices at church with the dinner. Pasta would be extra tempting to me! Here's to weight loss!

I got to ask you, is dgramie about you being a grammie or gramie? I call my grandmother Grammie. I love my Grammie!

Also read you were lowering your diet soda intake and going for more water. My son says that diet soda is bad and your body thinks it's sugar when it processes it. I am a diet soda-aholic. So giving it up completely would be hard for me. I do drink a lot of water and tea, but love that glass of soda.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:05 PM   #65  

Yes my name Debbie and I'm Grammie to my grandchildren. So I kinda combined them.
Today was POP and I got 15 minutes on the gazelle I bought this morning from my neighbor
The soft drinks were a bad habit I had let go of for yrs and just started back. It wasn't one daily more like a couple a week. My kidneys hurt when I drink them so it's stupid that I was doing it again.
Veggies sure tasted good tonight at dinner. I ate a whole can of beets and 2 cups of green beans. I had chicken tenders that I breaded lightly and baked. Yum!!
Old 09-26-2014, 05:15 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 310/178/148

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

Hi Everyone,

We're staying well but having a cr@p week and well off plan. If this post was in the 7 days in the life boat thread I'd be drowned at sea.

It's school holidays at the moment. We've significant family issues and my son dances at the National Irish Dancing Championships next week.

My husband will go to the UK for 4 weeks in just under two weeks and I'll become a single parent for the duration.

One thing to be pleased about is that I have now posted this week.

I hope everyone is well and much better at sticking to their plans than me.

Bek.

Last edited by Lucy Lastic; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:44 AM   #67  

I used the gazelle and by bedtime I was hurting. I will be doing it again today and taking some ibprofen.
Working on day 2 plans.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #68  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I'm here. I've been not completely on, or off, my WW program. I think I'm just going through one of those "down" periods where I need to convince myself that my health WILL go to pot if I don't stick to the changes I need to make and that I have to control my weight and my attitude to be strong physically and mentally.

It's beautiful outdoors today and the dog and I are going out to enjoy the sunshine and warm temps.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Oh Judy how right you are about our health quickly changing. Let's do this!

I've remained POP since Sept 2. No change in the scale at this week's WI. I made it back to the pool this morning and already feel more flexibility. I also broke down and made an appointment with the orthopedic doc to do the synthetic cartilage in my knee again. Didn't have to do them last year. They truly help so not sure why I even hesitate.

Weekend is here and I don't have a plan which can be trouble. Need to work one.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #70  

Using my plate app and really liking it!! Today will be pop!! I have dine 12 minutes on the gazelle. It's not a lot but I'm sore so I know I have to go slow.
Pop so far and should remain that way!
Old 09-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #71  

Great day yesterday! The weekend is here and always hard!! I'm going to be pop!! With exercise!!!
Old 09-27-2014, 11:46 PM   #72  

Saturday is pop and recorded !! Exercise happened!! Now to repeat sunday!!
Old 09-28-2014, 07:02 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Finishing up a POP weekend. Yesterday while at the pool a little girl made incessant fun of my appearance. It was devastating. The mom didn't say a thing but as my most supportive DH told me that's probably where she learned it from. I did not let it deter me and went back again today. That is three days in a row of intense exercise - that hasn't happened in a very long time.

POP menu is planned for the week. Let's do this!
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #74  

Drum roll please... I had a pop weekend! It included 2 meals out and a bday party. We decided to take a rest day from exercise since hubby and I are both sore. Back at it tomorrow!! Feels so good to be pop!!
Old 09-29-2014, 10:18 PM   #75  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Carol
Deb
Judy
Closed Thread