3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ Tough Love (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/295177-300-tough-love.html)

dgramie 07-06-2014 08:42 AM

I have been slacking a bit. Not gain but not losing. Back to mini meals today! Going walking today also.
Guess I slacked because hubby was fixing the meals and sitting them in front of me. I am feeling much better but I can sure say I had a rough week and a half.
My hair always falls out bad but I still have enough for a few people.

sassyangies 07-06-2014 11:57 AM

Yep Ubee.. You got a point. I need to figure out why I keep quitting. As long as I'm doing it it works.. haha.. so simple huh! lol.. Well, thanks for the tips on the healthy fat. I don't want to go bald ya know. We can do this!!

Ubee 07-06-2014 07:32 PM

Deb, you've had a stressful/busy time. Some of it is gone and some will stay. Get right back on plan so you don't gain. Now is the dangerous yo-yo time. STOP slacking! You've done great keep at it. "It is easier to stay on plan then get back on plan."
Angie I did have my doctor run some tests to make sure it was not my thyroid or hormones or whatever first. In the end it was fats for me.
Glad this thread is back I need a kick in the butt...

sassyangies 07-08-2014 11:22 AM

My struggles yesterday didn't seem to bother me. Usually when I am just starting out and I know I'm going to have a day where I know my hubby wants to go out to eat or whatever I worry so much then I just count the day as a loss before it even occurs and I conquered yesterday. So yay for me. Could have done a little better with the water, but lately I just am not feeling the water or anything else. I know it will help tremendously so I am vowing to do better with it. After I buy more.. hehe I'm pretty sure we are almost out and the filter in my fridge just clicked over to needing to be replaced.
Ubee hope your ok. You still need a kick?

Ubee 07-08-2014 03:09 PM

Thanks Angie! Today is the first day I don't need a kick. Had a long, honest, and painful talk with myself.
Get your water and filter! We don't need any real excuses we have enough lame ones.
Keep at it ladies!

dgramie 07-09-2014 01:12 PM

Feeling pretty good today. Fbs was 111. Working on fruits and veggies today.
Got stitches out yesterday. Still have to limit activity for another week.
Slacking a bit on water today myself. I will fix that soon.

Ubee 07-10-2014 10:13 AM

Deb glad you are doing well and working on what needs improvement.
I am going to start working on just eating 3 meals a day. No snacking. Snacking turns into constant grazing for me.

sassyangies 07-10-2014 10:18 AM

Ubee I understand that completely about snacking. Glad your getting the stiches out Deb. Hopefully you'll be able to be active soon.

Yesterday I did kind of good. I don't know what was happening, but it seemed like my mind was like ok your done with this and I was like NOPE. I did not do as good as I should of and I new it.
My hubby asked for cookies at 930 at night and instead of telling him absolutely not I made them. Why? because then I could eat 2 and eat some dough.. bad bad bad I know. Good news though I'm getting more veggies in.

dgramie 07-13-2014 01:53 PM

I'm bent over. Please kick my rear!! I have eaten bad for 3 days now. My stomach hurts!! Friday night we had fried fish and fried okra. Sat I cooked fresh sweet corn fried chicken fried squash and cornbread. Then today white beans, fried potatoes, reheated the fresh corn, fried green tomatoes , sliced ripe tomatoes and corn bread. Back to eating healthy!!
What have I learned?? My stomach doesn't like grease!!

Ubee 07-14-2014 01:50 PM

Deb take a deep breath. Close your eyes and picture you and your husband 20 years from now in good health. Do what it takes to get and stay there.