300+ Tough Love

You're on Page 15 of 18
Go to
  • Exercise check.
    Food check
    Water check
    Vitamins check
    Positive attitude check
  • Scales are whack. Weighed myself this morning and it says I have put on 6kg this week. There is no way. I refuse to accept that. I ate 7000 calories less than I burned last week.
    AND I've had NSVs that have proven that I am getting smaller.
    Screw you, scales. I do not accept you.
  • That's the way Atalanta. Stay strong. Your scale is just slow to catch up. There may be a whoosh in your future. Stay focused.
    Debbie, keep working it. You are doing great and being an inspiration at the same time.
    Tex, were the margaritas worth the 2 pounds?
    Tomorrow I will report back that I have started my vitamins again.
  • Übee I am horrible with my vitamins!!

Ata- my scales went up 2 wks in a row. But this morning they are down 4 woohoo!!my weigh day isn't till Friday so we will see. Hang in there and stay on track.
  • Ubee - they absolutely were worth it. I think that without occasional indulgences, then I would just quit! I was super vigilant yesterday and upped my water consumption. With that, I let go of those 2 lbs + another one.
    I am a daily weigher - I find it helps my accountability, helps me tweak my plan, shows me the patterns of my gain/loss, and keeps me on track. I was a smidge under 300 today(299.8), but I'll take it!
  • Tex-great job on getting under 300!! Woohoo.
  • Tex under 300 is so amazing! Congrats!
    Deb 4 pounds is great! Now start taking your vitamins. Funny thing is I feel full after I take them.
    Yes, I took my vitamins today!
  • just wanted to post that I am still alive, and while I haven't been doing great on the eating front, things are getting better and I will probably pop in this weekend and catch up with everybody - have a good rest of the week all!
  • Good to see you lost. Let us know what is going on with you and how we can help.
  • Yesterday was a great day!! Scales are rewarding me! Lost 6 lbs. 2 of the lbs were from a 1. Lb gain 2 wks in a row even though I was on plan. Just shows it's worth staying on plan for the long haul. I am so happy!!
    I am increasing my walks. Yesterday we walked for a total of 50 min.
  • OK. Time for you all to give me some much needed tough love -- although advice on how to beat the carb addiction would be equally welcomed. Up almost 5 pounds this week and most of it is due to eating carb rich foods. The bad thing is that it's not a part of the meal plan, it's sneaking things in. I've got to find a balance between needing to have some carbs in my diet or else I just basically feel like I'm the walking dead as opposed to overdosing on them.

Doctor appointments today and next week -- that should scare me back into some semblance of control!
  • Betsy. Step away from the carbs!! I know for me just avoiding them is best!! If I start I just want more.
    Right now I'm just eating clean and lite. My stomach has been bothering me so I'm eating mini meals.
    I also have dr appointment Monday. Time for some test that I had rather skip.
    Plan to stay extra busy outside today.
  • Dgramie, I got to laughing as I thought of one of those cop shows where they say, Step away from the gun. Maybe I need to think of carbs as a dangerous weapon!
  • I am having a good day. Bought a whole pork lion and cut it into nice chops myself. Nice lean servings of meat!
    Worked the garden right before the rain and got some preen on it. Hopefully less weeding in my future!!
    Mower wouldn't start and pulled and pulled trying to get it going.
    Food has been easy and to be honest it scares me. I know it won't stay like this so I guess I will enjoy it for now.
  • Saturday was a pop day!! Ready for today, thinking a big salad with chicken today.
    Dr visit tomorrow with fasting labs. Praying for good results
    Looks like rain so I may take a day off from exercise. Church thisorning then housework.