10 Days In The Life Boat #85

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Whoops, weekend caught me and I forgot to post. Dry all the way so far.
  • Still dry.

Going on a short 3-day trip to the Grand Canyon next week, so spent some time today looking up menus of places we'll be eating & planning meals. This might be tricky! Gonna go shopping for snacks and such tomorrow as we will be leaving on Tuesday.

Oh! Going to a WW meeting tomorrow night as well since I will miss the Wednesday night meeting.
  • Good job planning, Stephanie. I'm so jealous. Course, I ought to be jealous all the time, but planning a trip anywhere right now sounds great.

Still dry here. Bracing myself for an emotional roller-coaster over the next few weeks, weight-loss wise.

No matter what the scale does, stay on program. That's the watchword until TOM comes and goes in the leisurely, annoying fashion he has adopted in recent years.
  • Dry here too!

You'll have a great time Stephanie. I usually do really well on trips. I pack snacks and/or lunch and eat reasonable meals. The extra exercise and folks watching what I eat help.
  • Yesterday was dry.
    Have a great trip Stephanie!
    Good job staying dry ladies.
    Happy St. Patties Day!
  • Thanks everyone!

Dry so far today. Went to my WW meeting & lost 4 lbs. so I am happy. My grandpa came with & re-joined. He will be on the trip with me (as well as my husband), so I will have plenty of support. Lol.

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope you all are having a great day & staying dry.
  • Go Stephane! WooHoo!!!

Dry yesterday. Sure enjoyed rowing on a sunny day!
  • I was splashed by a big wave last night
    I teach a late class on Monday and guess I didn't plan for it. Probably should have packed lunch AND dinner because I was hungry and dragging by 5pm. Had a snack, taught my class, came home after 8pm and still wanted dinner. Ended up eating over my calorie limit. sigh.....

All strapped in and determined to stay dry today!
  • Jazzi, I totally get it! Hate late classes. What do you teach?

Stayin' dry here.
  • Yesterday was dry.
  • Vortex--I teach Biology. Mondays the class is 6-8pm. its rough! but the good side is it only meets 1x week. Supposed to be 90 students but they are bad about showing up. Bad enough that I took attendance and gave everyone who was there a "St Patrick's Day Bonus" just for showing up!
  • Yesterday was another dry day! Came in way under my points though and wasn't hungry. I'll have to plan better today.
  • Dry. You all set a good example. Thank you!
  • I really have been dry for 13 days!! Not even a toe in the water-- OP and getting some exercise.

I actually RAN yesterday. My 6 year old and I went for a walk after dinner through the neighborhood. I have a trail marked out where I know when I walk there and back, it's been a mile.

I jogged part of it! I haven't run since I did hurdles in middle school! I only run from fire!!! or patient emergencies or course. But I DID IT.

I'm hoping to break 300 by June. *fingers crossed*
  • Way to go, Kerri! I've been throwing a little jogging into my walks and am amazed at how good it makes me feel.

Great job everybody else staying dry.

Dry here too… but scale is still stubbornly staying up.