10 Days In The Life Boat #84

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Jennifer, There's super strength velcro strips under your seat. Stick one to the seat and the other to your bottom.

I had another dry day and feeling proud because I had to say "NO" to myself several times and it worked!
  • Finally stayed dry!
  • Thanks for the velcro Judy--its holding me tight to the lovely cushion that is keeping me IN THE BOAT today!

congrats on staying dry Ubee! keep on rowing
  • Way to go, everybody!

I was dry yesterday and on track for today.
  • I'd do my Dry dance but I'd tip over the boat.
  • Dry again yesterday. I think you can dance, Judy. We've got plenty of behinds firmly seated to keep us steady.
  • Dance away Judy! My butt is firmly planted!
  • I think you should dance Judy. Its exercise and the velcro straps will keep us in the boat
    My scale was a bit nice to me this morning, so I'm happy and staying IN THE BOAT!
  • I got wet yesterday. I made a bad choice but it was early enough in the day that I was able to adjust my points and use only 5 of my extra points.

I'm back in the boat this morning. It's w/i day.
  • Little wet yesterday because I did not get my exercise in.
    Judy, hope the scale gods smile on you today.
    Jazzi and Angela glad to hear the scale gods smiled on you!
  • Was dry yesterday, even though I ended up eating dinner at a reception and ate an unplanned piece of birthday cake in honor of my department chair's 60th birthday. Was really pleased with how I navigated that event--when I got home and tracked points were right exactly where I wanted them to be.

Hang in there Judy. Land is in sight: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950309...-5XjnKT-5YUK3U
  • Dry again yesterday.

How are you all doing?

Check out the view: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950309...-5XjnKT-5YUK3U
  • Just fished out the velcro. Went overboard yesterday in more ways than one.

Back in my seat this morning though. I was up early so I'm practicing for the time change this weekend. This way always throws me for a loop. In the Fall it's no problem.
  • Got a little splash with portion control yesterday.
    Here's the towel Judy.
    Good job "Navigating" Angela.
    Thanks for the view.
    Jazzi how are you doing?
  • Hi ladies--I'm good! Had tunafish for dinner last night and was worried that the scale would be up this morning from the salt, but it wasn't. Saturday is my official weigh-in day, but I'm still weighing most mornings.

I haven't been that good about exercise this week--I'm taking that as getting hit with a wave in the boat now and then. but I'm being good about my food and water, so I'm kinda pleased

Can't wait to earn my ticker!!!!
    congrats to everyone for toweling off and paddeling onward!