3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ Getting Fit After 40 #318 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/292358-300-getting-fit-after-40-318-a.html)

gggirls 02-20-2014 07:06 AM

I'm struggling with the gain on the scale from the weekend choices. Makes me want to say why even try if such truly small choices do this. Sorry for the pity party - now for the positive. I've been POP all week and still a little shy of all the veggies. That usually isn't a problem though.

Let's do this!

dgramie 02-20-2014 07:06 AM

I had about 3 bites of pudding at church. We had pizza again and a yummy salad. I don't know the calorie count for the pizza but I would say it was close to my limit.
Winds are bad already today and suppost to increase with a chance of storms. Temps are going up into the mid 60s. I saw snow for next week but I guess it's a good reminder winter isn't over.

Angela hope your not to sore from your fall.

j-ann 02-20-2014 11:41 AM

I opted to use my No Weigh In card at WW. Tues. and Wed. were fraught with bad choices and I just want to get back on track w/o thinking about defeating a gain. Meeting was a good one so I'm glad I went. I was lax on veggies and fruit which didn't help. Fridge is restocked and my head is back where it should be.

Carol, a few days POP will probably clear that gain right up.

Deb, I have a window open!!!!! Back into low 20's by early next week though.

Hope everyone is having an OP day!

j-ann 02-20-2014 11:46 AM

Angela ..... Is today your Birthday? Have a great one!

:celebrate::gift::celebrate:

dgramie 02-21-2014 07:12 AM

Happy Birthday Angela!!!!

I had an op day yesterday. Veggies are tasting so good!! Why do I forget this???
Hubby is battling depression pretty bad and I know we need to increase exercise!!!

j-ann 02-21-2014 07:25 AM

POP yesterday!

Need to plan out today right now.

gggirls 02-21-2014 08:48 AM

Happy Birthday Angela!

Looking forward to a nice POP weekend. Hope the wind isn't too strong this afternoon to grill out.

dgramie 02-21-2014 09:02 AM

Hubby put new battery in our scales. What I saw wasn't what I wanted to face but after a lecture from my RN daughter yesterday I guess it's a fact. I am gaining and she informed me that I need to exercise and maybe eat more. Scales were at 264 which has always been a set point for me. Praising God I am not 307 any more but not happy since I had been in the 230 range in may.

gggirls 02-22-2014 08:52 AM

I showed a one lb gain this week. Yesterday was not POP either, the samples at Costco started it out. I need to remember the weekend choices still make up the whole week. POP day is planned, now to execute the plan.

I did make it to the pool yesterday. I've been going with a friend. She is out of town and I found out how much harder I work when there isn't someone to chat with. I worked up a sweat which is a tough thing for me to do in the water. Heading there again this morning.

Let's do this!

Larry H 02-22-2014 09:21 PM

POP Today my total was 1,595 calories, My goal is 1,700 :D:carrot::D

Worked hard today for 2 hours hand sawing fallen limbs and trees and removing them. A strong thunder storm left me a mess but it was good exercise

dgramie 02-23-2014 07:18 AM

Food was not pop yesterday. Went and cuddled my new grandson and played with his brother. Then over to my sons town to visit with my sister and spend the night in a hotel. Shopped a lot and got stocked up on yarn. Today will be breakfast with my sister and lunch with her and my son and his family. I love to have special time with my little ones.
Hubby goes to the dr this wk and dieting will get serious then. She isn't going to be happy with his numbers!!
Our temps have been great and this week back to winter. Oh well at least it will end soon.

j-ann 02-23-2014 09:57 AM

I never eat dip, even when I'm completely off program. Why the heck did I even try a taste yesterday? It's deadly.

j-ann 02-24-2014 06:25 PM

It took me an extra day to get completely back on track but I'm pretty much there. Went over by 1 pt. today because I can't add. :o

I had a lot of points left for dinner today and wanted comfort food but also needed to use up some leftovers. I started with a Lean Cuisine Beef and Broccoli. It has an au jus. I reheated 1/2 a baked potato, and about a cup of cauliflower, and 2 oz chicken. Poured the LC over everything. I added a salad on the side. It was really good and very filling.

Hope everyone in cold weather stays warm.

Vortex_VVV 02-24-2014 09:41 PM

Sounds like everyone's working hard. I got a little waylaid last week, but back on track today. Bracing for another blast of cold air.

Larry H 02-24-2014 09:48 PM

I had no weight loss today at my weekly weigh in but thanks to Ubee I now know that I am retaining water. I checked my ankles and I have pitting edema. I never thought to check because I have been very careful with sodium intake.