10 Days In The Life Boat #78

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Very dry yesterday, can't row to sore.
  • Rocked the boat yesterday. Ate a small sweet. Didn't really get in fruit/veg. But I did get a lot of exercise shoveling/snow blowing.
  • Dry yesterday! rowing hard. There's a strange, glowing, ball in the sky today. It may be the sun. It's been a while since we've seen it.
  • I'm on plan but decided to step out onto the ice and skate around to get some exercise!
  • Dry...which is more than can be said for the weather!
  • Dry again today. didn't even crave a sweet.....much.
    I want some of that weather everyone is talking about, this is the second driest year in history, really need that rain!
  • Leslie -- You can have some of our Maine weather. Lots of snow, freezing rain!!

I DID get in all f&V yesterday. Remembered that I really like sweet potatoes. So yay. Had a taste of sweets yesterday though. I did stop myself from a late night snack, so let's take something positive away. Oh, and more shoveling for exercise!
  • My 10 day goal is to seriously cut back on soda and no more fast food.
  • Woohoo way to go everybody!!
  • Another dry day for me!
  • WOW! It's great to have so much company in the boat.

I got splashed yesterday but didn't fall in. I velcroed (sp?) myself to my seat this morning.
  • Dry despite walking the dog in the pouring rain......may take a small canoe when we walk tomorrow!
  • Dry eating here today. No real exercise though.
  • Dry! Back to ice boating later today.
  • Felt a mist yesterday when I forgot I was on a new eating plan. Ooops!