300+ Getting Fit After 40 #314

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Glad you had good Mondays, Judy and Debbie. Mine was actually POP too, so I bought my dress... and, oh, they were having a Columbus Day sale, buy two and get 30% off, so, well, I got two. Both sooooo cute.

Now I'll try a reward for TWO days POP. Sounds nuts, I know, but I have to figure out how to hang in here. I was thinking of making the next one casual clothes, cause I really need them, but you know what? I'm not going to make things I would buy anyway rewards. So either something else supercute, or something different altogether... jewelry or a piece of Etsy art for my walls.

Debbie, I love the idea of a Thanksgiving 5K. I've been thinking I should try to work up to 5K distance. Maybe I'll set Thanksgiving as a goal, see how close I can get.

Here's to an excellent Tuesday for all.
  • I'm still struggling to get it back together - I will work toward it again today.
  • Day 2 is in the books! woohoo Now for day 3!
    I did reward myself with a pair of plum fleece pants for staying on track for 2 days. Now I wont get a reward till I have been on track for a week. I have a pair of grey fleece as my reward for 1 week.
    I got out with the kids and took a morning walk yesterday. I may try it again today if its not rainy. I love the cooler weather!
  • My traditionally Bad Sunday has morphed into a Bad Tuesday. All I can say is my extra points saved me. Today is planned and I'll stick to it.
  • Three days in a row..woohoo!!
    We are getting a cold rain. Guess we best get use to the cold weather. I am truly looking forward to it in a way.
    Cant decide what to do for dinner tonight.
    Scales are going down.
    Have a great day everyone!
  • Even with a bad Tuesday my w/i at WW was a success! Dropped 1.4 lbs this week.

Deb, Carol, Angela, Larry, Heather .... We can all do this! Lets roll through the rest of the week and shoot for a POP weekend as well.
  • Great job on the loss, Judy.

I'm POP for 3 days in a row now. Can't wait until I see that scale move down below where it got in July...
  • Just a fly by. I'm okay, but not on plan. Thinking of you all and hoping to have a minute to figure things out!!
  • 4 days in a row on plan! I am happy to say hubby and I did a few wii fitness games last night. We had fun so why dont we do it more often?

I made a pot of chicken noodle soup yesterday and it was so good.

Hoping to stay on track today and the weekend.
  • Very quiet weekend here. Time for my madness to stop. Today will be POP!
  • Mornin',

I didn't have the best weekend. Serious recommit this morning.
  • Hey, everybody, here's to climbing back on the horse.

Eating wise, I've been okay. No exercise over the weekend, though, and I've got to work on that.

Scale was down a little this morning, so I'm hoping for a WI that finally gets me a loss from where I stalled in July.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.
  • I had a wonderful POP day yesterday. I am tired of the old sluggish feeling, not to mention the extra weight I'm carrying.

Stay strong!
  • Yesterday was another POP day. Will start to track and record soon. POP menu is planned today.

Feeling a bit lonely here - hugs to all who need them.
  • Im struggling this week and not sure why. Cooler weather makes me want to bake. I havent given in this week but I sure want to!!