Old 02-23-2013, 07:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Default Dogpal Saying thanks

Hi everyone,

For those that have been here a long time, Long time no see For those that are new HI!

I just wanted to stop in and say with all my heart how thankful I am that I met you all and for all of the support that you have given to me over the years! I am close to goal weight and I have been chosen for a National TV show to talk about my weight loss "story".

They said there will be surprises for me on the show and the producer is hinting around that I will be getting some plastic surgery done. After losing almost 300 pounds.... my body is pretty saggy so if that is the prize I'm beyond excited.

I truly wanted to just stop in and say Thank you all! When I first came here at 510 pounds I never thought I would make life long friendships nor did I think I would find other folks who knew exactly what I was going through.

God's Blessings to you all,
Annie Salgado Walker
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Oh, Annie! So so so good to hear from you!!!! I've been wondering about you!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

If you can and are willing, post a link so we can watch too. Pretty please???
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations and please let us know about the show .
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Annie - I posted on your FB page - you are so deserving of this. I'm still kicking myself that my nephew and I didn't camp in your back yard on our way to Alaska.

Happy dance today my friend.
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Annie_ I am so excited for you! You held my hand as I lost weight and even as I regained a bit. You are such an amazing person and I feel blessed to have your friendship. Hugs and love ya girl! Please post a link!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #6  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

Hello! I don't know you but just wanted to say... Wow, HUGE congratulations!!! You are such an amazing inspiration for so many people!
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:42 AM   #7  

Thanks everyone for the wonderful, wonderful support! I post more on Face Book then I do here. My Face book account is Annie Salgado Walker. If you would like to friend me and you are on FB.... please do so.

Heather: I am so not very technical but I will try to do it. At the very least as soon as I know it is going to air I will let you all know. I am writing it on my desk calendar as I type! So glad to see you too.

Bargoo: Thanks and I will.

Carol: I got it and I hope you saw what I wrote back to you. About camping out in my home.... Still not too late

Debb: I love you my friend and you have been a huge support for me over the years as well. I am so blessed to have so much love. Growing up there was kind of a big lack of support and love and I have certainly found it here as well as with my local support.

TZIRI: It is a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for your kind words. I am confident that with the continued support that you have available to you here each and everyone of you will get the encouragement that you need to travel this weight loss journey. If you want to ever get a hold of me for support and I'm MIA here, please feel free to message me on Face book. I have provided my FB name in the above

Yesterday was a marathon day of me being outside which in this cold is not a good thing for my vasal spasming. I wanted to buy a pair of spanx for ... the show and a new bra. We had to drive to the Northern Town Mall in Spokane and it was amazingly busy. I got my spanx and 3 pairs of new chonies. I am trying not to buy clothes because when the bulk of this skin is gone and the swelling is down I know I will need new clothes. I did get my bra from JC P and I have to tell you, I don't have lots of back fat but I have lots of back skin and underarm skin and this new bra is designed to hold you in those places. It is one of the most comfortable bras I've worn in years!

Just wanted to share that info with you guys!

Hugs and may God Bless each of you,
Annie Salgado Walker
Old 02-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #8  

Annie I can post the link here when you know if you like.

It warms my heart to see you here at 3FC again - you were such a part of my success and it feels good having you back.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #9  

Congratulations, what an inspiration you are!!

3FC is the best thing that ever happened to me and it's because of people like you.

Please post about the tv show here, we can all watch and say we "know" you!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #10  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

Yay!! So happy for you. Thanks for posting. I hope that you get that surprise that you want
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #11  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Annie, so glad to see you've come so far. Good work!
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 AM   #12  

Thanks everyone. The TV show is called, "THE Doctors" It is on ABC. I asked the producer for the date that it will air yesterday and she said she doesn't know that yet but will let me know asap. Probably via email after I get home on Thursday night.

Thanks for all the support. I am so nervous because I have so much extra skin and it looks crappy and icky for "The Public" and they want me in my bra and undies. As a Conservative Christian I'm having some trouble with that but, I talked with my hubby and he said it is okay. I am going to pray about it more. If you are prayers, please keep me in prayer for Tues - Thursday of this week if you think of it. I want so badly to make God, Family and Friends proud. That includes all of you!

Hugs and blessings,
Annie Salgado Waker (FB)
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #13  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

Hi Annie! I was much more active here back in 2007 but think of you still. You have always deserved wonderful things coming your way and I'm thrilled that this is in your near future. You have always been very inspirational and appearing relatively 'exposed' will only serve to inspire and encourage the many other people struggling with their post weight loss bodies to know they're not alone and to see the focus should be on the huge accomplishment, recovered health, quality of life and a person's strength and character. Good luck!
MetaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:58 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi Annie!

You were one of the people I looked for when I came back here...I am so glad you are doing well and I will definitely watch the show. I am so happy you have this opportunity and I believe with all of my heart that your husband is right--it is okay for you to be on the show in your bra and undies! I totally believe that God wants you to help other people with your story with all of its bad and good points. I will look for you on facebook...my real name Vicki Kettle (I know you're surprised it's not dolfingirl2000 ) and my profile picture is 4 doxies. This way you will know who I am when you get my request.
dolfingirl2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #15  

Annie - we've always been so very proud of you!