Old 05-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/347/200

Default Anyone trying / tried the Metabolism Miracle Diet?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I see where several of you are counting calories. Due to some health issues (PCOS, Metabolic Syndrome) I've been trying out the Metabolism Miracle. I've tried reducing carbs and counting calories but it's definitely not worked for me. I was wondering if any of you have had success on this? The diet says take measurements and only weigh once a month. I took measurements and weighed... but I sneaked a peek today and I've lost 3lbs. It's a start
Yaruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 344.4/344.4/175

I've read the book, but not tried the diet. I also have PCOS and i'm counting calories. I'm to eat protein first and then whatever fits in my calorie range after that. However, I know that protein keeps my full and carbs don't so i'm leaning more towards protein and veggies than anything else. Plus I can eat a butt load of veggies for very little calories..

I'm not weighing until I go back to the dr. on June 19th. It's been really hard because i'm a daily weigher, but i'm determined to do it.
Izzybeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #3  
A Long Journey

S/C/G: 222/222/132

Height: 5'3"

Default I am about to start this program!

I hope you are still workign with the MMD (Metabolism Miracle Diet). I have had this book for some time but never really started it. I fit into a majority of the symptoms of Met B. I have spent the last few days reading about the program (I hate the word diet) and I am starting today. I think one of my difficulties before was being in a job where I could not eat at certain times. Now I stay home so I can plan this out. I feel a challenge in the beginning is deciding what to eat when. I know I must eat within 5 hours of my last meal. I know I must read the arrow chart to see what is ok and what is not. I know I must exercise 30 minutes above and beyond my normal daily activity. I know I must drink no less than 64 ounces of water per day. This will take a little planning in the beginning but I am sure after some time passes that I will know it second hand. Right now I weigh 217 lbs. I am a female, 5'3" and actually have a small to medium frame. I would love to connect to others who are following this program. Nothing has worked before so I am really anxious to try these recipes.
PeuAPeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 226.5/226.5/135

Height: 5'2

I just bought the book and am in the middle of reading it. Last August I started Ideal Protein and lost almost 50 pounds. I stopped around Christmas and have not been able to get back into it. I found the Metabolism Miracle book last week. Right now am 5'2 and weigh about 195 pounds. I would also love to connect with others that are using this plan.
pam9210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #5  

Hello friends. I am on this one too. I was doing a google search for another diet and found this it was under Mail Online coped all 12 pages seems very similar to Atkins and Dukan Just a little lower in fat than Atkins. But I always use olive oil instead of low fat sprays I cant stand the chemicals in them. I am very excited about this one. Just bought low carb net 5 gram wraps you can do so much with them. Lets all keep in touch.
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 185.4/183.6/169

I have been told about this diet, but an unsure.. Have you ladies been able to have success with it?
auntnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 243/185/155

Height: 5'2

Smile Starting MM Plan

I am new to the community and want to start this plan to gain control. I've also read the book Made to Crave and want to approach my journey from a spiritual viewpoint. I'm looking for support and community!
zengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #8  

I have been on the MM plan since last August. I have also read part of Made to Crave so I can be right there with you.

When are you starting step 1?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:58 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 205/205/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam9210 View Post
I just bought the book and am in the middle of reading it. Last August I started Ideal Protein and lost almost 50 pounds. I stopped around Christmas and have not been able to get back into it. I found the Metabolism Miracle book last week. Right now am 5'2 and weigh about 195 pounds. I would also love to connect with others that are using this plan.
Hi - I was just wondering if you were still doing the Metabolism Miracle program?? I just read the book but I've heard so many negative things about low-carb that I'm not sure about trying it.
Thanks
C.C.
cooppromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #10  

Hi, I just came back here because I can't afford to buy the paid Miracle-ville forum.
Are you still wanting to chat?