Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 06:54 AM   #76  

Height: 5'7"

I had a good day yesterday of eating. It was a nice change after eating to much over the weekend.
I am kidless until 9am today so I plan to get my rear in gear and wash my living room curtians and windows and blinds. I have wanted it done for months but keep putting it off. I know i cant attempt it with 3 kids here. LOL
I am looking forward to having just a kid or two here this summer. I am hoping to get some housework done and also some exercise.
Ruth- dont work yourself to hard!!
heather- how is your garden? Mine is looking pretty good. I have a few tiny green tomatoes and my squash are growing fast. I cant wait to enjoy eating it all!! I swear I love just sitting and looking at it!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!

Debbie -- The garden is coming along. I've eaten lots of lettuce and spinach so far, and the peas are just about ready to eat!!!! I have a few unripe cherry tomatoes, so I'm hoping some time in June to be able to eat a couple. I have a TON of pepper plants right now, so I may need to get creative if they all bear fruit.

The garden is usually my sanctuary, but I've been so busy that I literally run out there and plant something or water something and then run somewhere else. I'm hoping that will change in the next week or so.

I also got a community garden plot at work, so will more work there! More veggies!!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #78  
Hang In There

Default Back again...

It's good to see a few name I remember. I keep sneaking back in every few years. Right now my motivation is high and I am trying to keep it that way. Maybe posting her and renewing new/old friendships will help.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #79  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Good to see you. WELCOME HOME!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #80  

welcome back!!
well I had a great day! I got all the bottom floor windows and blinds and curtians washed. I did all the glass in the house today. I was done with all of it a little after 9am. I learned a secret way to clean glass today. My sister who is a house cleaner told me to use murfys oil soap in a pan of water and wipe the windows with a rag and then dry it good with paper towels, its amazing NO STREAKS at all!!

I had a great day food wise. I got in lots of veggies and calories were perfect! I also got in all of my water and didnt touch a diet soft drink. Im counting all the window washing as exercise for today. MY arms are sore from all the above the head work.

heather- my garden is doing good. I can really tell my plants are growing. My squash are getting real leaves now. I cant wait to start eating veggies!! I do have a few green tomatoes about marble size.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #81  

heather- I freeze bell peppers for use in chilli and stuff in the winter months. I love just eating them with a sandwich instead of chips...you still get a nice crunch.

Ok so who has big weekend plans? As of right now we have no plans so that just means staying home and getting some housework done. Its going to be a hot one here so I will skip the yardwork. Planning on working in the garden this evening.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:07 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Heather - gardening is my therapy. Last week once everything was in I felt so much relief and now can putter and enjoy it.

Welcome back!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #83  

I need to plant things into my community bed, but I won't have time until late in the weekend, and it will be REALLY HOT then... and the garden there doesn't have the easiest access to water... we'll see
Old 05-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #84  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

So-so weigh in. Since WW stopped holding the early Thurs. AM meeting I decided to swing back to Wed. at 9:30 AM. Didn't gain. Didn't lose. I did have one bad day. Last Friday, I think. So I guess I'm paying for it. I stayed OP the rest of the time. Probably should have gone to w/i on Thurs. this week and made the switch next week. Oh well, next week WILL be better.

Last edited by j-ann; 05-23-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: "lose" not "loose". I hate it when others do this had to fix.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #85  

judy- way to keep your head up!! You will have a good loss next week.

I had another good day! Hoping I can continue through the weekend! We dont really have any plans so it should help. Sounds like it may just be hubby and I here alone. TO be honest that sounds like a perfect weekend. I plan on doing some cleaning and some sewing.
We got all the yard work done for the week. I worked in the garden and got all the weeds out. I know my garden is going to love the hot weather we are going to have this weekend. I on the other hand dread it!!
Have a great day ladies!!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:00 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Judy - think of the damage it could have been. Great job!

So glad today is my Friday - feel like I haven't caught up since we got back from vacation.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #87  

Morning!!

This is my last really crazy week of work -- I just can't wait for a bit of relaxation!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #88  

I am looking so forward to a long weekend! I have a meal plan in place and praying I can stick to it. I am back to using my small plate and I think it is really helping with portion control.
I am to the point to either lose weight or go buy new pants...guess I will have to lose the weight! I did lose 1.6lbs this week.

Last edited by dgramie; 05-25-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:19 AM   #89  

Debbie -- Love to hear that. I'm where you are -- I'm JUST fitting into most of my pants and don't want new ones!
Old 05-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #90  

Good morning, thought I had better drop in and say hi before you forget who I am!

Hi ageoldie! How are you? It has been a long time. do you still have the business driving you crazy? Drop in often.

To all of you ladies with the pants that are either loose or tight, I hear Ya! I have some that I can't wear because they drag under my feet and the smaller ones squeeze the breath out of me if I try to sit down in them. LOL! No win situation unless we do the unthinkable... and actually diet! Now there is a concept.

Have a wonderful day my friends. Ruth
Closed Thread