Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #16  

Good morning, yes I should be sleeping. LOL! After years of getting up really early, it is not something I can do. That is ok though cause a nap is coming up later.

Have a lovely weekend. Ruth
Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

I have a busy day ahead of me. LOts of cooking and cleaning. We are having a 50th bday party for hubby today. I will be careful with what I eat!!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #18  

Good morning!

Deb, how was the party? 50 huh? All of my children are older than that! Oh my, does that make me feel OLD! (which I am. LOL!) tell him a belated happy birthday from me.

I am still trying to figure out what I can safely eat. Pretty much nothing that I like...except bread and cake. LOL! I don't eat sugar so cake is out. No, I am not diabetic. Everyone asks me that. You know fat and don't eat sugar, has to be something wrong with you!

No more loss on the scale, but I am down that 9 lbs from where I stated (again).
Mostly water, but we have to start somewhere don't we?

Have a wonderful op day. Ruth
Old 05-07-2012, 06:48 AM   #19  

Hubbys party was great!! We all had a good time and lots of good tasting food. DId you notice i said good tasting...not good for you!!!! well today is a new day and I will make every bite be counted and be healthy!!

Cant wait to lose this bloated feeling!!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday! I will make this a POP day.

Stay strong!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #21  

Height: 5'11"

Hi all!

I'm back Egypt was spectacular -- an amazing trip! It was a wonderful experience. The prices are going up (and up), but the company we used is still offering half off if anyone's interested! The opportunity of a lifetime, really!

Funnily enough, I was fine, digestively, the entire tour, but then got a stomach bug when I got home. Have been on the sofa since Friday! Not much exercise that way -- but also not much food, so I'm guessing it equals out

We're starting to get serious about the weight this month -- my husband has some health concerns that will be alleviated by weight loss, and I'm tired of being stuck where I am, so there you go!

How're you all doing?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #22  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Looks like everyone's ready for a good start to their week. I've got some challenges coming up that I have to plan for but I know if I plan, and STICK to it, I'll be fine.

We seem to be missing a few faces. Ladies we miss you. You know who you are.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! WI Sunday was up .4. I had a rough week needless to say. I am back on track today.

Going to the pool for an hour of aquafitness deep water. Check in later.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #24  

Just a quick fly by to say good morning and hang in there. OP all day! Ruth
Old 05-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #25  

yesterday wasnt op!! we had leftovers of party food. Today will be better!! I need to get the scales moving again. We are going on vacation with our daughter and her hubby in sept and I want to feel good and have more energy!! lots of walking will be involved!!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #26  

Good Morning!

dgramie
Good food is hard to resist, for me at least. Where are you going on vacation in September?

Ruth
How is your son?

Walrus
Welcome back and glad to hear you had a good time on your trip. Sorry to hear you got sick though. Are you feeling better?

Judy
How are you making out with those challenges?

carol
How was your Monday?

I did well yesterday. Today I will walk for half an hour and go to physio. Not sure what I will do there. But I won't be eating. lol
Old 05-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi all...remember me? LOL..I posted but I don't know where it went? Also I don't know where the regular thread is?? I won't be 40 til December. Just checking in after a looong time away. Had to find myself.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #28  

Cyn
Hey again and welcome back.

Went for physio today and mainly did stretching exercises and laser treatments for pain. I go back Friday.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #29  

HI cyn- I think the two threads have been combined. Welcome back!!

plucky- we are going to the Smokies. I have never been so I am excited.

ruth- hugs!!

judy-Hi!!

I got my mothers day present from my youngest yesterday. She got me a glider for my yard and it was made by the amish. ITs so perfect!! She also got me a HUGE hanging petunia basket. I feel special!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #30  

Height: 5'11"

Hi all:

I'm back (again!). Feeling better, though I'm still not tolerating a lot of fun stuff. Have been subsisting on potatoes. Lots of plain potatoes. Delicious, yes, but probably not the best diet plan!

We're hitting reboot today, though -- my husband's checked back in to his WW account, and since I haven't really been eating, I think I'll be ok. Now that I'm feeling better, though, I'm hungry again, so it's going to be challenging to ease back into regular dining, I think! But I'm ready to be ME again, and not this version of me I've become. My birthday's in October, so there's a nice, friendly goal for me!

Good luck to you all this week!
Closed Thread