3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Life in the Lifeboat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/242816-life-lifeboat.html)

gggirls 09-11-2011 08:22 AM

Life in the Lifeboat

Please join in 100 Days POP! Will it be a challenge - you bet! Can we do it - you bet!

Personalize in the manner that best fits you - make it work for your life after all we are making life changes. Break it up in blocks of time, establish accountability and exercise goals (don't forget to log them in the exercise thread also).

This is not a competition unless you need it to be such. Use the lifeboat for whatever helps you best - for me it is focus!

gggirls 09-11-2011 08:25 AM

Good morning - I had a great day yesterday and the scale went the wrong way. Today will also be POP - I splurged on halibut to grill tonight. Will see if the dogs and I can't get a nice walk in also.

dgramie 09-11-2011 10:17 AM

We ended up eating out yesterday and I did pretty good with my choices. I am up 4lbs today because of sodium and Tom. Looking forward to another day in the boat.

fatmom 09-11-2011 02:54 PM

Newbie here, what is POP?

Lovely 09-12-2011 05:34 AM

Day 69 (Sunday) was another okay, but not super great day.

I'm proud to say that I got my exercise in, but then food was iffy. Certainly not the worst, but could've been better.

Still here. Still going forward!

Lovely 09-12-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatmom (Post 4028520)
Newbie here, what is POP?

Perfectly On Plan :)

smitten 09-12-2011 05:46 AM

Add me to the challenge of being Perfectly on Plan and staying in the Lifeboat! Plan to exercise today and drink extra water. Baby steps for me :o)

dgramie 09-12-2011 06:44 AM

day 70 wow... yesterday was an ok day for me as well. I could have eaten a bit better but the calories were ok at the end of the day.I didnt walk yesterday but plan to today.

gggirls 09-12-2011 07:05 AM

POP day for me yesterday! Today will be the same.

Welcome Smitten and Fmom!

wuv2bloved 09-12-2011 05:06 PM

I have been POP since April 27th and plan on staying that way until I reach my goal which I hope to reach by Christmas!

dgramie 09-14-2011 06:53 AM

way to go wuv2bluved!! That is amazing! I have trouble right now staying pop for a whole week at a time.
I had a good day yesterday. cant believe we have a month left only. I need to work hard and make those scales move!!

gggirls 09-14-2011 07:00 AM

I fell out last night - I make it all day and then evening has become a problem. Today will be better.

Lovely 09-14-2011 08:45 AM

Day 70 & 71 were okay.

I got in exercise both days, but I was also under daily points both days. I think my body was fighting off some weakness, because I went to bed WAY early.

I'm feeling a bit better, so I'm aiming for exercise and to make my minimum points today.

Ratkitten 09-14-2011 09:12 AM

Life in the boat hasn't been too wet - maybe just a little damp here and there.

This has been a hard month. I'll have made 3 trips to NC for 3 weekends in a row. One down, two to go. Trying to make sure I get to sleep early. These 5.5+ hr drives (depending on DC traffic) are mentally exhausting. The memorials for my auntie will be as well.

Hang in there all!

Hugs,
Ratkity

Vortex_VVV 09-14-2011 06:28 PM

I've been MIA but POP, at least eating wise. Oddly, I've really fallen down on the exercise, yet suddenly this week the scale is headed downward. (I haven't moved my ticker because WI day wasn't much of a change, but the last two days I'm in territory that I haven't been in since, like, 2001.)

Don't worry, I'm not going to decide that means I should stop exercising :)

As I feared, I'm so overwhelmed at the beginning of the semester that I continue to have difficulty planning, journalling, and exercising. I guess my goal for the semester is to figure out how to keep these things high priority with the long days.

On the other hand, I've been managing to limit my eating to things I know the calorie count of well enough that I can do my counting in my head, and to avoid eating anything I can't easily add into that count. I feel pretty good about that.

Last night I was working until 2 a.m., then I had to be up at 6 for my 8 a.m. class, so I'm not demanding much of myself today except to stay on plan, eating wise. Tomorrow, with some sleep under my belt, I'll try again to regroup.

I can't believe we're into the 70s!

Anyone thinking about what we'll do on day 101?

Hey, Ratkitty, hang in there. Tough times, it sounds like.