Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #121  

Happy Tuesday Weaselettes!

Snap- Good for you hitting the gym. Now on to day two. Have a great day!

Ink- Ouch! I hope you don't have to wait too long to have that lump looked at. I understand the money situation though. Even with insurance I avoid going due to the co-pays. Hang in there!

sidanne- Just awesome! Congratulations on the 5 lb. loss. Wow! A total of 67 gone! Keep it going girl!

J- WOW! You've been busy. You burned a lot of calories at the amusement park. Take care of that neck though.

Bridget- Yes I have been to Lake Wales. We are into our typical summer rain pattern. As the humididy builds up we get rain in the late afternoon/evenings.
You have a great POSITIVE attitude going, keep it going.

Lynn- Hope you found that spark of motivation and got some sort of exercise. I know it's hotter where you are then it is here, be careful.

MrsTee- Hey girl, have a great day!

Ags- Our POSITIVE thread founder, my neighbor and BFF, thinking of you always.

Well it was a Super POP day for me yesterday. Ate super and I KICKED my own butt with my pool exercises. My knees are aching along with my shoulders, but I'm looking forward to more of the same today. I am going to rock the scale this week come H*** or high water.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Learn
Old 07-13-2011, 06:19 AM   #122  

I am not posting right after myself, that is just rediculous!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #123  

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
I am not posting right after myself, that is just rediculous!

Oh shoot! I just did anyway!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #124  

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Oh shoot! I just did anyway!
Well there I go again!

Somebody post please!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #125  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Learn you are to funny!!!

Today I have a doctors appointment with the gyno. This doctor has harped on me every year about my losing weight and I finally get to say nenner nenner nenner because of the weight I have lost. boy will that feel good.

Lynn
Old 07-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #126  
Every moment is a choice

S/C/G: 450/tracker/??

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie923 View Post
Learn you are to funny!!!
I finally get to say nenner nenner nenner because of the weight I have lost. boy will that feel good.
Lynn
Ha! That's great Lynn sort of like knowing you've aced a test before you even take it?

Learn, those pool sessions you do sound pretty intense. Regardless of what the scale results are, it sounds like you are totally rocking your plan.

Gym day 2 will be Thursday. Thursdays are also my ladies night out with my girlfriends, so this time I need to shower there afterwards to get ready for that. (Monday I changed in a private changing area and left) I hope they've got some private shower areas because I can't deal with how shocking my body is. Even when people try to be kind, there is a fleeting expression of horror which just kills me.

My positive is that I will do this. Because I deserve to be treated well and the exercise AND the shower AND the ladies night out is what is good for me, that is what I WILL do even if I have to get all on myself.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #127  
Really Doing

Height: 5'7

Snaplet- Thank you for your encouragement! Glad to see that you went to a class and participated for the whole time. Also congrats on getting rid of that 4!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Inkedmama98
Thank you for your encouragement as well. And thank you for such a nice compliment on my hair! Made my day! You have gorgeous eyes! I hope you feel better with that lump. Get it checked out soon! And don't worry about not being POP. It's okay to have an off day or two.

Learn
Glad to see that you kicked butt in the pool. Keep on going, girl. So cool you've been to LW. Ha, ha. And thanks for the compliment. I try to be as positive as possible about this whole thing; it seemingly makes things less painful.

Ags
You're still in my prayers! Can't wait to see your pretty face back here!

Lynnie
Thank you! I love going 'neener, neener' to my doctor as well. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

As for me, I've lost a pound. Woohoo. Ha, ha. It's not a lot but it is something. We'll see at the end of the week how I've done. I saw one of my friends today that I hadn't seen since May. When I stood up, her jaw dropped. She told me how 'tiny' I had gotten. She absolutely could not get over it. It was a really great feeling. You can't fake that kind of reaction. It literally made my day. My other friend then told me what an inspiration I was to her and therefore she has joined me at the gym. Really great. Also, my tightest jeans now fall off me. Wonderful! I've got about 20lbs to go before my minigoal, 100lbs to go before my HUGE goal. I will do this! And so will you ladies! Hope you guys are having a fantastic day!

p.s. So nice to see you back cake! You were my inspiration from the start and I think you and your rings look lovely!

Last edited by reallytrying; 07-13-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

I love my life... a friends famous facebook words.

I am living it, tonight I have a peaceful quite night at home. I am savoring the solitude, I can appreciate that while I am alone in the moment. I am not lonely. That feeling that sense of angst is not there that wonder and worry if I will be okay.

I have enjoyed the sunshine and wind, swimming with friends and acquaintances. I've been able to shake off work stress when i'm not there and just enjoy existing. I've been practicing my guitar and am just enjoying living even though half my friends are gone.

Positive action I think I will excercise via housecleaning tonight, the idea of braving the mosquitos for a walk has become too daunting so before I sit on the couch all night I am going to get my CLEAN on.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #129  

Happy Thursday Weaselettes!

Silent- I enjoyed your post yesterday!

Bridget- I loath negativity. Even being around negative people just brings me down. I've always tried to be positive even when things are a bit rough in my life. So your wonderful positivity that you bring to this thread is awesome.

Snap- I'm usually in the pool exercising 60-70 minutes. First 30 minutes is walking with arm exercises (I like to use the resistance of the water as I'm walking). Next is kicking non-stop for about 12 minutes (trying to get to 15) and finally 400 stomach crunches.
Enjoy your time at the gym and especially enjoy your girls night out.

Lynn- Did ya get to do the nenner, nenner, nenner? Too cute.

Ags- Hope the rain soothed you to a blissful nights sleep last night. Missing you here on 3FC. I'll be patient and wait.

I had a great POP day yesterday with both eating and exercise. The scale is slowing inching downward this week and I'm praying to be out of the 280's when I weigh in on sunday morning.
My son and I had a nice visit with mom at the ALF. She was chipper and looked over all healthy. I love leaving there with her feeling good and looking good. A cute thing she said that turned my son's face bright red, "I got all dressed up today only to realize I forgot to put on my Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder." Good to hear she hasn't lost her sense of humor.

Well gals that's it for me, I'm gonna hit the pool early because the weatherwoman said showers would come early today. Have a fantastic day and remember...

POP it because your worth it!

Learn
Old 07-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #130  
Always a work in progress

S/C/G: 460/240/150

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon everyone!

Sidanne- Congrats on the 5lb loss! I'm so happy for you, 67 lbs gone forever and next stop... GOAL!!

Snap- That's so awesome that you went for an exercise class. I was just telling my cousin last week that I wished I was braver because I'm terrified of signing up at a gym. Heck, I'm still skiddish about just walking down the street! I'm so happy for you.

Ink- Thank you so much. I know what that feeling is like. The last time I went was 10 years ago and I got asked to leave a ride because the restraint couldn't close over my legs and I was mortified. I'm almost half the size now that I was then and it's still in my head that I'm too big to be allowed to do anything. It's been a bit of a nightmare trying to get over the psychological damage that being overweight has done. You know what though, baby steps. We'll all get through this and just you wait...you'll be in line for rides before you know it! I also hate summer. I much prefer autumn...I really don't like sunshine much either. hehe. Take care of that lump and I hope it's nothing serious!

Learn- My neck is 100% fine now. I just took it easy for 3 or 4 days and I'm all healed up. Keep rocking those pool exercises and your WI will be awesome! I have faith in you chickie! Your mom is hilarious! I'm glad she is doing well and that you had a nice visit with her.

Lynnie- Good luck with the doctors and I hope they are as impressed with your success as we are!

Bridget- It's so good to see you on and about! How did school turn out? Last I heard you had that massive paper to do. I agree.. gorgeous hair and I'm super jealous. My hair hasn't been being nice to me lately. I'm so glad that you kept up with your plan and that it has worked out so well for you. It does get easier in time to keep up with it all and having support like 3fc makes it all the better.

Silent- Great post! Sounds like you had a great moment of serenity over there. Keep on thinking like that and you can accomplish anything!

Ags- I miss you! I hope you're feeling okay and look forward to seeing you back when you're able.

Shannon, Mrs. Tee, Laura, Lost, kk, MBW, Georgia, Ona, Susan, Heather, Misty, Kayla, CJ, Jen, and anyone I might have missed (if so I apologize in advance)- I miss you all and hope you're having a wonderful summer! I hope to see you around 3fc soon and I hope you guys are all safe and happy!

I've been at my sister's for two days straight watching my nephew and it was so much fun! I brought my Fraggle Rock dvd's and we played Monopoly and hide and seek... which meant he hide under the blanket right where he was sitting and I had to not find him by looking everywhere while hearing him giggle like he had one over on my. Lol... kids! Today I have to watch him for an hour or so because my sister is giving my husband a ride to the grocery store. Our car is still dead in the driveway so she's been helping out with rides on occasion since I watch Tim for her every week. It's working out nicely.

While I realize that it's only July my sister and I started making plans for my birthday in October. We are thinking about going to Canobie Lake Screamfest and maybe dragging my hubby with us. I'm excited, I can't wait until October. Last year we had decided that I'd get myself fit enough for my 30th birthday (in 2012) that we'd climb one of the local mountains. I'm fit enough this year and I'm so happy about it. We are still putting it off until next year though because it's my big excuse as to why I don't want a big 30th birthday party... I'm going mountain climbing! Woo Hoo!

As far as specific positives, I can't really nail down anything that happened that was good, but I'm in a great mood for a change and that in itself is a positive, right? My weight is going down, slowly but steadily. My health is getting better. The fall is coming!!!! My GED test is in 2 1/2 weeks. I finally feel like I'm fixing all the things I don't like about my life and it feels amazing!

I have to go get ready to head down the street. Have a great Thursday everyone!

P.S. This is us on the Log Flume. It scanned light so it's hard to see Tim and the face of utter joy that he has, but still. My sister was cool with me posting it, I did ask her first just in case.

Last edited by Cakegirl27; 07-14-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey all, haven't been around much - can't stay long today. All is well in Lauraland. Going to a family reunion this weekend - can't wait. Staying true to myself and my eating plan, and still focused on the lifetime of achievement.
Stay strong my friends, and have a great rest of the week. Hopefully next week is slower and I can post more!
It is so encouraging to read everyone's positives!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #132  
☆krista-kins™☆

S/C/G: 314/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello my pretties I hope everyone is having a wonderful week as it comes to an end Normally I would be excited about this but...I have to work a concert on Sunday ALL DAY..ick!

Lynnie- YAY for being able to stick our tongues out at our Drs You are adorable! I love your posts!

Snap- its Thursday! I hope you are having a great time with your friends!

Bridget- Your post made me smile! I am so happy for you!!! I can only imagine how awesome it was to see her reaction Congratulations!!!

Learn- LOL you make me laugh girl!! Your Mom seems like an absolute Doll!!

Cake- Love your picture!! Kids are so fun! Fall is indeed coming..just not fast enough! haha!

Laura- Have fun at your family reunion!!!

As for me...I have come to realize that I am completely addicted to PODCASTS! haha! a friend of mine introduced me to them a few weeks ago and I must say they are quite amusing and make my day go by soooo much faster!!! I cant believe I didn't find them before. Next week is going to be crazy busy at work, big bosses are going to be coming in which means no cell phones and no ipods..SAY WHAT??!!! my job is incredibly BORING without my phone and ipod, I am praying I survive..HAHAHAHA! Its been raining like crazy here and I LOVE it!! Keep it coming! Well my pretties I must go make dinner....Have a good night and I will see ya'll tomorrow!

xoxoxoxo
krista.kins

Old 07-15-2011, 05:33 AM   #133  

Holy Sha-Moly it's friday already! What the heck happened to M-T-W & T. I swear I only closed my eyes for a second!

Ink- Am I blind or what? I just realized it's read Krista-Kins under your user name, has that always been there? Should we be calling you Krista instead of Ink?

Laura- Have a wonderful time at the family reunion. We'll need details upon your return.

Cake- Oooh, one of my favorite rides at Busch Gardens. Any ride that gets you wet is a good ride.
Glad your neck is better, mine however will never be 100%. I have bulging disks (3) and osteoarthritis in mine.
Sounds like your life is heading in the direction your pushing it, fantastic!

Ags- You Da Bomb! Here's to another good week.

I had a super POP day yesterday. Ate great and exercised with enthusiasm.
The scale continues to move in the proper direction. That other direction is just wrong and I won't have it anymore.

I must be going and getting to my day. The dogs, cats and horses are begging for they're breakfast. Then maybe I'll rustle up some grub for myself.

Have a POP one!

Learn
Old 07-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #134  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Well I went to the doctors and got to do my nenner nenner nenner and he was very proud of me. But Now I feel like I am getting old because he wants me to go get a mammogram. Plus I looked in the full length mirrir while I was there and even though I am happy I am losing weight; the hanging of all the skin and stuff kinda disgusted me. OH WELL.

Lynn
Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #135  
Not for long!

S/C/G: 350/346/200

Height: 5'6''

Hello! All you ladies are so inspiring!

Bridget and Learning I understand about the ankles. I have a break in my right one from climbing out of a hay loft. Its been there for 2 years and it took them a year and a half to find it! Just keep using it and taking care of it and it will strengthen back up!

Sidanne I also understand about job hunting. I'm a teacher too and felt like was never going to get hired. I just kept telling myself that the right one hadn't come along yet. one day I went in for a sub interview and came out with a full-time position. I knew it was meant to be and I've been there 5 years now! The perfect one is coming!

My positive thought for the day is I'm sore from all the exercise and stretching I've been doing and I love it! It feels great! I hope everyone enjoys their Friday!

Hahahahahahaha so just realized I missed like the last 6 pages of the thread. I apologize if my comments are outdated the joys of still figuring this out! Lol

Last edited by LackinMotivation; 07-15-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Closed Thread