Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Well ladies, I joined you al in the pool last night! A couple of girlfriends and I went lane swimming - it`s been over a year since I did laps - and I managed to do 10 complete laps. (In about 25 minutes) - I was pleasantly sore afterwards, and my endorphins are thru the roof - I feel SOOOOOO good. My weight has been steadily moving down - My last official wi was Friday at 265. Then of course by Monday I was at 268, but since Monday it`s all been downhill and I`m back at 265. I`ve hopeful that the downward trend continues for a long time! I am changing my mini-goal ticker today. My next mini goal is to hit 259. After I had my baby, I lost a bunch of weight really quickly and go to 259. Then also really quickly, I gained it all back. So, that is my next goal - to acheive 259. After that one, I have my next one all planned out - 244 - the plateau I maintained all thru high school. I`m so excited to be working my weigh down thru the numbers!
Thank you everyone on this thread for your support and encouragement - I love you ladies!

Well, after that novel, Just a quick shout out to my peeps and hope everyone is having a fantastic OP day. I started the month out weak on POP, but am finishing strong! We can do this!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #62  

Learn where is your sense of adventure - Bad Christmas fashion - always a blast - horrid T shirts, yucky furry red Santa hats, fake Reindeer antlers - the list goes on and on and on...
Pictures of thin(ish) women in bad hats - what more would I wish for at Xmas time!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Laura - well done you!!!! You are really workin' those numbers down hill.

Hi everyone else, Keep on POPPING!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #63  

I know this is early, but I will be away until after the 4th. Just wanted to wish all my Weaselettes a Wonderful Fourth of July filled with great memories, lots of activities and POSITIVE choices.

America! What an awesome country we live in, huh!

Learn
Old 07-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #64  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

positive thought: Life is like one big book so take your time to understand it because every chapter has many meanings and lessons to be learned.

Positive action: Well its back to babysitting today and I am supposed to get paid today. We'll see what happens. I won't be having coffee this morning because we are out Boooohooooo! But my husband did get his money for the month so there will be shopping either done today or tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #65  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

My positive for the day: I have a house full of pre-teen girls for the holiday weekend and I am not yet insane! (of course its early in the day yet!)

Have a happy 4th everybody!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #66  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

One positive thing about me today: I have a couple! I really like what I see in the mirror 85% of the time. I know I need to lose lose lose, but I want to lose to be healthy, not because I hate what I see in the mirror. I love my curves but wish they were smaller! Another one-- I saw my doctor today. He is a new one for me-- only seen him twice-- and I went in for my yearly physical and lady exam (Good gracious, stirrups were created by Satan!! Or a Man, either way. That is the most uncomfortable and unnatural position to be in ever!), and for once-- a doctor didn't harass me and lecture me about my weight. I almost tipped him when it was all over, but I didn't really think it was appropriate, being that he just removed the speculum and washed his hands. Good call on my part, I think.

LOST: I have so much been where you are... nothing more fun or mind-bending than a house full of girls! Love summer for this, don't you? Kids get to be lazy and carefree, and we get to enjoy this side of them.

Looking forward to this three day weekend! It's so well deserved, and I am thankful for a job that has paid holidays and holidays off from work. Hard to find that in the healthcare field!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #67  
starting over again

its 10:30pm and I am helping the girls making wheat free oatmeal and peanutbutter cookies..... what have I signed on for?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #68  
Divine

positive thought: Dear life, I am beautiful, smart, funny and interesting and no matter how much you try to cut me down, I KNOW WHO I AM. sincerely, this amazing person

positive action: TODAY IS SHOPPING DAY!!!!! I am so excited because I am going to put a layaway on for my niece and nephew. Plus this means I will be walking around stores. YAY!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 320/260/140

Height: 5'6

Daily Dose of Positivity: My son got up on the wakeboard 4 times today! He fell alot more, but he kept on trying and is getting more confident with each attempt! Also, the lifejacket that I could not fit into last summer is no LOOSE on me...YAY!!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th of July to all and best wishes for a positively, OP weekend and week ahead!!!

Old 07-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #70  
Really Doing

Height: 5'7

Mrs. Tree- Stirling is between Glasgow and Edinburgh. =)

Learn- Well, I had weighed myself about two months ago. So that is about 10 pounds a month which I am happy with. Also, I *know* you can get out of that plateau! You can do it, rar rar rar! (Just in case you needed a cheerleader). I heard from my mom that Florida was having terrible storms. You're in West Central Florida? Have you ever heard of Lake Wales? That is where I am from! Also, I am SO glad your mother is okay. I just cant imagine, honestly. I hope she continues to do well.

Ags- Thank you so much! How could I ever forget you? You have made me feel so welcome since day one and don't be afraid! I cant wait till you're back and stronger than ever and you WILL be. I do pray and will keep you in mine. Love you too! x

Lynnie- Sorry for your babysitting job. 60 IS really cheap.

Laura G- I love the pool. I'm going to start going soon. My university has an olympic sized training pool. I've thought about getting up really early so no one will see me and going-- like 6.a.m, haha. So amazing you're at 265!!! Keep going!

As for me, I've been sticking to 1500 calories and working out. I weighed myself this week and I am down another 4 pounds! YES, YES, YES! I couldn't be happier. That is my positive. Also, I'm starting to get small little cuts in places I hadn't before like my calves, upper thighs, arms...so it is the results I work for. I've been pretty POP myself so hopefully that shall continue. I had a date this past Wednesday. It went well but we won't be more than friends--no spark for me. Oh well! One day! Until then girls, I hope you all have a FANTASTIC evening.

<3&xx
Bridget

Oh, and WELCOME KK! =)
Old 07-03-2011, 07:39 AM   #71  
Divine

positive thought: Words are powerful: they have the ability to build you up, tear you down, love you and encourage you. Be mindful of your words lest they break somebody you love

positive action: Well I am down a pound from last week. My measurements are looking good too. I have to make potato salad for tomorrow and do some house cleaning.

Lynn
Old 07-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #72  
starting over again

Hi everybody! I am feeling pumped and positive this weekend because we have been out doing fun stuff (I am happiest when I am out of the house!) and I LOST 5 LBS

So here is my positive: I have 2!

1. I have not yet changed pants sizes, but I when I was looking in the mirror at myself in my formerly tightest jeans - THEY LOOK GREAT, they look just how they are supposed to, gliding over the stomach bump, no visible huge roll of tummy sticking out way past the button, straining the fabric. I am very please with them!

2. I really like my current swimsuit and cover up! I think I look nice in them! I am fairly sure an alien has moved into my brain that I think I look nice in a swim suit, but I am so pleased, I think I am gonna take some pictures and post them on this website!

have a really great positive weekend all!
Old 07-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #73  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutstilltrying View Post
Hi everybody! I am feeling pumped and positive this weekend because we have been out doing fun stuff (I am happiest when I am out of the house!) and I LOST 5 LBS

So here is my positive: I have 2!

1. I have not yet changed pants sizes, but I when I was looking in the mirror at myself in my formerly tightest jeans - THEY LOOK GREAT, they look just how they are supposed to, gliding over the stomach bump, no visible huge roll of tummy sticking out way past the button, straining the fabric. I am very please with them!

2. I really like my current swimsuit and cover up! I think I look nice in them! I am fairly sure an alien has moved into my brain that I think I look nice in a swim suit, but I am so pleased, I think I am gonna take some pictures and post them on this website!

have a really great positive weekend all!
Congrats On the 5lb loss. I usually get shirts that are very long and come to mid thigh so when I wear my jeans you can't see the overhang!! I can't stand the overhang. But the rolls I have on my inner thighs are getting smaller. Thank GOD!!!

Lynn
Old 07-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #74  
starting over again

thank you lynnie and congrats on your loss and thigh shrinkage as well!
Old 07-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #75  
Divine

positive thought: True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone expects you to fall apart

Positive action: Happy $th of July everyone. We are having the rest of the family over and BBQing today. Wish me luck on controling myself.

Lynn
Closed Thread