Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #31  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

Wow, I love this thread! You are all fantastic. I'm glad I came back to 3FC. I was here a few years ago and life got in the way, but back in a strong way.

I'm having a fantastic weekend. My boyfriend and I exchanged I love yous for the first time last night, so I'm on Cloud NINE. I've done well on food choices (not including Friday night dinner with the teenager!) so far and my biggest obstacle is trying to eat breakfast. I do okay sometimes with it, but other days, coffee is my breakfast. Not good, especially on lazy weekends, I tend to let breakfast time turn into brunch, and by the time that rolls around I cook and it's noon. Yeesh. So I had an English muffin this morning and coffee.

Payday I join the gym. I'm an avid lover of lifting weights-- free weights and/ or machines. I do it well and will be going to a 24 hr gym, hopefully before my critters crawl out of bed. In the meantime, I'm doing some exercise videos (not too successfully but attempting them daily). I have no rhythm, so when the dance ladies up the tempo, the white girl comes out. :P

Last edited by KerriLeah; 06-26-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #32  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Howdy do ladies,

Wanted to come and give a great big shout out to all of you ROCIN WEASELS here and tell you all that I, the Agster think you all are doing an outstanding, marvelous, give it your all best shots. You all are working your plans and getting things accomplished. I am so very proud of each and every one of you!!!!!

BLanche,
thank you for keeping the thread up and running in my absence, you are doing a fantastic job, that is why I dubbed you my GateKeeper and long time ago. I can always depend on you. Also thank you for all check ins on me, you will never know how much they are appreciated. Texts, phone calls and PM'S. You are truly my friend, my neighbor, well hot dang, my sista!!! I ain't got nothing but love for you girl!!!!

Thanks to all for you loving support while I am out sick.

Mrs Tee,
a shout out to you too, you never forget me!!! It makes me feel so good to know I am missed.

Really,
here is a special thank you, just for you, you never fail to remember me and that means alot!!! Love you Bridgette~~

Sid,
I will be praying God sends you the best husband ever!!!

KK,
I cannot leave today, without WELCOMING our newest member of the Positive Thread!!! So glad you are here, so glad you found us, so glad you like it here, so sit back, take your shoes off, relax, and stay a spell. We cannot wait to get to know you better, for here we all are family!!! Again WELCOME!!!!
Aren't first time I love you's awesome, keep the love burning girl, cause love makes the world go around!!! Keep trying that breakfast, you know they say it is the meal of champions, and lift those weights.....while you are at it, could you lift a few for me. hahahahahaha You are funny about that dancing, you should be in my daughter's Zumba class, all types there and loads of fun..........some have actually acquired rhythm. My daughter's best friend is just like you, but the girl has got rhythm now!!! lol lol

My positive for the day is............I start my new meds tomorrow and I am getting my head right for this new adventrure. I am going to be strong and NOT affraid. I will do this!!! I will be back here in full force and full swing very soon so please keep the night light burning for dear old Ags.

For those of you that truly pray......please keep me, my health, and my household in your prayers.

Now ladies, keep dropping those pounds, inches, and keep your heads and spirits up high!!! Cause when all else fails, get down on your knees, look up, and pray!!

HUgs love and blessings,
and rememeber to make every moment count,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-26-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 320/260/140

Height: 5'6

Daily dose of positivity:

I weighed in today and dropped another six pounds for a grand total of 60 pounds lost in 12 1/2 weeks! I am proud of me! And thank you all for your encouragement and support!

Ags, thanks so much for your prayers! I need 'em! Hope your new meds kick in soon and help your achieve your goals!

Have a wonderful week ahead all, full of hard work, patience, and faith!

Sidanne42
Old 06-27-2011, 06:17 AM   #34  

Happy Monday Fellow Weaselettes!
Aww, what a wonderful wet weekend we had and by the rumbling outside this morning it's gonna be a wet monday. That's fine and dandy because we are in a high fire alert here in W Central FLA.

kk- Welcome to the POSITIVE thread. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and chugging along on this get healthy journey we're all on.
Ahh, Cloud Nine! I remember that place. Congratulations on the "I Love You's". That's fantatstic!
I was the same way about breakfast, I was always just a few cups of coffee for breakfast person, but since I started living Low Carb I look forward to my 1 or 2 eggs in the morning with either a strip of bacon or 2 sausage links. Just try to have something, anything it will help keep your metabolism up.

sidanne- CONGRATULATIONS on the 6 lb loss and a Hip Hip Hooray on the 60 lbs in just 12 1/2 weeks. WOW!!!

Ags a.k.a. Sista!- It was so nice to come home, check in on 3FC and see your festive fonts and colors on the POSITIVE thread. I have faith that you'll do fine on your new meds and you'll be back in the saddle before you know it.

lost- So glad your leg is feeling better. Awesome will power with the half a Hershey bar. A friend gave me a new candy the other day made by Skinny Cow, OMG! It was delish. I now have a box hidden in my dresser drawer for those cravings I get once in a while. They taste just like a Twix bar, so good.

Spent the day with some dear friends yesterday. Got to meet and photograph they're new grandson. They served lunch and in anticipation of not knowing what they were serving I skipped breakfast to stay in my carb count range. I allowed myself a small hard roll with turkey, cheese and mayo, small spoonful of bbq'd pulled pork and filled up on a delish tomato cucumber salad. Had a great time reminising about our childhood. These are nieghbors/friends I found on facebook after losing touch 38 years ago. We had been living only 1 1/2 hours away from each other for over 20 years. Small world, huh!

Gave myself a day off from exercise yesterday, but it's back to business today in between rain storms. I'll exercise in the rain only if there's no thunder/lightning.
The scale was not kind or nice to me this week. It was stubborn. I guess I'm at a plateau, so this week will push to get over it.

O.K. that's all for me. I hope everyone has a fantastic monday. Make it POP!

Learn
Old 06-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #35  

Hi all

Just a very quick hi - still have a rotten cold/flu thingy and not spending a lot of time on the computer.
Ags - soo glad you're back - not the same without you!

Welcome to our new friends - and to everyone else - nearly the end of the month weaselettes - let's finish June in style with 4 solid POP days!!!!
Let's compare monthly figures on the 1st July?????????
Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #36  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

positive thought: To get to the rainbow of life, you have to endure the storm of life. My storm is almost clear and I can see the rainbow.

positive action: Well I am back on track and feeling good. Today I have to babysit and I think I may take a walk today if it don't rain.

AGS: I am so glad your back!!! Hope the new med works out for ya

Learn: Do you ever besides taking pictures of people take nature shots? If you do I would love to see some of your work?

MRSTEE: Sorry your not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

All the other ladies: Have a fabulous day and I will see ya later!!!

Lynn
Old 06-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie923 View Post
Learn: Do you ever besides taking pictures of people take nature shots? If you do I would love to see some of your work?
Lynn
Yes, but only as a treat for myself. Looking forward to doing some of that on my little vacation in the mountains of SC/NC, we leave on friday morning. I'll post some when I get back.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #38  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Yes, but only as a treat for myself. Looking forward to doing some of that on my little vacation in the mountains of SC/NC, we leave on friday morning. I'll post some when I get back.
Sounds like a plan can't wait to see!!! Have fun!!!

Lynn
Old 06-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #39  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

Is it really Monday? wow ok, I guess I can do a Monday! My positive is.... ummmm.... I had a really nice weekend! that's all I got right now, but don't worry, am not down, just kinda stunned that June is ending and another Monday has creeped up on me!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Ah - good monday morning my positive people!

KK - Welcome! This is a fabulous thread to be on - so encouraging, motivating, and inspirational. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and cheering you on!

Learn - Sounds like you had a great time on the weekend catching up with old friends. You must be super excited for this weekend. I'm crossing my fingers you'll have nice weather and and fun vacation!

Lynn - can you still hear that Thunderous Applause? You are smokin! Good for you for keeping yourself accountable and staying so positive. I love that your hubby is supporting you on this, and even joining in. Your positive thoughts each day always seem geared for me - they always come right when I need them most. Thank you!

Ags - So goo dto hear from you again darling! I hope the medicine is just what you need to kick your health back into shape. We really do miss your smiling face. Are you still going to be able to see Blanche when she comes to your neck of the woods? The two of you will have to take and post pics together!

Sidane - Would you mind picking my jaw up off the floor for me please? Holy crow - CONGRATULATIONS! You are amazing! What plan are you following? Whatever it is, I'm sure there is still a ton of determination and hard work behind it - I bow to you and your strength!

lost - 1/2 a candy bar only! 2 miles! new meds! What can't you do? Good for you! You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work!

really - A huge high 5 for you! Way to go. 30 lbs is awesome! You'll be at goal beforeyou know it!

Mrs. Tee - I'm with you. Finishing June POP! I'll post my monthly stats if you want - you go first! I hope you are feeling better soon - it's no fun being sick. Sending you some chicken soup from halfway around the world!

As for me, I am back on program as of yesterday. I am committing myself to 6 months of being 100% OP. Whatever I may want to cheat with between now and December 23, will taste even better on December 24. (Or, it won't, and I'll be even more committed to staying OP!)

It is so encouraging coming on to this thread and seeing everyone's positives. You guys are my rocks.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #41  

Morning all

Laura, Imagine where we will all be by Xmas '11 if we steer truly towards our goals. I know we should focus on one day at a time, because that is the ONLY way we get anywhere, just one hour, one snack, one meal at a time, but they all add up!
Yes, I wil post my monthly results on 1st July - think there is a thread for monthly results?
Old 06-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 320/260/140

Height: 5'6

Default My Plan is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Ah - good monday morning my positive people!

KK - Welcome! This is a fabulous thread to be on - so encouraging, motivating, and inspirational. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and cheering you on!

Learn - Sounds like you had a great time on the weekend catching up with old friends. You must be super excited for this weekend. I'm crossing my fingers you'll have nice weather and and fun vacation!

Lynn - can you still hear that Thunderous Applause? You are smokin! Good for you for keeping yourself accountable and staying so positive. I love that your hubby is supporting you on this, and even joining in. Your positive thoughts each day always seem geared for me - they always come right when I need them most. Thank you!

Ags - So goo dto hear from you again darling! I hope the medicine is just what you need to kick your health back into shape. We really do miss your smiling face. Are you still going to be able to see Blanche when she comes to your neck of the woods? The two of you will have to take and post pics together!

Sidane - Would you mind picking my jaw up off the floor for me please? Holy crow - CONGRATULATIONS! You are amazing! What plan are you following? Whatever it is, I'm sure there is still a ton of determination and hard work behind it - I bow to you and your strength!

lost - 1/2 a candy bar only! 2 miles! new meds! What can't you do? Good for you! You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work!

really - A huge high 5 for you! Way to go. 30 lbs is awesome! You'll be at goal beforeyou know it!

Mrs. Tee - I'm with you. Finishing June POP! I'll post my monthly stats if you want - you go first! I hope you are feeling better soon - it's no fun being sick. Sending you some chicken soup from halfway around the world!

As for me, I am back on program as of yesterday. I am committing myself to 6 months of being 100% OP. Whatever I may want to cheat with between now and December 23, will taste even better on December 24. (Or, it won't, and I'll be even more committed to staying OP!)

It is so encouraging coming on to this thread and seeing everyone's positives. You guys are my rocks.
Medifast! It has worked better by far than any other diet / lifestyle change I've ever tried! This plan is saving my life!!! Thanx for your encouragement and support -- it is much appreciated!!!

Old 06-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #43  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

To all of you ladies, thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I need it right now. Part of me feels soooo motivated and part of me feels like it ain't gonna work. So I'm trying to maintain the positive!

The girls and I swam for 1 1/2 hrs yesterday, and I put my soul in. I even scraped my chin on the bottom of the pool diving and swimming. It's hard to swim on the bottom-- fat is buoyant! :P It's a struggle to stay down there LOL!! So to scrape my chin on the pool floor is only a sign of success.

I figure if I take the same attitude losing weight as I did quitting smoking this year, I will probably be successful... or not. I went in head first to quit smoking in February, taking Chantix, a prescription drug to make you quit. I went to the doctor, asked for it, got my script and filled it-- half expecting it to not work and not really caring if it did or not! If it didn't, then I could at least say I tried, right? Well, it did work. And without much will power on my part, I suppose. But either way, if I can do that, I can do THIS. I never want a cigarette these days. I have a rare craving or see someone with a smoking arm hanging out their car window in a traffic jam. Traffic jams are when I want one. Maybe one day I'll feel this way about cheeseburgers!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #44  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcurtin View Post
To all of you ladies, thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I need it right now. Part of me feels soooo motivated and part of me feels like it ain't gonna work. So I'm trying to maintain the positive!

The girls and I swam for 1 1/2 hrs yesterday, and I put my soul in. I even scraped my chin on the bottom of the pool diving and swimming. It's hard to swim on the bottom-- fat is buoyant! :P It's a struggle to stay down there LOL!! So to scrape my chin on the pool floor is only a sign of success.

I figure if I take the same attitude losing weight as I did quitting smoking this year, I will probably be successful... or not. I went in head first to quit smoking in February, taking Chantix, a prescription drug to make you quit. I went to the doctor, asked for it, got my script and filled it-- half expecting it to not work and not really caring if it did or not! If it didn't, then I could at least say I tried, right? Well, it did work. And without much will power on my part, I suppose. But either way, if I can do that, I can do THIS. I never want a cigarette these days. I have a rare craving or see someone with a smoking arm hanging out their car window in a traffic jam. Traffic jams are when I want one. Maybe one day I'll feel this way about cheeseburgers!

Congrats on stop smoking!!! You have the motivation to lose the weight and thats a great place to be.

Lynn
Old 06-28-2011, 07:30 AM   #45  
Divine

positive thought: Be nice to people, you never know what they may be going through & Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

positive action: another day of babysitting and another day closer to payday!!! I am going to put a layaway on at Kmart for the niece and nephew for Christmas. Yeah I know its early but I like to get an early start. Plus I have to get my nephew and godson something for their birthday this month. They are going to be 3 years old am i getting old or what?

Last edited by lynnie923; 06-28-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Closed Thread