Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #61  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Ona,
I do not know how I missed the last part of your post. What an honor that was to carry the cross of Jesus. I would have cried the whole way. I can only imagine how you felt, my heart is full just reading about it. Happy Ressurection Day to you baby girl.

I would have loved to see you in your wite suit, I know you looked amazing!!!!!

Ona, I have a southern accent too and when I go to Detroit to see my sister, they tease me to in a good way, they say I sound like a Southern Belle and I love that compliment. I sing when I talk too and drag out my words and you know what............I love it. You me and Stella, what a wonderful combo.

I do love the pep talks you give me, and this one, is my favorite!!!!!!! Yes, a second lease on life, it is mine, and I am taking it!!!!!!

Blanche,
thanks for posting that, I will try this one too!!!!

Daddy dinner turned out awesome, the best ever!!!!!!

Outta here chica's,
Happy Easter,
Ags
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #62  

I'm sorry, I had full intentions of posting something cute and cuddly for your Easter greeting, but I couldn't resist.

Happy Easter Ya'll!

Learn
Old 04-24-2011, 06:27 AM   #63  

Happy Easter Again!
Gonna keep it short again today, now reason, just feel like it. I had a POP day yesterday.
This morning was my offial W.I. and I am "Hoppy" to report I lost a "Hare" over 4 pounds (4.10) this week. That's 22.3 pounds since starting low carbs on 2/26/11.

Now dance with me because that takes me out of the 290's forever. I'm Lovin' It!!!

Let's all go out there and have a POP day and not let those Easter meals derail us from what's important. Remember enjoy yourselves, watch your portions and if you do over indulge, it's only one meal, one day, one OPPS!

I gotta go, here comes Peter Cottontail!

Learn
Old 04-24-2011, 07:53 AM   #64  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Learn: Congrats on the weight loss. Keep at it hunny you are doing good.

Ladies Happy Easter!!!

positive thought: We are loved everyday of our life by Jesus Christ our lord.

positive action: I lost another 4 lbs and guess what that means I have lost 50 lbs altogether!!! HORRRAYYYY!!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #65  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

everyone!

No time at all had to come see the good news Learn way to go girl I'm so happy for you You said you where going for it.you did and got more Congrats!!! you see what you can do hold on to that thought and go for the gusto you're on a roll Have a wonderful day and thanks for the recipe Oh..love the Easter bunny too cute thanks!
Old 04-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #66  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

My goodness Lynnie you too you guys are kick-in butt fantastic job Lynn all you hard work is paying off Simply Awesome.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie923 View Post
Learn: Congrats on the weight loss. Keep at it hunny you are doing good.

positive action: I lost another 4 lbs and guess what that means I have lost 50 lbs altogether!!! HORRRAYYYY!!!!
Hey Lynn,
Congratulations!!!
Let's do it again next week!!!

Learn
Old 04-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #68  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Hey Lynn,
Congratulations!!!
Let's do it again next week!!!

Learn
Learn:
I am willing to try if you are.

Lynn
Old 04-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #69  

Your on Sister!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #70  
Divine

positive thought: If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.
T. Alan Armstrong

Positive action: i am going to do lower body exercises today and enjoy leftovers from Easter dinner.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello All!
Sorry I was MIA over the weekend - I really only get the chance to be online at work, so after the long weekend, I am glad to be here.
I had an amzingly busy weekend - I did my first Zumba class Thursday night and I loved it. Friday I spring cleaned - washed walls, and scrubbed floors on my hands and knees. Saturday I bartended for 8 hours at a wedding, Sunday was my day of rest! I went to bed bout 6:30 - 7 with my DD, and then next thing I knew it was 5:30 am! I am sore all over, but in a good way.

I just want to say:

FANTASTIC JOB!!! and WAY TO GO!! to Lynnie and Learn. AWESOME! you guys are on

Ags - I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit with Stella. Good for you for getting kicked out of the clean plate club!

OnaMi - What a thrill to be able to partake in such a special way. Were you able to record the news coverage?

Anyways - I'm outta here for now. We finally have some warmer weather. I'm going to spend this evening raking my lawn and cleaning up all the garbage you can see now that the snow is gone.
POP everyone!
Old 04-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #72  

Good Afternoooooon!

Lynn- You and I ... 4 pounds this week ... We can do it !!!

Laura- Owww! I remember those long 8 hours working at a wedding. I used to do photogaphy and OMG!, I ran the whole time. Actually my time was longer because we always met the bride & groom at they're hotel to do pre-bridal shots, so it was anywhere from 9 to 10 hours.
Enjoy your warmer weather.

Ona- Thank you for the congrats, I can't wait to say I'm only a few pounds from goal like you.

Ags- Hope your doing O.K. Call me if you need to.

I had a POP day yesterday and got some some pics of me and mom. It was very hard to allow myself to have my picture taken, but I did it and am glad I now have that memory. I was telling my husband about how I was editing my pictures on my computer and how nice it is to remove blemishes, etc... But oh how I wish I could edit out my fat neck, gosh I hate looking at it in pics and the mirror.
Today was shopping day at Sam's. I hadn't gone in over 3 weeks and was out of sooooo much. Needless to say my bill came to almost $300.00. That's not all food, that includes pet foods, household staples and I gassed up my Jeep at they're station also. Gotta save on gas as much as possible.

Well that's all kid's, time for me to go stir the chili I got simmering on the stove. Yum Yum!!!

Learn
Old 04-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #73  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good evening ladies,

Happy day after Easter!!!! I am pleased to report I did not do tooooo bad. Dinner was healthy, but the two chocolates eggs and the strawberry banana taffy was too good. But I did behave, I did not over indulge...

Blanche,
zip a de doo dah on those FOUR big gone gone baby gone!!!!! Congrats darling!!!! See ya no more 290's!!!!!!!! Thank you darling for all your help on creating my new avatar, could not have done it without you!!!! Blanche sure would like to see pics of you and Mommie. Now talking about a neck, at least you have one!!!!! LOL LOL

Lynn,
Congrats to you too, Four pounds bit the dust!!!!! You are rocking it sista girl!!!!

Laura,
I told you, you would love the Zumba!!!! And all the other stuff you did too, you burned mega mad calories!!!! Work it out Mommie!!!! So proud of you!!!!!

My positive today is, so far so good, no swelling anywhere and now all I have to do is to make it to Thurs. Yep, gonna WI on my regular this week. Next positive, I have a new avatar.....that's Stella and Me!!!! Learn figured out how to take the picture from the video we sent to her and stopped it so I could download it to my computer and then upload it here. Whew!!!!!! I am tired of just talking about it. Blanche, the miracle worker!!!!
Gonna check the scale in the morning just to get an idea of where I stand and then it's on to Thurs.

Keeping it short and sweet, daddy has been complaining about how much time I spend on the computer, so to keep him happy, I am outta here.

Oh yeah, here is a pic of Mali all dressed up at church for Easter. And two new one's of McKenzie!!!

Later gators,
hugs love and blessings, remember to make every moment count,
Ags
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My little sweetiekins.jpg (28.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Just another Looksie.jpg (24.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Big Bro and Little Sis.jpg (27.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #74  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Gonna try something else
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Taking a cool drink.jpg (29.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #75  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Gonna try these again larger. These are all Mali Easter Sunday going to church and after
Closed Thread