Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #406  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Good Friday Morning weasels!

Ona - hello! Glad to see you here so regularly again!

lost - hi to you also - I'm cheering for you and a great POP day!

Sanp - missed you girl! you come check up on us lots, ok? Way to go with the cheesecake - you showed incredible determination. Soon, everyone will see the positive changes you've been making in your life!

Lynn - I'm so glad you found a way to get out of the house and make some money doing it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your 4 lbs stays aay until wi and maybe takes some friends with it!

Learn -you are so inspirational. I love your courage in trying new recipes. I eat pretty boring stuff, but it was your posts that made me try my new favorite dish - big mac in a bowl! You keep on popping and posting! I admire your exercise routine also - you have got it together!

Ags: Fantastic Job! Keep it up! You are obviously doing something right! Here's hoping your leg is mending well and you'll be back on your feet in no time!

My positive for the day - I'm going to my DH's 20yr HS reunion this weekend - gonna have a great POP time!
See you chickies on Monday. Have a tremendously successful POP weekend!
Old 06-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #407  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Well I can say I am physically pooped and mentally pooped. Taking care of a baby is so much but it really is tiring me out. Its a good day.

Lynn
Old 06-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #408  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey there my fellow Weasels,

Don't know everyone's temps but here in good ole Virginny it is a smokin' 96 degrees but feelin' like 105!!!! I think we are on FIRE!!!!!! Thank God for A/C!!!

Blanche,
Girl I will love that new name, hope I get to wear it soon!!! Only you could have come up with that one, I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Hey anyway to get the water out!! lol
Isn't it amazing how a few extra hours can make you feel like you are sitting on top of the world, minus the tendonitus of course.
Tell Mom hi for me and give her a great big squeeze. Thanks for the BBQ sauce recipe, sounds like the one I do, minus the Splenda, I just use brown sugar and you know me..........I do love the heat, so bring it on!!! Think I am gonna make pulled pork this weekend and just may give your sauce a whril!!!

Lynn,
make those bucks baby and enjoy the job wihile you are doing it!! Sounds like a Win Win to me!!!! Thanks for the congrats, I shall give it my all!! Hey Lynn, I feel ya for sure, imagine yourself being 58 having two with you 24/7, one one years old and they other two and a half, tiring ain't the work kiddo, it's dead dog tired. lol lol Tongues hanging out, praying for an Auntie to come by and say I will take them for a while. Now that is relief!!!hahahahaha
Welcome to half of my world! lol lol Hey but you gotta love em'!!

Lots,
Happy Friday back at cha darling, here is to hoping it brings you yet another POP day!!!

Ona,
thank you sweet cheeks!!! Love your positive, and I know you will do just that!!!

Laura,
Please do enjoy your weekend at your hubby's Class reunion and enjoy it to the fullest!!! Thank you for the ever so kind words and the legs are really coming along superbly, I am amazed. See ya when you get back POP CHICK!!!

My positives for the day are.............I feel pumped with this jumpstart feeling, flying high and staying POP!!!! As I stated before, legs are doing soooo much better and guess what, I went in the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and my lips are huge. Daddy said my legs look like twigs, (now mind you when he met me, I had the bomb legs baby, they have turned a many of heads, if I should say so myself!!!) then he said and now you have Julia Roberts lips, (mind you I have always had small lips), hey from one extreme to the other!! LOL LOL What's a woman to do??? LIVE BABY LIVE!!!! Making pulled pork this weekend with homemade coleslaw and gonna give Learn's BBQ sauce a twirl or whirl, either way, gonna make it!!!! Last positive, I am proclaiming POPNESS FOR THE WHOLE DARN WEEKEND!!!!!! YAY ME....YAY US............POP WEASELETTES!!!!

Gus is about to get off the bus,
hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-10-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #409  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

ok, this is a silly question, but what's POP? is it perfectly on plan?
Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #410  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutstilltrying View Post
ok, this is a silly question, but what's POP? is it perfectly on plan?
BINGO!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #411  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey sweetie pies,

If any of you have my email address and recieve an email from me, do not open it please....It is not me sending them. My email account has been hacked. Please beware.

Blanche, you are one smart lady, how did you know? I did not know until my sister told me she got a strange email from me today. They are sending them to everyone in my address book it seems. Not sure what to do about...and suggestions, PM me.

Been POP all day and night...Praise Him!!!!!!!!!!! Could not have done it without HIM!!!

Night night, don't let the bed bugs bite.
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-10-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:14 AM   #412  

Saturday evening here, hi Weasels!!!!

Had my daugther over last night for her birthday dinner, had a small piece of her birthday cake - happy with that, sometimes moderation in all things is a good way to go...BUT I dreamt all night, I was eating cake - cakes of all descriptions, just kept eating them at various places - can't remember why - but I even remember what they looked like now - and I was momentarily SO SO disappointed when I woke up, you know that feeling you get when you go off plan????
THEN I remembered I didn't so that - it was a dream! SO relieved!!!!!

What a weirdo....

AGs you are a super losing machine! Learn you rock solid, how much have you lost altogether?

Lynnie, busy day with baby, know that feeling from years ago, and Laura have a great reunion!
POP goes this Weasel
Mrs T
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 AM   #413  

Good Morning Saturday Weaselettes!

Can you feel that... wait there it is. Can you feel it now? That's the feeling of POP! It feels good, doesn't it? Let's keep it going!

MrsTee- Good morning/evening to you. The best way to have your cake and eat it too is in your dreams. Great self control you had during your daughters birthday dinner.

Ags- I just don't understand what pleaure people get out of hacking someone elses e-mail and then spreading viruses around. I got suspicious of the one from you right away because you never send me e-mails, as I very rarely send them to you and second I had just sent you my new e-mail address about 3 days before and the bogus e-mail was sent to my old one. I will be shutting down my old e-mail in the next few days. Just want to make sure my contacts got my new one.
O.K. colormeskinny#1 on to another POP day.

Lost- Hey girl!

Lynn- Your pooped, but it's a good pooped! Stash that cash girl!

Laura- How was the reunion?

Ona- Mindset and Give, that's what this is all about.

Had another good day yesterday, POP! I got in a nice visit with my mom and she was in a pleasent mood. Didn't take my son out for pizza though, he said he wasn't hungry yet. I don't know where he gets that from, certainly not me! LOL!!! If I told my mom I wasn't hungry for pizza at that age she would have rushed me to the ER.
And today, you know what I'm doing today? No really I wanna know cause I got nothin' planned as of right now. LOL!

Well that's all Weaselettes, remember to cease the day and POP it!

Learn
Old 06-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #414  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

everybody!

My positive,relishing in the fact that I'm doing all i can to get to where i want to be.Leaving no stone unturned.Went to a zumba party last night,afterwards went to Mothers,made her walk while i jog/walked with her then took her and Aunt out for Ice cream (i had none), in which we had to do some serious persuading(to my Aunt) for her to eat hers cause she thinks most things will hurt her. (she loved it and saved her cup to show my sister that she had Ice cream ) did a 3 mile walk/jog this Morning,moved my ticker and feeling good.I know if i keep pushing I'll get there.Just keep showing up

Thanks Laura I might go missing when I'm too busy to sit down and post but this thread and especially the people here have been life savers to me and I'll never forget what everyone has done for me so i can't stay away for too long.It's like how can i forget the bridge that help take me across and not at least try to help others(w/a word of encouragement) to come across too Hope you have a great time at the reunion

Learn,when i was that age and told my Mother i wasn't hungry she would have worried me so much to eat it until i would've had to eat it anyway glad Mother is well! love the feeling of your post..you're in a good place mentally! got your eating style down pat Have a wonderful day!

Loving the positive attitude Ags thanks

Sorry Lynnie looking for a positive in that,at least you stayed busy,got some exercise,made some money and didn't have time to think about food

Last edited by OnaMi; 06-11-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:01 AM   #415  

Good Sunday Morning!

O.K. who's on first?

Ona- I have to say it sure is a joy having you posting so much more. I know you get busy and go MIA once in a while, but it just makes me appreciate you more when you do stop in.
You are so right, I am in a good place mentally. I know that to get to where I want to be health and weight wise it takes pure POSITIVITY. I will not let anything or anyone detour my efforts to reach my goal.

O.K. Next up is...

What! That's it! Just Ona and I yesterday, huh! Where ever you all went, you got a lot of explaining to do.

This morning was my weekly WI and the scale says... One pound down! I'll take it! Official loss since starting low carb... 29 pounds. Oh so close to getting out of the 280's. This week I vow to concentrate on living as sodium free as can be.

I had a great day yesterday. TOM cancelled out my pool exercise so I took it out on the laundry instead. I swear if it could fit in the washing machine it got washed. Then in between loads of laundry I played in the kitchen. Made low carb spaghetti sauce first, then low carb marinara sauce, followed by low carb BBQ sauce. They all tasted great and I omitted the salt in every recipe.
Has anyone tried Dreamfields pasta? I used it with my spaghetti sauce last night and it was very good. Here is they're website www.dreamfieldsfoods.com It states that only 5 of the 41 carbs are digestible. I hope they're not toying with me. It was a nice change having pasta.
Tonight a new BBQ sauce, umm, umm! Now what to have as a side. Can you tell I love to cook?

Well I will sign off now my shrinking Weaselettes. Please go forth and make this an awesome POP day.

Learn
Old 06-12-2011, 08:06 AM   #416  
Divine

positive thought: Never be afraid to shoot for the moon, and if you miss, reach out and grab a star!

positive action:Yesterday I spent the whole day with the hubby and then we went down to the lake to meet his friend so Steve could get paid for the work he has been doing for him. Today I got on the scale and it read 317 which means I am down another 7 lbs. I will be getting my measurements done here in a minute.

Learn:
Congrats on losing another pound gf!!!

Ona:
There is a positive in almost everything I write hunny. When I said I was pooped it was a good pooped. lol

Everybody else:
Have a wonderful Sunday and I will see ya later.

Lynn
Old 06-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #417  

Hi all,

Quick drop by, Sunday evening here, long weekend Monday tomorrow!
Loses everywhere - great work Learn and Lynnie!

Hooray for us all!!!!

Mrs T
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #418  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

Happy Sunday Morning to all as well,

@Learn and @Lynn congratulations on those losses! Everyone else, hope you had a great weekend!

Today was WI, lost 4 lbs - so moving right along! Getting ready for camping next weekend, gonna air out the tent and try to find the leak in the air mattress! have fun week all!
Old 06-12-2011, 11:15 AM   #419  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbutstilltrying View Post
Happy Sunday Morning to all as well,

@Learn and @Lynn congratulations on those losses! Everyone else, hope you had a great weekend!

Today was WI, lost 4 lbs - so moving right along! Getting ready for camping next weekend, gonna air out the tent and try to find the leak in the air mattress! have fun week all!

WTG Lost!!!!!! I have never been camping been to a camp but never camping in a tent.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #420  

Morning All Weaselettes!
Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with great choices and great exercise.

Lynn- Awesome loss this week. How did the measurements come out?

MrsTee- Short, but sweet! Have a great tuesday.

Lost- Awesome loss for you also, congratulations. Where are you going camping?

Happy Day to everyone else!

I had a nice POP day yesterday. TOM lossened his grip, so I was able to do my pool exercises.

Got some frustrating news yesterday. My husband is a 7-11 mgr. and he has been suspecting he had a thief among his employees. Well he was right, caught them on video. He had to let 2 people go over the weekend, one of which was his assist. mgr. Now he is short handed on help, not a good thing when we are trying to go on vacation. Either one of two things will happen. we won't be able to go at all or we will have to shorten our length of time we were going to be away. I will know more by the end of the week.

Well I'm gonna go forth and make myself a grand POP day. Anyone care to join me?

Learn
Closed Thread