Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #316  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Positive thought: Let go of what kills you,
hold on to what completes you,
and fight for what is worth your all!!

Positive action: With the weather going to be so hot I think I am going to read today because its relaxing and comfortable.

Learn,
Good Morning sunshine!! Please post your recipe because they sounded absolutely divine.

All the other ladies:
Good Morning and smile!!!!!

Lynn
Old 05-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #317  
Divine

I was able to lift up my legs today to paint my toenails!!! YAY!!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning POP stars!

Learn: please, please, pretty please post the recipe? I asked my mom that very question last night - what can I have low carb that's sweet? So, I went and bought gum.... blah.

Lynn: Good for you girl - you just take it easy, and enjoy your day! What colour did you paint your toenails?

Ags: Whatcha wearing?

Snap: Man o man! Fantastic job! I love yard work - it's such a great form of exercise that is actually productive and enjoyable! Don't overdo it, but push as hard as your body will let you! Rest often, and enjoy yourself!

Mrs Tee: I hope you had a good day yesterday. Being a whole month OP? You deserve some major KUDOS!

Well, I had a POP day yesterday, and I'll have another one today. I'm going to make that big mac in a bowl recipe tonight - I'm drooling already!
Have a great day y'all!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #319  

Default Cream Cheese Clouds

Cream Cheese Clouds
1-8oz. pkg. of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 C. butter (softened)
1/2 C. Splenda granular
1/2 tsp. vanilla flavoring or other flavoring

Beat everything together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Drop by bite-size spoonfuls onto wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. Store in freezer and eat frozen.

Makes 24 pieces
per piece:
70 calories; 7g fat; 1g protien; 1g carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 1g net carb

Here is the website I got this and several other good recipes from...

www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 05-31-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #320  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Good Morning POP stars!

Learn: please, please, pretty please post the recipe? I asked my mom that very question last night - what can I have low carb that's sweet? So, I went and bought gum.... blah.

Lynn: Good for you girl - you just take it easy, and enjoy your day! What colour did you paint your toenails?

Ags: Whatcha wearing?

Snap: Man o man! Fantastic job! I love yard work - it's such a great form of exercise that is actually productive and enjoyable! Don't overdo it, but push as hard as your body will let you! Rest often, and enjoy yourself!

Mrs Tee: I hope you had a good day yesterday. Being a whole month OP? You deserve some major KUDOS!

Well, I had a POP day yesterday, and I'll have another one today. I'm going to make that big mac in a bowl recipe tonight - I'm drooling already!
Have a great day y'all!

I painted them choclate shakespeare!! Love the color!!!

Lynn
Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #321  

POP STARS - I LOVE THIS LAURA - I DECREE WE SHALL ALL BE POP STARS FOR JUNE!!!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #322  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Ohla chica's,

Sounds like the going is getting round here and what a positive plus that is!!!!

Mrs T,
It is such a wonderful thing to be in a good frame of mind, the alternative well, let's not even think about, we only have positive vibes around here!!! A whole POP month....I want one too. smiles

Snaplet,
you made me smile so much. What a blessing to be able do more than what you could. It is empowering and freeing all at the same time. And just think, it will only get better. I remember how I felt when I could actually put my own socks on once again by myself, or when I was able to wear my bracelet again that my husband bought me fourteen years ago. The small things that mean so much are just huge feats for us. So happy for you little darlin'!!!!
Yes, sweetie, I am taking care of this leg a better with some TLC and soaking my foot on the other leg as I write. I gotta do, what I gotta do. Thank you for caring.

Blanche,
I gotta tell you, I was going to try to go to the beach with the whole kit a kabodle, but it was 93 degrees and I knew I could not handle it, especailly my legs, they would have swollen even more. But don't feel bad for me, I was in seventh heaven, home ALL ALONE in the peace a quiet, no kids, no daddy, just me and the quietness of the house. They were gone for over five hours and once they returned.............it was like they had never left. LOL LOL LOL But trust me, I enjoyed it while it lasted!! hahahahahaha
Balnche, hot diggty dang dang, another 8.4 bites the dust and kickin the exercise butt!!!! You are the Queen and I bow to you oh mighty exercise one!!!!!
Now I cannot wait to make the clouds, buying my ingredients tomorrow!!!
I saw the pics of Andrew, and I know you were proud as a Peacock!! I was for ya. Enjoy your celebration dinner and tell him I said Congrats!!!!

Lynn,
You get a great big WOOT WOOT, that was awesome you being able to paint your own tootsie's!!!! WTG!!!

Laura,
dressed from head to toe, gotta work you know. They would have me arrested and I could or would not blame them. hahahahaha Now when I get home, that might be another story. hahahahhaha
Enjoy meal, make sure you have a bib on to catch all that drool!!! lol

Well ladies, I am off to finish my positives.......taking care of me!!!!!!!!!!!

See you chickies soon,
hugs love and blessings,
making every moment count,
AGs

Last edited by colormerd47; 05-31-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #323  

A Glorious Morning To All!

Lynn- Let me know what you think of the cream cheese clouds. They are yummy in my opinion. Congrats on a great May, now on to June.

Laura- Isn't the Big Mac in a Bowl great? So tasty. Wait till you try the cream cheese clouds, they will satisfy any sweet cravings you may be having.

MrsTee- Yes, yes, yes, from one fellow POP STAR to another, June will be a kick a** POP STAR month for all of us.

Ags- I'm with you neighbor, I don't do beaches unless it's at night or during a rip roaring storm. Just give me a big ol' oak tree and a giant glass of cold sweet tea.
You know whenever I get the house to myself for a few hours and my son asks me what I did during that time, I always say, "I strip down to my birthday suit and and ran around singing... "Look For The Bare Necessities" from The Jungle Book." LOL!!! For a while he was really convinced I ran around naked.

POP day yesterday and POP days ahead for June.
My son's 8th. grade ceremony was yesterday and it was very nice. This is the first time the school held a ceremony for the 8th. graders. They got a new principle at the beginning of the year and she is great, really gets involved and makes the students feel good. There were about 175 8th. graders in all.
We celebrated at Chili's and I managed to stay within my carbs with the chicken fajita's (only ate one flour tortilla and then ate all the chicken and veggies without).
Today is my son's official last day of school, so my last day to myself for a while (not that I'm complaining of that). Gonna get all my errands done so we can play and swim and play and swim.
One last repair on my Jeep and it should be road worthy. Can't wait to head for the hills and relax. Can't wait to watch the Fourth of July fireworks light up the mountains of NC. Watch out Stella, I'm a comin' to get cha! Ags I hope you can attend also.

Well that's it my friends, I'm gonna hit the road. Have a wonderful wednesday, make it count, make it POP!

Learn
Old 06-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #324  
Divine

positive thought: "Laughter is the tranquilizer with no side effects."

Positive action: I don't usually weigh myself in the middle of the week and in no way shape or form am I going use it as an official WI but it said I was 321. Thats another 3 lbs down. Maybe drinking all this water is doing something.

Learn,
I am going to get the stuff to make them creamcheese puffs this weekend. I think people would be comfortable if we all lived in a nudist colony. lmao

Lynn
Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #325  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie923 View Post
Learn,
I think people would be comfortable if we all lived in a nudist colony. lmao

Lynn
Lynn,
There is a nudist colony about 1/8 mile from my house. Years ago use to see them walking around all the time. Nothing, but old wrinkled folks live there though. Not a pretty sight!

Learn

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 06-01-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #326  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Lynn,
There is a nudist colony about 1/8 mile from my house. Years ago use to see them walking around all the time. Nothing, but old wrinkled folks live there though. Not a pretty sight!

Learn
lmao to funny
Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #327  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning POP stars!

Mrs Tee: I agree, we are all pop stars, and I second your decree. How are things in the land down under? Not too chilly I hope. Maybe you could send some of the cold to Ags and Learn!

Lynn: Chocolate shakespeare sounds yummy - is it a dark red/brown colour? I am a licenced pedicurist and I'm always looking for new colours. Who is it by?

Snap: hope you aren't on here because you're outside doing yard work! Come on by anytime chickie!

Learn: LOVE big mac in a bowl! Had to stop myself from eating all of it so I could have some for lunch today - absolutely divine! Even my hubby ate it and liked it and he never eats anything resembling a salad! Will try the clouds this weekend when temptation is the greatest to eat off plan and shove my face full of sweets.

Ags: Do you think they know? All this talk about nudism... You keep taking care of yourself sweetie. And congrats on the bracelet - I completely understand what you are saying - I have a tennis bracelet that I can't wait to wear again...I think I'll tryit on tonight, it just might fit again already!

My positive for the day - it's the first of the month, I have tons of energy and I'm super busy at work. I'm looking forward to 30 straight POP days in June, and ...
NSV: I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn in 2 years because they got too tight to be comfortable - now they're baggy! Yah!

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought t'was all in fun.. POP goes the weasel! Let's be weasels today!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #328  
Divine

Its like choclloate color by OPI....
Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #329  
Always a work in progress

S/C/G: 460/240/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! I'm hiding out at home today again...yay! We've got a tornado warning so I'm kind of freaked out right now. Blizzards I can handle no sweat, but a tornado is something I'm so not prepared for. It went from super sunny and almost 90 to completely black and 70 within maybe 15 minutes. I guess western MA had one an hour or so ago touch down. Ick.

I managed to stay POP for the past few days and I'm kind of low on cals today. I have a job interview Friday. I haven't worked in a few years so I'm sort of nervous but then again, the job is with my last employer, its only part time, and its not a management position which is what I had last time around so it's not a big deal. I doubt I'm going to get it though, but it's worth a shot. My sister works there and the company is very careful of nepotism. Either way, its a positive step in the right direction.

I have a funny cat story. Every morning I have a small bowl of cereal and my cats get all in my face for some milk. This morning I got up and smelled the open milk and it was a little off to me, so I decided to dump it and open the new one. I was pouring it into the toilet (so that my sink doesn't smell like milk...ick) and Emily ran into the bathroom screaming (not meowing) at me. She put her paws up on the toilet seat and started swatting at the stream of milk like she could magically get it into her mouth! Needless to say I had to wash her paws and she was livid with me. Cats are crazy!

okay guys... tornado is one town over. I'll come back and do personals later tonight when its all over. ttyl and wish us luck up here!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #330  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey chick a pea's

It is beautiful outside today, hot as blue blazes though, my girlfriend said it is hotter than fish grease. It's alright with me cause I am inside the cool air condtioning and I would not have it any other way today!!!

This old leg of mine is leaking really bad, but I am on top of it, thus my being home today. Still taking care of ME Day!!!

Blanche,
I gotta tell ya, the truth is..............if no one is home..............I will dance all over the house in my undies, I know I can act as silly as I want with no one to say a word. I love it!!!!!
You know, I have a wonderful hammock in the backyard, now if I could only get up in it......a book and glass of daddy's homemade lemonade....oh yeah babe (in my Emeril voice)!!!!! But honey, if I tried, that would be on for Youtube...............I can see that thing spinning over and over and over!!! LMBO!!!!!! What a sight that would be. Now close your eyes visualize that one!!!! You will laugh so hard, your tummy will ache!!! LOL
You and Mrs T are truly POP Stars, think I shall jump on the band wagon, is there room for one more????
Hope, I can make it too little darling, I will keep praying!!!

Lynn,
I will say a prayer that your scale is right cause that is such a motivator to be down another 3 pounds. Are you showing off your toes today? The color sounds so rich and decadent.

Laura,
Yep, I guess they know, the Cat is out of the bag!!!!
So you are a licenced pedicurist ugh? Lord knows, I wish you lived close to me, cause I cannot find a good one, and with me being Diabetic and all, I need a good one that I will take care my my feet.
The bracelet of mine, was a 4 ct. tennie bracelet daddy gave to me about 14 years ago and now that I can wear it again, I have misplaced it. Woe is me!!! I keep praying it will turn up somewhere in here. Probably put it in a safe place and forgot where the safe place was. lol lol Don't know why I did not put in back in it's usual place.
Can you send some of your energy my way, grandkids wearing us out. Glad you have an abundance and I will try with you to be POP for the next 30 days too. Let's roll!!!
HEy feels like you been on a shopping spree right at home!!! Good for you sweetcheeks!!!! Now let's Pop goes the weasel!!!

Off to make a salad for dinner and not sure what else. Got get back to my planning ahead.

Love ya'll much,
hugs love and blessings,
making every moment count,
Ags
Closed Thread