Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post

My positive thing about me today is............not only was I on TV for Costco but today I was featured in the Costco Wholesale Today Magazine and I was so surprised. Someone ( a member) took the time to write an article about me on how well they were treated my me. I was so pleased and surprised and excited too. People tell me how much they appreciate me at work but never has one ever taken the time to write a short article on me. Guess I am doing something right. I was appreciative to be appreciated!!!!
Hi Ags...WOW! On TV and in print also. Actually, I was able to look up your beautiful photo and the great comment online and could post the link to the page the nice comment is on if you want me to. (Didn't want to just do it because of privacy concerns.) Love, CJ
Old 05-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #152  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi baby pies,

What a yesterday it was and today has followed right in yesterdays foot steps. Went to WI and I knew it was going to be bad because my legs would not go down and so it was, up 9.8 lbs, (WW"s leader swears it is all water retintion and I am surely hoping so), now if that was not bad enough, today I had an allergic reaction to one of the drink mixes (Great Value) brand from Wal-Mart (you kknow the little flavor packets you put in a bottle of water), and my lip swole so big till it was just funny!!! I think they changed their artifical sweetner or something cause it had not happened before, so lesson learned, stick to the Hawiian Punch brand or just drink plain long H2O!!!! The good thing is...............the sun will rise tomorrow and bring forth a brand new day with a brand new start, giving me a brand new chance to reclaim my life!!! I am so on it!!!!!!

Blance,
tootsie's getting fixed, boobies getting smashed, and demanding for the damn to break and let the waters flow. You know you ROCK!!!!!! We both shall have to let the waters flow...flow......flowing!!!!! BTW, glad to know the tests came back negative and the boobies are still intact. You will be just fine, boobies and all!!

ilb,
YOU ARE IN CONTROL!!!!!!! That is all!!!!!! Work it mommie!!!!!

Laura,
you are doing great and your mind set is awesome!!! Keep on plugging baby and you will make that goal just when you want to!!!!! WTG!!!!

Lynn,
please do take your meds and make the diabetes go away, cause it ain't no fun at all.

CJ,
I do not mind at all if you post the article, or maybe I should call it just a coment. Either way, it is fine with me, thank you for thinking of it and this way sister and other family members can see it too. You are always looking out for me.

Well pokie is going to pokey on off into the sunset, daddy is going to take a walk with me tomorrow, past the stop sign, so I gotta get my rest in!!!! hahahaha Movement is a wonderful thing, so I will be moving my wonderful thing (my body), into movement!!!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
making every moment count,
Ags
Old 05-07-2011, 04:34 AM   #153  

Happy Saturday All!

Lynn- What an awesome goal you could set for yourself. To rid yourself of the diabetes for good. Sounds like the doctor was happy with your weight loss.

CJ- So happy to see you posting. Yes, I worry about the radiation also, especially since the day before I had 5 x-rays of my ankles/feet. I needed the mammogram though, I hadn't had one since 2008. Thank you for understanding how I felt about the whole mammogram ordeal. Still busy with your photography in the Keys or are you in NY now?

Ags- What are we going to do with those legs of yours? The WW leader is probably right about the water retention. Drink lots of good clear water and enjoy your walk with Daddy.

I had a super POP day yesterday with barely any sodium at all. The scales are finally moving in my favor.
My husband and son are taking me out for Mothers Day dinner tonight to avoid the crowds tomorrow. After dinner we will be going to the memorial service for my groom I photographed a few weeks ago. His grave side service will be another day. He will be buried at the Florida National Cemetary because he was a military veteran.
Pool exercise is going super. It's so nice to get a full hour of exercise everyday. Yesterday I even exercised in a light drizzle of rain, it was quite refreshing.

O.K. that's it for Learn! Learn is going to have another POP day even with going out to dinner because Learn checked out the menu on-line and knows what she's having already.

Have a great day!

Learn
Old 05-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #154  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

positive thought: The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.

positive action: if its a nice day I am going to go for a walk maybe take my next door neighbors baby with me.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #155  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Learn: You are an inspiration! (I too try to pre-plan meals "out" thank goodness for online menus/nutritional info)

Ags: You are amazing and adorable, and it is no surprise to me that Costco has recognized this! (by the way, I heart Costco about as much as any store in the world)

Lynnie: Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side

Today: 1 hr swim with my new underwater MP3 player (happy birthday to me!), breakfast taco & OJ at my fave diner, 1 hr massage, running into a good friend I haven't seen in person in a while (the first to ask me if I've lost weight! though in the last week i've had eyebrow and hair compliments that might be an attempt at figuring out what's different/better), laundry and TV catchup, dinner with good friends. Life is good.

Last edited by ilbnej; 05-07-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #156  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbnej View Post
Learn: You are an inspiration! (I too try to pre-plan meals "out" thank goodness for online menus/nutritional info)

Ags: You are amazing and adorable, and it is no surprise to me that Costco has recognized this! (by the way, I heart Costco about as much as any store in the world)

Lynnie: Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side

Today: 1 hr swim with my new underwater MP3 player (happy birthday to me!), breakfast taco & OJ at my fave diner, 1 hr massage, running into a good friend I haven't seen in person in a while (the first to ask me if I've lost weight! though in the last week i've had eyebrow and hair compliments that might be an attempt at figuring out what's different/better), laundry and TV catchup, dinner with good friends. Life is good.
I try sweetie!!! Does that mp3 player manage well in a shower too?

Lynn
Old 05-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #157  
Divine

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!!

Today was a very much POP day!!! Its beautiful outside and I sat outside and conversed with the neighbors for awhile. I did dishes this morning and made coffee. But the day is absolutely beautiful with average temp of 65 today. I didn't walk today though but played with the neighbors 13 month old. Babies are so great!!! Rj is a doll!!!
Have good evening and I will see you bright early tomorrow!!

Lynn
Old 05-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #158  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Today is a marvelous day in the neighborhood.

Sorry I gotta go first before I forget all of my positives.........I first positvie is having each and everyone of you in my life, if only for a season, God knows the reason and I am so thankful. Second......most of you don't know how hard it has been for me lately, with daddy still not working and me trying to take care of everything but my positive is......My God has supplied all of our needs, when I did not know how I would pay the bills God has made a way every single time, so saying that to say this.......God is true to His Word and I am so thankful......I have learned not to worry so much and always for everything to put my trust in HIM!!!!! Third positive is..............I had to make two pans of banana pudding for the Relay for Life fundraiser that my darling daughter Ivory volunteered me for for and I completed said banana puddings without eating one bite!!!!! Yay me!!!! Today my daddy has planned a small cookout for me for Mother's Day, since tomorrow we have an event to attend for my niece's Graduation from Hampton Univ and celebration for her being commissioned as a !st Lieutenant into the Army. Well guess who is cooking half of the dishes for my cookout....,.you guessed it me, but gotta love him, his heart is in the right place, he is doing all the grilling. He said he wanted to celebrate me for being a great Mom and for being there for him every step of the way since he has been home and for always coming thru for him since the accident. I shared with him that it is the God in Me and the love I have for him and for the Lord. I agree ilbnej, LIFE IS GOOD!!!! No matter what the situation you are in, the outcome all depends on how you handle the situation and yourself!!!!

Now for all my sweetiekins,

Blanche,
I do loving hearing that you have that sodium demon in control, but that is what I expect from you the Queen of Pop!!!!! You are one smart cookie, checking the restuarant first and already knowing what you are going to have, preplanning is a must........My spirit will be sitting right there next to you at the Memorial Service, even though I never knew him, I would like to have. You are really back in your groove, so get your groove on, wish I was there, I would swim with you every day. You the water rat and I would be water logged and that's okay with me.

Lynn,
get your walk on momma seeta!!! Enjoy life, don't let it pass you by, savor every moment!!!

ilb,pre-planning is a wonderful thing and guess what, I have downloaded an app on my blackberry called Calorie Counter, it is a scale with two little feet on it, and you can pull up any restaurant or chain, namebrand food, supermarket brand, anything and it will give you the nutrional values of it and if you click more, it will also give you the label with all the values sodlim and all.. I love it and I can track my WW points from it with all the NV info there. It's a great tool if anyone wants to try it.
Here is a big time Woot woot for ya, getting your swim on for an hour with that cool MP3 player, enjoying a great breakfast, reuniting with a friend, compliments compliments and more compliments, getting all kinds of stuff done and dinner plans, yes I would have to agree your LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! It is wonderful when you appreciate all the blessings in your life, big and small, still blessings. So happy for ya chica!!!!!

Missing you Shannon!!!! You too, Carol, dgram, Fun, Bo, STELLa, Maria, Shia, Honey, Misty, Ink, Cake, and all of you others out there in 3fc land. Come home when you can and know that you are love and missed.

Ona,
hope you have a fabulous at your Auntie's shin dig. I know you will look amazing and radiant!!!! Go get 'em girl!!!!

Well, I am off, gotta finsh cooking!!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags
Old 05-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #159  
☆krista-kins™☆

S/C/G: 314/ticker/150

Hello Everyone!! I am sorry I am again unable to do personals; I am on the public library computer and they only allot you so much time but we should have our internet back up and running within the next month (I hope).

I wanted to wish all of you beautiful mothers and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY tomorrow!! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your loved ones

My son had a track meet today and he did amazing! its his first one ever and I am so proud of him! He started off with the 100 Meter run and he finished 4th, which got him into the final round where he again finished 4th LOL! then he moved on to the high jump...I was a bit nervous..didnt know my kid could jump like that! again he finished 4th but for only 1 month practice I am beaming!! then it happened...FINALLY after sitting in the sun ALL day long he got his 1st place ribbon in the shot put!! and he won by a huge margin! His scores were 8.10 & 8.44..second place was in the low 7's and everyone else were in the 6's.
Here are a few pics from the day
Neil is on the far left in blue (looking at the other runners, even though we told him NOT to! LOL)

Last edited by Inkedmama98; 05-07-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #160  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Inked,
awesome pictures and I think it is awesome that you go to the library just so you can check in on us. How special is that. Neil is a looker chica!!! First place kicks butt!!!!

Ladies, all of you remember the co-worker/friend that I asked all of you to pray for her daughter Mya, well if you go to my FB page, there is a huge arrow, click on it, and you will see Little Mya all recovered and well. Prayers are answered and Mya is living proof!!!!

Love ya'll,
AGs
Old 05-08-2011, 04:41 AM   #161  

Morning All & Happy Mother's Day!

Well I had the weekend all planned out. My husband and son would take me out for dinner on saturday and then we would attend a memorial service. Then sunday we would all go to the ALF and take mom out for Mother's Day breakfast. I bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers, my brother got her an assortment of sugar free chocolates and my sister would pick up the card for all of us to sign.
Well not 20 minutes after we got home from the memorial service I got a call from the ALF that mom was taken to the hospital. They went to wake her and she was not responding to them. My brother and I went to the ER and were there until almost midnight. So far tests have ruled out a stroke, but her BP was 203 over 79 when we got there. They managed to bring it down to 168 over 73, but they wanted to admit her for more tests and observation.
So no Mother's Day breakfast, maybe next sunday. I'll be heading to the hospital in a few hours to see her. Hopefully they'll have more information for me. Meanwhile let's pray she's going to be just fine.

Sorry I'm skipping personals, will catch up!

Learn
Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #162  
Divine

positive thought: Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

positive action: maybe going to the store for somethings for dinner. Spending the day with the hubby since he has been busy the past couple of days.

To all the ladies,
Happy Mothers day!! Have a great day!!!

Lynn
Old 05-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Learn - prayers for you all - please keep us posted.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #164  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

Learn, be strong and know that we are all thinking of you and your mom.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #165  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

God bless all the mothers.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

Learn,
prayers going up and the blessings will be coming down..just hold on sweetie!!!! We got you, God and I!!!

hugs love and blessings,
Ags
Closed Thread