Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #151  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

ooh my!!! how good is this!!

[IMG][/IMG]

so the whole egg salad with cottage cheese made me so happy...i thought of another delicious food i love but had to limit...pimento cheese!! well NO more!! here is a version with NO mayo!!! woohooo!!

2 tsp diced pimentos, 1 oz your favorite cheese grated...i used cracker barrel vermont white cheddar, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1 tsp milk...

grated the cheese into a bowl, add pimentos, ... blend the cottage cheese and milk, salt and pepper to taste, in magic bullet or blender....add to cheese mixture and mix well!!

spoon onto your favorite bread!! i used a beautiful fat pumpernickle raisin roll!!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #152  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Skip, skip, skip my lou, skip to my lou my darling's!!!

That is how I feel today, sooooo happy that today was a five hour day for me instead of the eight I thought I had to work. So of course the one positive thing about me today is.............Peace of mind!!!!!! Now I get to come home early and relax, read the Word, watch a little TV, put my legs up and continue out this evening in the POP fashion of which I am growing very a coustome too!!! BTW, my stuff cabbage rocked!!!!! and I made it with no salt but lots of great seasonings to make up for it!!! Oh yeah baby, I ROCK!!!!!

Learn,
what a great deal on that tree and yes you can put it up early!!!!! I will be so happy when you no longer have such severe back pain, when you hurt I hurt for you. I wish I could come there and ZAP you and you would be pain free. Feel better my friend.

Kitsey,
Did I tell you how proud I am of you, if not, I AM SO FREAKIN PROUD OF YOU I CANNOT STAND MYSELF!!!!!!! I believe you will be the best CNA ever!!!! Why, cause you are KITSEY!!!!!!

Honey,
I am on the wagon with you, being mindful, what a wonderful thing!!! I am actually following your lead and pre planning some meals this week and then on to next week. Yay us!!!!!

Ona,
I love cabbage, but it sure gives me lots and lots of gas, now if only I could funnel that into the gas tank!! LOL LOL LOL Thus, Learn has named me Pooter!!!

Bo,
Keeps those toes and hands warm baby. You be the Diva from inside, okay!!!!

Ink,
Daddy said as he was coming home from Roanoke, there was so much snow, I told him to transport some over to your heck of the woods so you can get your snowday!!!

Pink Zumba Queen,
You are full steam ahead, do your thang momma!!! You had a full day of all around exercise, and then the relaxing pool and the warm heat of the sauna. What a day baby!!! Work it mommie!!! So there is egg in that salad, did not see it listed in the ingredients. Help me out, cause I love egg salad.

Shannon,
I am feening for one of your lovely post, you have gotten me spoiled how you use to tell us and describe everything in detail about your walks, and all that stuffl I know you are working hard, just wanted tolet you know how much I miss you and your bubbly post, uplifting posts.

Shia,
Miss you baby girl, so after the end of that game, does Dev still want to go to Oregon or maybe Auburn, and follow in Cam Newton footsteps. One determined young man I might say.

Ags is leaving the building,
hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Last edited by colormerd47; 01-11-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #153  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hope you all don't mind, here are a few more photo's.......

Ashlan and then so more of Mali!!!!!! I love these kids!!!

Oh none of the captions came up.....the first one says, Popa give me my milk please, the second one is...It's all about the camera, the third one is.....Popa and I are serious about this game and I WON!!!!, the fourth one is..........Alien legs...ummmm ummmm good, and the fifth is My Princess Minnie Diva!!! Guess you figured out her favorite color is PINK!!!!!

Last edited by colormerd47; 01-11-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #154  
Feed Your Freedom

heyyyy red queen pop over to this thread for the recipe for the egg salad with no mayo!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-...ry-2011-a.html

hugssss
susan
Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #155  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

One more please....

That's it I promise!!!! hugs

The caption for this one was, My Marathon Runner on her way home....bye bye Florida!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Marathon runner on her way home, bye bye Florida.jpg (23.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by colormerd47; 01-11-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #156  

Good Morning All!
Well another restless night of sleeping for me, ugh!

Ona- I was at my son's school yesterday waiting for him to get out and his P.E. class was outside on the football field/track, they were running doing laps and I immediately thought of you and how awesome it is that you can do all that running now. You are truly amazing!

Susan- That sandwich looks delish! Love a big ol' overstuffed egg salad sandwich. Thank you for sharing!

Bo- Hunker down and stay warm sweetie, we don't want you getting sick out in that cold garage.

Ags- O.K. so when I put that tree up on september 2nd. and my husband gives me that look, I can say "Pooter made me do it!"
By the way I love, love, love cabbage and all the toot, toot, tootin' that comes along with it.

I had a POP day yesterday and will do the same today. Didn't sleep real well again, but I'm sure it's because today is the day I go before a judge to plead my case for disability. Gotta meet my rep at 10:30, which means I gotta leave my house by 9, so I'm gonna eat a good breakfast before I go.

Well that's it for me, I hope everyone has a POP day.

LEARNingtoliveeagain
Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #157  
Feed Your Freedom

learn....sending prayers your way hugs

all you lovely ladies have a rockin frackalackin POP day!! get your groove on!!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #158  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
[CENTER]learn....sending prayers your way hugs
Thank you Susan!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #159  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Good Luck today Learn, will be praying for you during that time.thanks for thinking of me

Last edited by OnaMi; 01-12-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:40 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon ladies...

Today is Day 3 of being 100% POP! and I did 30 minutes of Zumba last night and it felt good I watched half of biggest loser and then I decided to do Zumba and when I was done they were just starting the weigh-in so I was happy I didn't miss it! I am voting for the green team I am actually friends with Jay on facebook so it is soo cool to know someone that is on the show cause I was friends with him before I knew he was on there.

Well, gotta run for now I am on my lunch hour at work so I will chat more later
thanks,
Heather
Old 01-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #161  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 327.6/321.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Learn...you may have already gotten back home by now...but I just wanted you to know I'm one of the many praying for you!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #162  

Well I am back from my disability hearing and I must say the judge was so stone faced that neither I nor my rep could tell what she may do. I have to wait for the judges decision to come in the mail, which could take up to 2 months.

Thanks for all the prayers!

LEARN
Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #163  
☆krista-kins™☆

S/C/G: 314/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone I can't read posts on my phone very well due to the small screen so I will do personals when I get on my macbook which is currently occupied by the two unemployed adults in my household that are looking for jobs and sending out resumes. For now all I have is my phone lol...

I had a very stressfull day today so I'm struggling to find a positive, but I have my life and I have my boy and his health, and I am very grateful about that and I know that trials make us stronger and eventually the sun will shine on me again, I can't wait! Lol
Old 01-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #164  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkedmama98 View Post
Hello everyone I can't read posts on my phone very well due to the small screen so I will do personals when I get on my macbook which is currently occupied by the two unemployed adults in my household that are looking for jobs and sending out resumes. For now all I have is my phone lol...

I had a very stressfull day today so I'm struggling to find a positive, but I have my life and I have my boy and his health, and I am very grateful about that and I know that trials make us stronger and eventually the sun will shine on me again, I can't wait! Lol
inked....i can see a positive for you!! i see your ticker is in the '60's range...time for a NEW cheerleader!! way to go!!! hugs
Old 01-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #165  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 327.6/321.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Ugh...this isn't positive, but I knew you ladies would understand. I weighed myself for the Biggest Loser challenge, and the scale here at home had me at 306. Well, guess what? I went to the doctor today, and the scale there has me 20 pounds heavier!! 327.6 to be exact. I couldn't believe it...so I went to a friend's house and weighed in there...only a couple of pounds difference...it had me at 326.2.

Crap.

So now I've lied to my Biggest Loser teammates, AND I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Well, that's just frackalackin' fabulous...I need cheering up now!
Closed Thread