Old 10-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up Need help staying on track and with motivation again!

Hi everybody I'm back again I have been gone for a really long time. I'm happy to say I haven't gained any extra weight, but sad to say I didn't lose any either besides maybe a few pounds in just the last few days because I had the flu. I also haven't been keeping up my exercise. I had some good muscle I built that I can tell I lost now and haven't been on the treadmill in a long time. I really want to get going again.

I had my 30th birthday in september and I really want to get this weight off quickly as I can I don't want my 30's to be as miserable as the rest of my life has been.

I don't really have any money to buy the food I want anymore for this, and I'm not in a good environment where there is healthy food around that much, so I'm just going to have to try to not eat very much of what I have left and exercise as much as I can. I really want to build my muscle back up so I can speed up my weight loss, and I just miss it.

I am at about 320 right now maybe a little less from the flu I started at 380 I want to make a mini goal of getting the 20 lbs off and in the 200s by the end of November is that a realistic goal do you guys all think? I weigh so much if I do really good I should be able to lose that right, because it comes off faster when you are heavier I heard. I really really want to get in the 200's I would be very happy if I could meet that goal by then.

Please give any advice that you guys have or any cool fun new workouts maybe but I have no money right now so I can't buy anything so anything free. I used to go outside and workout everyday, that really made it fun for me now that winter is coming I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep it up it's so boring working out inside and I'm not in the best place to do it but I'm going to because I want to be skinnier by next summer too.

Any help you guys have for me would be appreciated, glad to be back also! Need to know someone is watching me so I can't get away with being lazy hehe like I have been.

Last edited by going2bskinny; 10-29-2010 at 10:14 PM.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 345/ticker/150

Height: 5'10

I was 345, kind of similar to you. I quit eating meat, sweets, drank at least 64+ ounces every day no matter what, ate breakfast every day within an hour of waking up, and walked a little every day and lost 20 pounds in a month. Then 80 more in the next 4 months on a program. It's really possible, especially at a higher weight. Just be really restrictive with your diet and don't cheat! haha It's possible to be skinny by summer! I've lost like 20 pounds a month on program... I'm down to 245 and I'd like to lose the next hundred by summer! Good luck to you and feel free to talk to me anytime about it! I can give you my diet and such... haha
sweetsmmr91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #3  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

oh wow thanks, yes I'd love to know the program you are on sounds great! Thank you so much you really are inspiring me, you are doing great :O
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote