Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #46  
Determined Diva

S/C/G: 321/295/170

Height: 6'2"

Y'ALL!!! Just a quick one for now, because it's my birthday and my DH is taking me out for some sushi (my FAV--and I can get a big salad and some sashimi and be 100% on target!), but.... here's the thing...

THE STUPID SCALE FINALLY MOVED!!! I don't know what changed, if anything. It may just be water weight, but I don't care. I've been "stuck" at 303 since I started these hormone patches, and suddenly, this morning, I'm at 301.

Thanks to those of you who offered advice and suggestions--I think maybe raising my calories to 1450-1500 might be part of the deal (I'm so tall, maybe 1300 was too low), but whatever!!!

I'll be back later today to pop some personals up, since as a group, there's a lot of great stuff going on that needs celebrating!!
Old 08-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #47  
PJK
pjk

S/C/G: 389.9/373.2/135

Height: 5.2

Hello Ladies--pardon My Quick Post I'm Just Making Sure My Ticker Factory Post Got To The Right Place-i Will Check Back In Sometime This Evening-take Care All!
Old 08-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Lili - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - celebrate YOU!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #49  

Default Special Delivery For LiliK

Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #50  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Happy Birthday Lili!!!!!!!:balloon s:
Old 08-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 364/353/165

Height: 5'6"

Happy Birthday Lili! Hope you have a spectacular day!

As for me, I am ashamed to be behind on personals again O_o Please know I read every word from everyone even if I don't get a chance to comment :* I did want to touch on Ags post (I always want to call you Aggie, is that all right? lol) I am so terribly sorry that you've lost the position you so enjoyed, but at the same time, I'm so grateful that you were offered not one, but three great choices to continue your employment! It certainly doesn't seem fair, but it does seem that God was looking out for you and your coworker, you'll have a job that will be easier on you, while she who needs that income for her young family will be able to survive. Happy for both of you!

My positive for the day-I seem to have all my abbreviations down pat (made flash cards! lol) and I just spent almost 2 hours taking notes on Congestive Heart Failure to share with my class. Need to refine and make sense of them yet though. Abbreviations and this presentation are NOT part of our grade, but are to show how much work we do at home and hopefully putting a lot of effort in will yield a good recommendation at the end of this O-o
Old 08-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good Evening/Morning Ladies....

I just wanted to come on and tell you ladies what a wonderful and positive fulfilled saturday I had...

First off when I went to my moms she offered me some leftover pizza to have for lunch and I declined and had egg salad w/ no bread, a few slices of oven roasted turkey breast and 2 slices of swiss cheese.

My second positive tonight is that TOM is leaving the building whooohooo and I hope it takes a couple pounds with it and I am going to get on the scale tomorrow and hope for a good number.

Third is that I went for a 3 mile bike ride tonight and then my husband and I went to mcdonalds to enjoy the air conditioning for a bit ( we have air but dont use it to save on the cost) and I had a diet pop and a parfait while he had 2 chicken sandwiches and a mcdouble ( which he brought home the mcdouble) and I didnt have one bite of it and THEN...

We came home and played a game of pictionary man ( pictionary but you draw on a man shaped doll and a circular and rectangle prop with a dry erase pen) and I had so much fun because we would end up laughing so hard when I would try and draw something because I cant hardly draw stick people LOL so it was a fun night with my husband and I realized tonight that I am becoming a happier person because of this weightloss and even though things are not great right now because of not having a job and trying to find one I am still able to find happiness in my life and I also realize that as I lose weight I will have more and more confidence every time I go to an interview and I know that I will get a job when the time is right and when a job is meant to be mine but I do hope it is soon though we are surviving on just my husbands income but just barely.

So, anyway I just wanted to share all my positives with you ladies and how wonderful a saturday I had today and I hope all you wonderful ladies are having a great weekend also and I apologize for not being very good at keeping up with personals and I hope you can forgive me for that I try to do them sometimes but sometimes I just have so much to tell you about my day and my positives that I forget to do them but I do read each and every post.

Have a wonderful sunday ladies,
keep rockin'
Heather

Last edited by hbieber2006; 08-29-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:35 AM   #53  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

learn I got your card today! thank you so much! I forgot how much I love getting personal stuff other than bills in the mail! it made my day ad made me smile! and yeah its our cruise out of Tampa that we booked we'll also be in orlando for 4 days before our cruise leaves and do the whole Disney thing!You were my positive! How far away are you from Tampa or Orlando?

Last edited by mariamherrera; 08-29-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #54  

Good Sunday Morning My Wonderful Friends,
All in favor of extending the weekend just one more day raise your hand. It's unanimous, we shall have a third day to our weekend. Weekends shall officially contain Saturday, Sunday, and Funday.

CJ- So wonderful to have you back. Your trip sounded amazing. Please tell me you took lots of pictures. Please tell me we will see them soon. Welcome Home Friend!

gggirls- As always great to see you on the POSITIVE thread.

Stella- Love the daily thought from the dieters devotional. It's a good'ern alright! How was the birthday festivities?

Shia- WOW! First varsity game and starting QB already, how cool is that! Tell him I said CONGRATULATIONS!

Ags- So glad you'll keep your benefits and bonuses. So many places don't give any of that with PT hours. Just how is that cutey Mali doing with the potty training? I'm sure Gramma Ags is teaching him well.

Lili- So glad the scale finally moved. I didn't realize that you were 6'2", most likely you weren't eating enough calories. I hope you had a wonderful birthday dinner with your husband.

Kitsey- Awesome job on the school work. Sounds like things are going just great. Oh and love the avatar, one of my favorite comic strips, Get Fuzzy!

Heather- A great saturday for you, huh! I would love Pictionary Man. When I first met my husband we were co-workers for K-Mart Photography, and it kept us on the road a lot. We covered all the K-Marts in Fl., GA., and parts of Al. Sometimes we would share hotel rooms and the first night a bunch of us got together in one room and played a game like it. There use to be a game show on TV called Win, Lose, or Draw and we were playing that.

Maria- Tampa is just a hop, skip & a jump down the road, about 20 - 30 minutes. Orlando is about an hour+ with good traffic. Can't wait to see you all. I feel honored that I was your POSITIVE for the day.

I had a POP day yesterday in both eating and exercise. My son is feeling much better, not so congested and not coughing as much. Mom was well behaved yesterday also. So all in all yesterday was a nice quiet uneventful day, just as I like it. Hubby is off today so I plan on a nice quiet relaxing day with him and my son.
That's it for me I hope everyone has a great day. POP IT!!!

T.T.F.N. ~ Learn

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 08-29-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #55  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!

Learn - Sounds like your day was awesome!! I still can't believe he played varsity, blows my mind.

Maria - that is so sweet, making Learn your positive for the day! Maybe we (the positive thread gals) need to take a cruise together. That would rock, but first we have to get our tails to Washington State to see you!!

Heather - wow what a fab Saturday you had.

Kitsey - please don't worry about doing personals, its not a big deal and certainly not a requirement. Good job on the school work!

Lili - happy b-day! Hope it was an awesome one!

Ags - I am so happy that things worked out for you. I was screaming as loud as I could for him, cowbell, airhorn, and all! I love it!!

I hope everyone else is doing great!!

My positive is that while I was working my 12hr shift yesterday, I got in a 90 minute walk on the trails and inside the buildings. The trails were rough and rugged, but I maintained. I needed to change up my workout a little, so this was really great. It felt good to get out and walk.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #56  

Good Morning Ladies....

Well, my day started out very frustrating ( to read all about it please go to the venting thread so I dont have to type it all over again) but my POSITIVE out of that frustration is that I didnt give up and go in the kitchen and eat something I shouldnt have instead I put on my walking shoes and went out and did a 3 mile walk this morning and feel great and I know that the weight will come off in time ( the scale this morning said that I weigh the same as I did wednesday morning before I got TOM to read more about it please see the venting thread)

Anyway, I just wanted to come in here and say hi and tell you about my big positive for the day and to wish he and every one of you a wonderful sunday

talk to you soon
keep rockin'
Heather
Old 08-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #57  
PJK
pjk

Good Sunday Girls!--dev - 90 Minute Walk Whooooooooo Hoo!

ONA- I CONCUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURE-YOU HAVE THAT CERTAIN GLOW ABOUT YA! OH, ALMOST FORGOT--I ENJOY BABY SPINACH--AND BY THE WAY HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK WOMEN FOOD & GOD BY JENEEN ROTH?--I HAVEN'T YET BUT HAVE READ HER BLOG--SHE WAS FEATURED ON OPRAH RECENTLY--CHECK IT OUT LADIES

HEATHER YOUR WALKS WHETHER 1.5 MILES OR MORE JUST KEEP MOVING YOUR ARE DOING GREAT

MARIA--A CRUISE! HOW WONDERFUL--I KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED

CJ-WELCOME BACK, I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU YET--OR INTRODUCED MYSELF I AM PAM, BACK TO 3FC AFTER A NUMBER OF YEARS--ABOUT 6-LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU

LILI-

LEARN-GLAD YOUR SON IS BETTER, AND A SUNDAY AT HOME WITH THE FAMILY SOUNDS DIVINE....I WORK EVERY WEEKEND, BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A SUNDAY, ISN'T THERE?--READING THE PAPER, PLAYING BOARD GAMES, TAKING A NAP

STELLA--THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT--DEFINITE "FOOD FOR THOUGHT"

AND MS AGS! REGARDING YOUR CHANGES AT WORK--I TRUST YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION FOR YOURSELF, AND I TRULY HOPE IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE BEST ONE FOR YOU--YOU DO HAVE SUCH A GOOD OUTLOOK, AND ARE ABLE TO FIND THE POSITIVE...I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU.

IF I FORGOT SOMEONE, I AM SORRY....HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK EVERYONE AND STAY
Old 08-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #58  
PJK
pjk

Hello Again To All!--when I Posted Hear Earlier I Failed To Mention My Positive (s) It Actually Happened Late Last Night When I Left Work I Went To Walmart And Was Able To Park About 4 Spaces Down, And Walk In Without Stopping Or Even Getting Winded-something I Could Not Have Done About A Month Ago. I Still Have To Use The Motorized Carts, Cannot Walk Far, But It Was Much Easier To Navigate And When I Came Out Of The Store I Was Able To Stand And Put My Bags In The Car Without That Suffocating Feeling, And Then I Got Home And Was Actually Able To Get The Bags In Without Feeling Like I Was Going To Pass Out--sounds Like A Small Feat,but To Me It Is Not, It Feels Good! And I Am Most Grateful--thanks To All Of You For Listening!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 PM   #59  

Congrats PJK isnt it wonderful when you are able to accomplish something that you couldnt do before I just love that! KUDOS TO YOU!

My 2nd positive for the day is when my husband came home from work we went and turned some bottles in and went to mcdonalds and each just got a pop and sat and played a dice game that he brought and then I decided to WALK HOME! Now granted it wasnt far enough to burn alot of calories only .60 miles but I was happy that I made the decision to walk home.

It seems like everyday I want to do more and more walking and I hope that feeling never goes away though I am dreading the winter time cause I wont be able to go walking ( unless it is nice out and not snowing) but there is snow shoveling which is a great workout too so anyway that was my other positive for the day!

talk to you soon
keep rockin'
Heather
Old 08-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #60  
PJK
pjk

Heather-Good for you!

NITE ALL! WILL CHECK IN SOME TIME TOMORROW!
Closed Thread