Old 04-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 404.4/404.4/???

Height: 5'8"

Default I fell off the wagon :(

I started posting here like 2 months ago... I don't know if people remember me. But I was doing SO great for like 2 weeks...and then I got my period and had some chocolate...then I got down on myself for eating it...then it all just spiraled out of control. I know that people mess up & that doesn't mean I have to give up totally... I just have to beat it into my thick skull!!

I think that what I need is a couple people to keep me in check daily... someone to report to... and just talk to about struggles. I have one great girl I met here, but we only chat every few days (I love you!! heh) but I need someone to check in with every day...and it never hurts to have more than one person, right? So if you're willing, send me a PM!

I FINALLY bought a scale. I weighed myself and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was thinking close to 500... but it was 404.4. I need to make myself a little ticker at the bottom of the page & over to the side like ya'll have

Anyway, I'm glad to be back & I PROMISE to come back daily & participate. I think that'll help me out a lot.
pinkandsparkly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #2  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

It's always tough to "get back on the wagon" but once it's been a few days, it gets easier.

Are you sure you are eating ENOUGH? At your weight, you should be making sure you get enough calories for your needs! I know that when I don't eat enough, it makes it REALLY hard to resist bingeing. Also, I allow myself something sweet now and then. I like chocolate actually because you can buy it in small amounts, and it's really sweet so it cures a sweet tooth. Also, the dark chocolate is not bad for you at all.

Good luck!

If you need to talk, feel free to PM!
PinkFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #3  
Do everything in love.

S/C/G: 420/305.4/145

Height: 5'9"

I have a problem with "all or nothing" thinking too. I really get down on myself if I slip once, so I start falling into bad habits. I'm trying to rewire my thinking, so that if I slip once I just let it go and make my next choice a good one. I know that slipping doesn't mean I'm a bad person or a failure. The next choice is mine to make and I'm not going to let one poor choice derail all of the other good ones. I'm also a horrid procrastinator who has to get away from thinking, "Oops, I screwed up today. I'll start again tomorrow." If we slip, we start over in the next second, not the next day or week. Coming back was a good choice, so keep going with the good choices!
ohlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Do not beat yourself up! I kinda did the same thing this week! ugh......chocolate and period for me too.....lol! Just pick right back up where you left off. If you are like me, beating yourself up will only make you feel worse about yourself and you will want to just give up. Just put it behind you, try to learn from it and keep on keeping on....lol. What I have learned from this week and this fall is that I need to drink a little extra water and I need to find something healthier that will fulfill my craving (haven't figured that one out yet, so any help would be awesome).....lol. Keep your chin up!
abreezies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #5  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

^^^What PinkFlamingo said! Make sure you're eating enough! That was my mistake when I started last month. Listen to the ladies here--they know what they're taking about!
ParadiseFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

I'm so glad you're back, I really missed you!
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:47 AM   #7  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

aw dont beat your self up about it.. learn from.. why did you eat? how did you feel? and when your feel like a binge or chocolate gum... chew it hard.. until it goes away... its helping me and my friend.. good luck!!!

babble-i love love love your display pic.. i have a little bunny that looks just like that one.. only mine is crazy lol
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #8  

Thanks for all your replies For those who PM'd me I will get back to you in a little bit!

How do I know if I'm eating enough? Is there some kind of chart to go by?

Also, how do you all get those tickers? I want a cute one! Heh.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 316.5/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back I too have fallen off the wagon and am coming back. The ladies here are awesome and very helpful. You can do this! What plan are you following? That might help you on knowing how much to eat.
keeperofthehome4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 AM   #10  

Hi there!

Quote:
I just have to beat it into my thick skull!!
Yeah, I have to do that too

I'm very new here, so I dont quite have the ability to send a PM yet, but Im available through MSN, if you happen to use that. Just PM me how to contact you on it. If not, thats cool. When my 20 days are up I'll send you a PM Cause I would love to have someone to chat with too, help keep me focused...and sane, sometimes
DragonFly28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #11  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Hi pinkandsparkly
I would like to say how awesome it is that you DID get on the scale. For me, scale avoidance means doom. Sometimes it is uncomfortable to face it, but getting on that scale keeps me on track.
Welcome to 3fc!
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperofthehome4 View Post
Welcome back I too have fallen off the wagon and am coming back. The ladies here are awesome and very helpful. You can do this! What plan are you following? That might help you on knowing how much to eat.
I'm not on a plan other than trying to eat right & exercise. I'm leaning strongly toward Weight Watchers, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly28 View Post
Hi there!

I'm very new here, so I dont quite have the ability to send a PM yet, but Im available through MSN, if you happen to use that. Just PM me how to contact you on it. If not, thats cool. When my 20 days are up I'll send you a PM Cause I would love to have someone to chat with too, help keep me focused...and sane, sometimes
I'll send you a PM. I don't know that I have MSN (just Yahoo and AIM) but I can get it
Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly28 View Post
Hi there!

I found it. And I can't PM you either for some reason. My screen name there is pinkandsparkly33 @ hotmail.com