Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #46  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Oh I have an after thought,

Can someone tell me please how to add one more cheer leader to my girls at the bottom to show another 5 released.

Thanks all
Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Oh I have an after thought,

Can someone tell me please how to add one more cheer leader to my girls at the bottom to show another 5 released.

Thanks all
Just into User CP and edit your signature by adding one there just like you add them when you post on a thread.

Congratulations!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #48  
Freshly Hatched

S/C/G: 409/249/220

Height: 5'2

woot colormerd47! you beat me by 1.2lbs! Now I have to think of something positive
Old 02-19-2010, 01:19 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

First of all to Ags- How awesome!! Isn't that just such an amazing moment when you keep seeing those numbers go down. Congrats again!!

Carol-I'm so glad your dad came through with flying colors, hopefully it will be a long time before he has to see the inside of a hospital again. Thanks for the congrats-I must of got on the scale 3 times that morning just to make sure. It's exciting and kinda scary-tried on some clothes that have been super tight, looks like in another few months I should be able to wear about 15 things that have been sitting in my closet waiting for the last 2 years. That will be so awesome!!

Learn-paying off a vehicle is one of the greatest feelings ever. Sometime in the mountains sounds fabulous!!! Where at if you don't mind me asking?

dgramie-oh the sun...how I missed it. February is such a rough month, more gray days than any other month of the year. You saw flowers-that gives me hope. Though I am not Catholic either, I always have believed the idea of lent is a beautiful one and finding more time to connect to a higher power can only bring more joy and enjoyment of life.

Big Mike-Ah...Dunkin Donuts...time to make the donuts, oh I used to love that commercial, as a kid I always felt so bad for him, was there no one else that could make the donuts? Skating-you're daring. I tried skating...it was more like crashing..into the ground. Who knows, one day I may give it another whirl.

ZimZim-Welcome, welcome. I quit smoking for about 5 years and then started again last year. It's not as bad as it used to be..now maybe 5-6 a day compared to 1 1/2 packs a day last time. I was so stressed out, I was losing my mind. But coming back here helped and I've been able to get back on track. Actually the last few months have been some of the best in my life in a long time.

Bee-So happy to see you here, can't wait to get to know you better

As for me, my pos for the day is...though I still have a little bit of the cold left I was only taken out for two days. I couldn't excercise today or yesterday which bummed me out.. but I'm already at about 80%. that would have never happened 45 pounds ago. I would have been down for days.

And Rainlady and Book Wyrm are in Clarksville competing for the State AD competition. they've worked really hard so hopefully they will do well. I'll keep you all updated.

All my love,
Faith

Last edited by sweetcakes736; 02-19-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:21 AM   #50  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hola chickies!

what FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all it was another beautiful sun shiny day and I can smell spring in the air! I actually rolled down my car windows while driving home from work the sun was shining that warmly and brightly!

second of all I am feeling 99.99% back to my old self again! I think I coughed maybe once or twice today and I think I felt a bit of stiffness in my back once or twice when bending over! It is good to feel good again!

3rd of all we ordered our new super comfy latex eco friendly mattress today officially and it is being delivered tomorrow! I think have a good quality mattress for a change will really help my back and improve my quality of sleep! not to mention I got a heck of a deal on it! I got it for $500 less then the sales price! I have mastered the art of haggling

and 4th and best of all my best friend in the world jsut delivered a healthy beautiful baby boy this evening and i couldnt be more happy for her and her hubby! they tried fro two years with no luck so opted for adoption a few months after the adoption was complete she got pregnant..LOL.. I'm just tickled pink
Old 02-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #51  

Good morning all,
WOW OH WOW!!! Ags, look at you, four point two!!! That is just totally awesome.

It looks like everyone had a great day yesterday. I will be back later when I can spend more time actually reading your post instead of a quick scan.

Let's make it a great day.

Later ~ Learn
Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Ags - we knew you could do it - every last one of us!

I'm so far behind on personals I'm not gonna try to catch up - I promise to try to keep up at least for the rest of the weekend. Seems like once Monday hits and the work week starts my good intentions go out the window. Doesn't mean I'm not thinking of each of you.

I had quite the surprise this morning when I showed up for the 630 water class - my trainer had dug out some ankle weights for us - giving me the heaviest and told me to stay in the shallow water (I think she wasn't sure she could haul me up from the bottom of the deep end). At first it was like moving in slow motion - what a workout! I tried to also use them in the second class which is a deep water class but only made it 15 minutes into it before taking them off. So after two fairly grueling hours of water class, where I actually found myself sweating, I also just did a one on one session with her - we had to laugh about it cuz I pay money for this. I think I'll have a little nap this afternoon before hitting the chores. Tomorrow I'm having a product party and need to spit shine the house. Looking forward to the healthy snacks I will serve - remember the dry salsa mix I shared with you around Christmas - I'm going to whip some of that with some ff cream cheese to serve with veggies and I have some nice big strawberries that will show nicely.

Be warm - be well.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #53  
Freshly Hatched

S/C/G: 409/249/220

Height: 5'2

I wish I could do water training, I hear it's super effective and it saves your joints from all that impact stressing and damage.

Today, I did the popeye thing with my arms and noticed, there are ARMS UNDER THERE! The wings remain but an arm is taking shape and starting to pop out. That's just awesome for me, I can't remember the last time I saw actual arm and not just flappy flaps. Have an awesome Friday everybody!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #54  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey there everybody,

It is a wonderful day here in the neighborhood!! Glad to see you all out and about.

Learnie pooh,
I tried to add it like I add it to my post but it did not work. It just comes up with two dots and a sideways smile. Guess I will have to wait on my daughter. BIG TIME CONGRATS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! ENJOY THE DAY, do something special. OOOOO the mountains sounds divine.

ZimZim. trust me babe,, whatever you did was great!!! Anything is always better than nothing!!!! Find those arms girl, I am still looking for mine.

Maria,
So many positives, where do I start. The new mattress sounds like a winner, better sleep, better back, better Maria. Now do not wear it out right away, it has got to last!!! LOL LOL Now getting you health back is order is outstanding. Rock it momma!!!

Carol,
You are the water training Queen. I cannot wait for summer, I have a standing date with the pool. Wow I said, now I have to do it!!!! YOu are turning into one hot momma. I am making your salsa mix this weekend, we just suck the stuff up, so I figure it is defintly cheaper for me to make it. Enjoy your house party.

Sweetcakes,
Praying for your kids win this weekend!!!! So happy to know you are getting better and were not having to be down as long as usual. Ain't life grand!!!!!

My positive for the day is..............I bought a new pair of tennis shoes....praying they will help my feet my changing my shoes more often. Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. Now I gotta make a new ticker for the next goal. And that is I want to release 35 more by the end of July.

Just a little more news from the homefront..................Morgan's friend Drea has been released and has gone home. I got accurate details..........she was shot twice in the chest, twice in the leg, and once in the arm. Now let the healing process begin. Keep those prayers coming. The other young lady, the one shot in the head, is still in ICU. She is recongizes everyone but does not remember why she is there. Please continue to pray for her. Prayer changes things, they both need change.

Well loves, it is the weekend and that is a positive within in itself. See ya soon.
Hugs love and blessings,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 02-19-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Just a quick note-
I just found out that both kids got a gold medal in speech at State-will know more tomorrow.
Love
Faith
Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #56  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Faith,
Your kids are kickn' butt and taking names!!!!! Hot diggity dang dang, you must be oh so PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not, I AM!!!!!!!!!!!
:c heer2:: congrat:
Old 02-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #57  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey check it out,

I reset my ticker for my next 35 down.......so here I go......down down baby.....down down the roller coaster!!!! I am so up for the ride!!!!!!

Last edited by colormerd47; 02-19-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #58  

Good Morning Everyone,
Well, I never made it back to catch up with all the POSITIVENESS here yesterday, so please forgive me. My husband and I went out for an early anniversary dinner yesterday, just the three of us. We include our son since he is a big part of this marriage. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and yes, I saved up for several days so I could enjoy myself. Had my favorite caesar salad, one slice of their awesome warm bread, and then ordered their 6 oz. bacon crusted sirloin and a plain baked potato. I hadn't been feeling all that wonderful midway through the day, but didn't want to miss or spoil the anniversary dinner. I ended up eating only half the steak and brought the other half home for my lunch today. The baked potato was left behind untouched. So I'm thinking I did O.K. concidering I save up calories so I could eat there.
By the time I went to bed though, which was around 7 pm I was so sick. I feel like my cold has come back with a vengeance. My sinuses are Frackalackin' packed with those little ugly booger guys from the Musinexcommercial. So it looks like today is going to be another sick day for me.

Now the POSITIVE for yesterday is our income tax refund came in already. The last time I checked on line it said due in on march 16th. so that was a wonderful surprise and to top it all off my husband made an error on one of his deductions and it worked to our favor. WOO HOO!!! I was able to order the Cusinart Grill that I have wanted forever and it will be here on tuesday.

sweetcakes- Tell your kids I said congratulations on the gold medals. That is totally awesome. How's that new tower working out for you?

maria- Congratulations to your friend's and their new baby boy. How wonderful for them. How's that new bed? Are you all comfy and cozy under your covers?

gggirls- The water class sounds awesome. I was thinking about ordering some ankle weights for me when I start walking in the pool again. I can't wait to start walking in the pool again. Did I mention that I can't wait to start walking in the pool again?

Zim- All this hard work your doing is starting to show in other ways then just on the scale. We call the NSV's (non-scale victories). Congratulations!

Ags- Way to go on getting the new shoes. What kind did you get? So your saying that Morgan's friend was shot 5 times and has already been released from the hospital? That is amazing! My thoughts and prayers to Morgan's other friend still in the hospital.

Well that is enough for me, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Later ~ Learn
Old 02-20-2010, 06:40 AM   #59  

Default Important News Alert!

THE ROBIN RED BREASTS HAVE LANDED HERE IN FLORIDA. HANG IN THERE ALL YOU NORTH OF ME, SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY!

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 02-20-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Learn - put those robins on the next plane please. On a serious note - please talk to a professional before you order the weights. I do not have a bad back and the strain is intense - I would hate to see you injure yourself. They do have some booties that add some resistance - maybe that would be a place to start.

Ags - I wanna hear about the shoes too! Love the new ticker.

Faith - thanks for sharing the news about the kids. You have been in my mind all month long as I exercise - I strive for 1500 minutes/month and break it up into 500 by 10th, etc - I will have 1000 in by the end of the day. Being a short month I'll have to push but I will get 1500. I need to remember to add my January minutes to the total when I post since I posted before we left on vacation. Have a great day!

Zim - what Learn said! Don't be ruled by the iron monster (easier said than done). I have found I don't lose inches at the same time I lose pounds - but I want it all.

Enjoying my coffee before I head to the pool for class this morning. Then home to do a few last minutes things for the party. Coupla hours with the girls all here and I have a feeling it will be a Mexican night out. I will make good choices. BTW - I made the veg dip with the dry salsa mix and cream cheese - it is awesome - I'm guaranteeing I will be asked for the recipe.

Be warm - be well.
Closed Thread