Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hi all,

I really think it is my Gall bladder too. I was on ursodial for a about 6 months when I first started losing weight but that was it. We shall see on Monday or Thursday.

thanks for all the help and understanding. I am gonna try to get my little puppy that bites like a lion to take a nap with me. lol.

blessings,
Annie
Old 02-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #32  

Hiya my peeps!

Annie, I'm hoping something is done soon about your gallbladder or whatever is messing with you.

Cyn, you go girl! And I love your new avatar.

I have great news. The Jackson-Pratt drain I was sent home with on Feb 5th is OUT! The great nurses and PA at Johns Hopkins surgical clinic got me an appt today. I have an appt with surgeon on Monday, but I was afraid in the next few days, I'd get an infection since it's been in too long plus the stitch holding it still got pulled. It's been in me and non-functional for 7 days; 5 days too long because of being snowed in here in DC. It's didn't hurt to be taken out. I was afraid it would. It's gone! I'm so happy.

Hugs to all,
Ratkity
Old 02-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey Ratkitty, if it didn't hurt I'd rule out infection! SO glad you are on the mend.xxxxxxx
Annie HUGS & hoping you are 'sorted out' soon, after all this trouble it's time you got to enjoy your new body! xxxxxxxxx
Cyn, lol about the religious guys, still if they know what's goin on you never know what might be said to 'her'. Hope you are enjoying your walks & feeling better soon.
I had terrible chest pains on Wednesday night, they continued through Thursday. they were bad enough to stop me moving, breathing, anything, I rang up a medical advice centre call 999, NO!!! I saw the Dr who said it looked like I had a virus but to keep an eye on it. I'm much better, only had three lots of pain yesterday & none so far today. sadly I was OFF PLAN for two days, not much food but cr@ppy choices, biscuits, COOKIES, lol, 'custard creams' don't even like them!! They are SO sweet, still back on the straight & narrow today! I'm still a bit scared to exercise though, dunno whether to wait a couple of days or try & see how I feel, any advice?
xxxxxxxxsharon
Old 02-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #34  

Hi sharon,

Chest pains?! Oh dear. Was it your lungs and breathing? So sorry you had this. I'd have called emergency too. I'd wait a few days to exercise especially if taking deep breaths cause pain.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 02-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #35  

Something I found while perusing the web.. great inspriation!

People are often unreasonable, illogical
and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish,
ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends
and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight.
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

-Kent Keith
Old 02-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

RAT: I really love this saying! I think I shall print it!

LAst night hubby and I went walking. About 3 streets over we noticed the cops had a house barracaded. This almost never happens where we live. There were some neightbors outside. We asked what happened. I guess some dingdong guy was robbing someones house and SHE came home from work..walked right in and asked wha the was doing in her house..he said "I lost my dog" OMG what a dumb butt..so he ran out of the house..and she followed him with her car..and he ran home to his own house..AGAIN dumbbutt! So as of last night I dont know when or if they got him out..but when we left SWAT was getting ready to break in the door.

I don't get it..you have one chance at life that I know of and this is what this dummy decides to do with it. (shrugging sholders)

Tonight I am staying at my sisters to watch her kids. I hate being away from my hubby...but one night should be fine lol.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #37  

Happy Valentine's Day chicks!

Rat...I hope all continues to go well with your healing.

Annie...keeping you in my prayers. I am sorry you are not feeling up to snuff!

Hubby and I went to the movies yesterday afternoon for an early Valentines Day date and saw "Young Victoria". Wonderful film! We both loved it.

Today we are doing some painting in the house...I know...how romantic!

I am staying ON PLAN and there will be NO chocolate or overindulging here today. I REALLY want to get to my goal by this time next year!!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Old 02-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Morning all..

Well the kids wiped me out last night! THey were up til 2am and I was sooo trying to sleep but couldnt. I will be draggin today I am sure. Heck them too cause I made them get up at 8 lol.

Today I feel a little sad. Its getting closer to the time when my sons EX will have the baby, if she hasnt already. I wish she would JUST wake up and realize how stupid she is being. How would she liek to have helped create a child and someone tell her she cant see it! KARMA I hope comes soon for her!
Old 02-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Rat: Thanks Yippee for the drain coming out and not hurting. They took mine out in the hospital the next day? I guess every Doc is different. Are your sweet parents still there?

Sharon: Oh sweetie pie. I am so sorry that you had chest pain. About a month after my heart attack I was having chest pains like that all day and I finally went to the emergency. It turned out to be pnuemonia. Please be careful.

Cyn: So sorry about you getting sad. Can't you guys get a lawyer and get shared custody or at least visitation?

Peggy: Painting is my kind of romance. lol.

Happy Valentines day to you all.

Many blessings,
Annie
Old 02-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #40  

Hiya my Peeps!

I continue to heal and even took a bath last night cuz I could! My parents left Friday. It was both sad and happy to see them go. I have a tiny house with 1 potty and it was a big act of coordination to get 3 adults in and out without mishaps lol. I was sad because it was nice to have company and talk to Mom and Dad anytime I wanted. I had their complete attention since we were snowed in here TWICE! lol.

The animals miss them. Charley, one of the goldens, really liked Dad as did the parrot, Buford. Ratkity misses hissing at everyone. Buffy tried her best to get extra food from them, but never got any.

Mom's old cat isn't doing well and really hung in there until she got home. He's 19 yrs old and barely hanging on. Poor BikerMa is beside herself with grief. It's so hard to let go of the sweet fuzzies when it's time.

Cyn, my little sis just had a gaggle of 8 yr old girls spend the night. She said she's exhausted too!

Tort, lol about your romantic painting!

Sharon, how are you feeling?

Hugs to Catherine, Chaos, Heathers, Nathan and all the other Peeps and Lurkers!
Ratkity
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #41  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

Happy V-Day! I think I made it through without too much damage to my calorie intake. WHEW! I would love to celebrate next Valentines Day 100 pounds lighter than today.

Rat-> It sounds like you are doing amazing. Keep it up!

Cyn-> Isn't it possible that after the baby is here she would have to allow visitation rights? That just seems so wrong, to keep a Father from it's child. There are so many Dead Beat Parents out there and it just kills me to think there is one being denied access.

I am looking forward to this week. I am taking off on Thursday to fly to Florida to spend some time with my BFF for 4 days. She just went through a divorce and had to sell her house, so I am planning on helping her pack and find a new place.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Stop, new thread.
Closed Thread