Recapturing my energy

• One thing I have realized is that my weight gain is stopping something that I always cherished and felt was an essential part of who I am----my energy levels! Even when i was lighter, but still considered morbidly obese (I guess I am super morbid obese now), I had soooo much energy. I could do things that most other people could, I could fit in most seats, and I think I just looked healthier, but big.

I want to regain my energy. I think that will help me be better overall. I think that I also need to put this energy into myself rather than put it into other things.

So, I am going to increase my water intake (I have been very dehydrated lately), take my vitamins every day, and increase my veggies and slowly eliminate grains. I think that will make a big difference in how I feel, and hopefully help to jump start my weightloss.
  • How about incorporating some excercise too? It'd be great to see you post on the excercise thread.
  • Quote: How about incorporating some excercise too? It'd be great to see you post on the excercise thread.
    you are right. I need to start doing some type of exercise. the weight has made it so difficult. i do try to park far from store entrances. i need to do more.
  • You can start by setting little challenges like that for yourself. Park further. I remember one change I made was to WALK up the stairs (one flight) to ask hubby a question rather than yelling up. You'll be surprised how quickly it gets easier! Find a way to make a commitment to just moving MORE the first week, and go from there!