Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Good day today! No food meltdowns, even though dinner was spur of the moment.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

pretty good day here..not perfect but not bad either..
not alot going on here..which is nice!!!
closets ended up not getting touched today but the kitchen got alot of attention.
Grocery shopping tommorow and getting lots of veggies and fruits.Hubby asked for lots of salads...
Old 01-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #33  

A quick stop by before I head out in the snow and cold to get groceries. Scales are not really moving downward very fast this time.Looks like I have lost about 2lbs this week.I was hoping for much more since I gained so fast over the holidays.
I have to get a new planner. Mine ran out on the 6th and I have been lost without one. Im hoping to find some pretty color ink pens to write down my food and exercise and water with.
Stay warm and safe and drink your water!
Old 01-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #34  
BELIEVE!

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is having a good day and staying warm! It was a good and low key day around here. This morning I made multi-grain waffles on my new waffle iron. The whole family enjoyed them! Then it was my turn to hit the gym with my neighbor/gym buddy. We did about an hour of cardio and some abs.

After that hubby and I traded places and he went to the gym. YES! That is 4 days in a row!! He's so pumped up right now.

Then it was grocery shopping and cooking dinner..Together!

WOW...I don't know who this man is in my house, but I hope he stays for a long time!!

Food has been great today. I am hungry now and trying to hold off on the evening snack a bit. We are going to be up watching football.

Gotta run for now! and to all!

Barb
Old 01-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

We hit the gym today - I did great - until I offered hubby some advice on a piece of equipment he was struggling with. I'm so glad he's there I'll just zip it from now on.

Food great today - weekends I really struggle. I'm excited about the recipes I have added to my menu this week - a new pot of soup tomorrow for the week. Tonight was a shrimp/broccoli/pasta quick combo.

I think all of Kansas City was out and about today - too much cabin fever. And it got to about 10 - gonna be above freezing later this week - looking forward to it warming up.

Terri - we head out at the end of the month. Hope its warmer in the Caribbean by then too!

Be warm - be well
Old 01-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Hi ladies,

It was a pretty great day here. The sun was shining and even though it was cold, it didn't feel all that miserable. I finally got the ATV to start. I decided that I needed to have a little fun with the snow. I have been grouching about it since this started on Christmas day. Duke and I had a lot of fun. I got the snow drifts knocked down in our driveway. I think enough that DH will be able to get his van out and about. He did very well this week but he was housebound for 7 days. Today we got out and went to town. Mainly just to get him out. I think this next week, he will have his freedom again.

Tonight, he made me the best turkey burgers I have ever had. He mixed in blue cheese crumbles and poultry seasonings then cooked it in a skillet with a little olive oil. OMG, that blue cheese was fantastic and it doesn't take much so it doesn't become a calorie killer. I also got a new salad dressing tonight. A garlic vinagrette. Wow, that was good too. I told DH that when his runs out, we'll make our own and no more creamy salad dressings.

Barb - That is so exciting about your DH. I know you've wanted this for him for a long time. Congrats on your loss!

Carol - You must be counting down the days. You're doing so great with getting to the gym.

Judy - Congrats on your loss too! for being OP!

Georgia - I was wondering about you earlier this week. I was going to go back through the threads to see if you had mentioned leaving or something. I'm sorry you're dealing with all the divorce stuff. Be strong! Come back soon!

Deb - Maybe you'll be getting warmer temps soon too. How are you doing about staying off the computer?

Heather - Did you have a good day too?

I better get this posted and see what the hound dawgs are up too. to all!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #37  

Sounds like people had some good days! I'm having quite a nice one. Great workout at the gym and then some errands and then home to relax. We've built a fire and hubby made dinner. Excellent!

I have a fair bit of work to do tomorrow, but at least I enjoyed one day off!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #38  

hi...things are really moving along on this board.I am thrilled that everyone is doing so well.I had an ok day yesterday but went over on my points. We had to get out and go to the store and hubby said lets go eat mexican. I did really well but know Im over on points and calories. IT was really nice getting out of the house. Our temp is 0 this morning...brrr
Teri- I will be needing any dressing recipes you come up with. I love salads but dressing are killers! I am doing pretty good staying off my farms. I have gotten several phone calls from family and friends wanting me to go help raise their barns. I am always willing to help out.LOL

heather- I need to get hubby to cook...lol we would starve.
good weight loss method for me I guess.

carol- glad you had a good day at the gym

barb- glad things are going smoother for you.

geo- so good to see you. Come back soon please.

judy- hi
Old 01-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #39  

STOP!! To be continued in the next installment! Join us there!
Closed Thread