Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #121  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi Learn just about to head in to work, I am working quite late this evening, but I will be back, just thought I would poke my head in before going in. I am claiming, I am going to have a super fantastic today and I will not let anyone dictate how I feel except the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!!

hugs loves and blessings,
Ags

Hey Learn, I love the no tags on presents thing, think I might give that a whirl. Better color the presents though, since they WILL BE FOR EVERYONE!!! Would not want to give daddy's underwear to someone else. LOL LOL!!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM   #122  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good evening my little rose buds,

Learn where do you keep finding all of these adorable pictures? This one is to cute.

Today a been one super busy day for me. I had to be to work by twelve and by three I was totally worn out, I should have had on roller skates!! LOL One more day and I am off for two. Yay!!!
Since my WI is always on Thursday and they will be closed for Christmas Eve, I had to WI today and without it even being a week, I had released 2.2 more pounds which gives me a total of 4.2 in not even two full weeks!!!!! By next week I am hoping for three more. We shall see.

To all who are not available for whatever reasons, know I am thinking of you and please have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
Ags
Old 12-23-2009, 02:35 AM   #123  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

ags HOORAY! on saying hasta la vista to the 4.2 lbs! How much are you down total? you haven't updated your ticker in ages!

as for me I layed down to take a 30 min cat nap and 3 hours later I woke up!lol.. i haven't determined if this is a positive or a negative because I had much I needed to get done during that time but my body obviously needed it and I sure felt refreshed when I woke up! LOL I woke up anyways and made my yummy low cal tater tot casserole It's pure deliciousness!
Old 12-23-2009, 04:34 AM   #124  

Good Morning!!!
Hump day is here, YAY!!!

Ags- Congratulations on letting go of that 2.2 pounds. That is just fantastic! As far as not putting tags on the presents, I use to put a small number on the bottom corner of the wrapping or you can write it under part of the bow.

Maria- Your body must have needed that 3 hour nap and just think how rejuvinated you felt when you woke up. I haven't had Tator Tot Casserole in a while, must do that soon.

Those that could not visit us yesterday, it's the holidays, I understand. Please be safe and remember we're here waiting for you. I'll leave the light on for you!

As for me my positive is my son is off for christmas vacation amd he's is mine for 19 days in a row. Yesterday I surprised him and picked him up early from school. When he asked me why I told him Peanut (our dog) requested it, she missed him. I can't wait for present time, which is going to be at 4 am on christmas morning due to my DH having to be in to work at 6 am. He has to work 4 hours on christmas day in order to get his bonus pay for christmas so he works 6 am till 10 am.

Well ladies that's it for me this morning. I hope everyone has a great day and please be safe while scurrying around out there for last minutes christmas things. And remember...

Later - Learn
Old 12-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Just a quick fly by - have a wonderful day!

Be warm - be well.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #126  

Good Morning, Good Morning!
WOW!!! Everyone must have been out in the stores shopping or traveling for the holidays. If so I hope it was and will be a safe venture for you. For those that can't make it to 3FC for the next few days, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

gggirls- Looks like it was just you and I yesterday. Glad you could drop in if only for a quickie.

As for me, I had an OP day yesterday and a glorious day with my son home on christmas break. Good golly I wish all 13 year olds were like him. I am truly blessed with an awesome son. Thank you God!
That is all for me this morning, but I'll be peeking back in periodocally throughout the day.
I want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas Eve and remember...

OR...

Because some people don't include the actual day they are counting down to...

Later - Learn
Old 12-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #127  

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. Celebrate the love and warmth surrounding us. Enjoy - relax - take a deep breath and appreciate all of life's blessings.

Learn - we may have been the only ones to post but I know all were here in spirit. I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit for me. I am in my not sleeping mode - I finally got up about 3 - house is spit shined and finally presents are wrapped - BUT - i realized I didn't buy stocking stuffers. I have to work today and have a session with my trainer but I will find the time to make them happen. DH will need some time here alone to wrap anyway (I hope).

Tonight we will celebrate with DHs son and his family. tomorrow morning we will have my parents and siblings for a quiet breakfast and then off to a gathering on DHs side - it's distant family but they have embraced us since his parents passed away - it's become a tradition and I always look forward to it. I think the cooking is mostly done - homemade sauce and meatballs go in the crockpot when I get home from work - then a nap is in order so I wont be crabbier than the 4 year old grandson.

Be warm - be well.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #128  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

I am here wit tech problems. I luv you all, it will be fixed soon. getting new keyboad. Spilt juice all ove it an keys get stuck. Luv you all, Merry Chrrrrisdtrmas. I am going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was here yesterrday too but c ould not post.

Ags
Old 12-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone ... just a quick "Merry Christmas" to everyone! All is well, and I'll log on when I can.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:16 AM   #130  

Have a Very Merry Christmas! Learn

Old 12-26-2009, 05:07 AM   #131  

Good Morning To Us All!
Well it's over, christmas is gone, no more presents and no more christmas music in my house.

Let me get to personals...

ME- Well Merry Christmas to you too!

I sure hope things can get back to normal soon. I hope everyone had an awesome christmas. Mine was very very nice. Spend the late afternoon and evening with some family members on my DH side that we haven't had much contact with in the past 5 years. There is still some issues to be dealt with, but at least the healing process has begun.
That is it for me, I will check back later.

Later - Learn
Old 12-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #132  

Good morning Learn - I'm glad you enjoyed the day.

We had a nice day - we were snowed in so didn't have our breakfast guests and didn't get to the gathering in the afternoon. We had a very nice day though. I was able to come up with a holiday meal for us - not in portion sizes for two though. There are enough leftovers from the past few days to hold us through New Years at least - now portion control and no snacking need to come back in to my behavior. My family will celebrate Christmas on New Years Day. Looking forward to that.

Not sure if we will venture out today - the snow has subsided but still have 30-40 mph wind and it's pretty darned cold out. I really need to get to the gym - I'm sure there won't be a huge crowd there.

Be warm - be well.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #133  

Height: 5'7"

im here...just didnt get here the last few days. I am facing taking down the tree today and getting leftovers out of the house. Its time to go back to my normal way of eating. Scales are up 6lbs but that isnt as bad as it could be. I had a great Christmas with my family. Its so much fun watching the little ones open gifts. My granddaughter was so precious with each gift...she would tear tiny peices of paper off at a time...then she would literally shake with excitement when she saw what she got.
Carol- enjoy your time being snowed in with hubby!!

learn- glad you had a great christmas.

my positive for today is that I am going to get some exercise in today...taking down the tree and then getting out the minitramp.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:26 AM   #134  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hello my darlings,

Sorry I did not get here yesterday but my house was and still is full. So I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!!! I sure did. There must have been about 15 of us here for the last three days and have truly had a wonderful celebration of the birth of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And we a joyous time.

I do hope all recieved my Christmas cards, I was a little disappointed not to have found any special cards like I wanted but working late everyday did not give me to opportunity to expand my search, so I had to go with jolly ones, hope you enjoyed the songs.

Christmas morning here was the best, my Mali loved his motorized Mack truck and I will try to post a pic. Everyone was so happy opening their gifts, it was just so much fun. Wish you all could have been here.

Learn, happy you enjoyed your day and your family. Rekindling is a wonderful thing.

GGG, snowed in ugh? Well you got in alot of quailty time with DH and how special is that.

Dgram, I am with you it is back to basics now.

Nona, I recieved your Christmas card today, and I must say, it was so special, it trigged a smile so big and filled my heart.

I will put all of my cards in a scrap book and will add to them each year. Thank all of you ladies for so many special memories and loving moments in my life.

Good night my darlings, sleep well,
hugs love and blessings,
Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 12-27-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:31 AM   #135  

Hello Sunday,
I hope everyone had a great saturday.

gggirls- Being snowed in sounds wonderful in a way. We had 75 degree weather and it was way too humid for me.

dgramie- WOW! Tree down already! My son use to open presents the same way, one tiney little piece at a time. Then he would stop when he got a piece of sticky tape to play with. So glad you enjoyed your day.

Ags- Working with a full house. I have not recieved your christmas card yet, but maybe today.

nonabee- I got your card yesterday, thank you so much. Hope you had a wonderful christmas.

As for me I had a great day yesterday. Stayed OP all day. Then DH boss invited the store managers and their spouses to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. It was nice, but I felt awkward going out without my son. We never leave home without him, but no kids were invited.
I hope everyone has a wonderful sunday. I'll peek back in later!

Later - Learn
Closed Thread