Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......Part Four

You're on Page 8 of 33
Go to
  • Good Morning ladies! I've been really busy and I haven't had time to post lately and I have really missed the motivation and positivity. I'm still on plan and I've been working out in the gym 3 days a week and i've lost another 4 lbs. I'll be back later tonight. Have a good day
  • Well I finally have a positive for the day. I feel GREAT!!! Work was good, workouts were good, eating was right on track!!! And I'm not even tired which is a good thing since I have to pick my son up at work at 10!!!
  • Super exhausted & can't catch up but HI FROM NY! Very positive today - we had dinner with my mom and stepfather and I stayed within my calories. I can adapt! I don't have to live in fear of how I am going to eat on vacation!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day, LOTS OF LOVE!
  • Hey there sweet things!

Well, yesterday started out positive untill I checked Facebook and noticed my friend posted pictures of me from last and this years camping!! I was not happy with what I saw. To make matters worse, I looked in my full length mirror and started picking myself apart!!! NOT GOOD!!! BUT...now for the positive...I had a very short time to do tons of soul searching! I realized, the despite the photos by this time next year I'm gonna look amazing!!!! I took that horrid situation and made it positive!!! Thats a first for me!!! And also, I figured out that the parts I dont like are the parts I'm gonna work on (hips, thighs, glutes and arms).

So, now I'm feeling good again. My bff joined WW online (because of her busy lifestyle), and she said it was because I inspired her!! What a great feeling!!! PLUS...we went to the gym today, did a weight training orientation then went for supper and stayed OP.

Keep up the great work chickies!!!!
  • Good evening beautiful ladies !!

Congratulations on all the wonderful positives.... you are all very uplifting !!

My positive for the day... felt a bit blah this morning but pushed through and did all the exercise I wanted for the day then some. Also cooked a real yummy dinner that included chicken, green beans, brown rice and asparagus.

Now it's almost time for bed and I'm tired... but in a good way tired.

Sleep well !!

Leslie
  • Hey ladies,

It is way to late for me to be up so I will have to give you all your props in the morning. I am dead dog tired and am going right back to sleep. My positive was and is, I did not die at work today!!!!!

See you in the morning before I go to work.

Hugs, love and blessings,
    Ags
  • Quote: My positive was and is, I did not die at work today!!!!!
    That is a positive...hope you have the same one tomorrow
  • Good Thursday Morning,
    I'm gonna get right down to da biznez! I'll start with Ags and work my way back.
    Ags- It's O.K. neighbor, your tired and still healing. I hope you sleep good and solid. We'll chat later.

Rena- Your dinner sounds yummy! You are just the rock girl, pushing through the blahs. AWESOME!!!

Betty- That photo is just a reminder of why your here and to not give up. Just think how awesome it's gonna be when you can put that old picture next to a picture of you a year later and say, "HOLY S _ _ T! That was me. Oh no never again!"

nooch- No problem, hope you had a good nights sleep. We'll catch up later.

Jacque- Now that sounds like our Jacque, all up lifting and spirited! Keep it going!!!

fungirl- WOO HOO 4 POUNDS!!! That is fan......(wait for it).....Freakin' tastic!!!

HotWings- Love that showering smilie! I like to walk backwards when I do my walking in the pool, it really does give you a work out in a different way. Also after I get a good strong whirlpool effect going in the pool I'll turn around and walk in the oposite directions and OMG! I can barely make one lap.

Shia- You are kickin' butt at the gym girl. And only 19 pounds to go for the half way mark. You are my idol, my inspiration, and I am so proud of you.

Now for me, my ankle is feeling better. I'm gonna try to get my pool exercises in. The weatherman says rain, but to heck with him. Not on my watch.
    I stayed on plan yesterday even though TOM is showing his ugly self early. I was figuring I had at least another week, but nooooo! He's flying in early. That's O.K., he usually doesn't stay long. He did bless me with some (7 lbs.) water retention though. Got a Dr.'s appt. at the end of the month, gonna discuss the water retention problem with him. All I've been doing lately is fighting the retention and I'm getting frustrated with it.
    O.K. Ladies, that is it for me. Waiting to hear that my DH bonus is in so I can go bicycle shopping. I will check back with ya'll later. Have a great day and remember...

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
  • thanks for the info
    Quote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GOOD AFTERNOON DARLIN' SWEET TATERS'S,
    I AM HAPPY TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE NEW PART THREE OF THE ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT ME TODAY IS.....WE ALL KNEW THAT PART TWO WAS REACHING IT'S END, BUT ENDS CREATE NEW BEGINNINGS AND SO PART THREE IS BORN!!!!!!

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTEDWE WILL NOT MISS A STEP AS ALL THE POSITIVE'S CONTINUE.

FOR ANY NEWCOMER'S TO THIS THREAD, LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO LET YOU KNOW JUST WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE A REALLY COOL WAY TO BUILD OUR SELF ESTEEM AND STAY POSITIVE ABOUT ALL OF THE STUFF IN OUR LIVES THAT MAY SLOW US DOWN IN AND ON THIS JOURNEY. THIS THREAD IS ALL POSITIVE, IT IS ABOUT ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, WETHER IT IS BIG OR SMALL, ABOUT WEIGHT OR NOT, ANY THING POSITIVE COUNTS. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU, ENCOURAGE YOU, INSPIRE YOU, AND TO HELP YOU TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO AND READ THE FIRST POSITIVE UPLIFTING NOTIFICATION AND THE SECOND JUST TO SEE HOW WE ROLL AND I WILL ASSURE YOU, ONCE YOU HAVE READ IT, YOU WILL FEEL UPLIFTED AND READY TO FIND ALL THE POSITIVES IN YOUR LIVES. THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, BEING UPLIFTED!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA.

LOVE ,
    AGS___:carrot
    I am new to this and you have really helped me. I have alot of weight to loose but after reading your post I see that I just need to visit everyday to read something positive and keep on going.
  • One banana, two banana
    Good morning! Let's get this thing going...

Smileydd Even in the worst possible situation, there is always a positive if we look hard enough. Keep coming back to this thread and you will see how your attitude will change. It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose, every ounce counts. Keep your head up and push thru.

learn My beautiful friend! I wish I had a pool! I'm glad that your ankle is feeling better and hopefully you can get you a new bike! Yay!!

Ags I hope your slumber was sweet.

leslieThat dinner sounded great. I love grilled asparagus. Good job pushing thru your blah day!

betty You had a lot of positives today. Keep inspiring people to change and you will see how much what you're doing means to you!

nooch Good job on the eating and yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus! You can adapt! Have a great vacation!

Jacque Another one with alot of positives. Keep up the good work!

Fungirl 4lbs!

Hotwings Great job on the elliptical. I am a huge fan of interval training. I started doing it about 2 months ago and by far it has helped me lose the weight I have in the time that I have. Keep going!

Now for my positives: Stayed on plan, got in 90 minutes of cardio, went to bed on time, and able to smile without it hurting.
  • Positive:45 min on elliptical. I have been flipflopping w/exercise. But,got it done before noon.
    Have a great day everyone!I realized everyday has a positive,even if it is that I woke up.
  • Great work on the elliptical! I can only get thru 30 minutes! You are my new hero!
  • Good morning my darling's,

I have over slept like you would not believe so I am running, I am so late for work, but my positive is that I just had to come and say Good Morning to everyone here and tell them to have a fan tab u lous day. Until this evening Guardrailss Up!!!

Ags
  • Ladies, I am sorry it has been so long since I posted in here. I went on a spiral and gained back quite a bit of weight.

Well, I have to post my incredibly sad news first. I'm sure most of you have heard about the shooting at the LA Fitness in PA. One of the three ladies killed was my coworker. I still can't believe someone so sweet died in such a horrible manner. Betsy will be missed terribly.

At the beginning of this week I had started back on my diet and in the wake of all that has happened this week, I have stayed on my diet (mostly, about 90% which is still way better than not at all). I've also decided to make a concerted effort to visit this site everyday.

I want to thank the ladies on this site again, your support is amazing, and I'm sorry I abandoned this site for so long.
  • Quote: Ladies, I am sorry it has been so long since I posted in here. I went on a spiral and gained back quite a bit of weight.

Well, I have to post my incredibly sad news first. I'm sure most of you have heard about the shooting at the LA Fitness in PA. One of the three ladies killed was my coworker. I still can't believe someone so sweet died in such a horrible manner. Betsy will be missed terribly.

At the beginning of this week I had started back on my diet and in the wake of all that has happened this week, I have stayed on my diet (mostly, about 90% which is still way better than not at all). I've also decided to make a concerted effort to visit this site everyday.

I want to thank the ladies on this site again, your support is amazing, and I'm sorry I abandoned this site for so long.
    Dreamer- I am so sorry to hear about your co-worker and I'm sure your friend. I lost a friend 20 years ago in somewhat the same tragic way. In other words someone took her life. I know how much you must be hurting right now. Please know that we are here for you and if you need to get any feelings out just PM me I check back on 3FC often. Love - Learn