Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #61  

Height: 5'8.5"

gggirls and Annie... love the new photos on the picture page! Way to go!!! You both look great.

Annie... I could swim in the big pool... it is open and I stopped by for a schedule. But I had already worked out in the condo pool so decided to give bike riding a try. The hardest part was getting my "bum leg" up over the bar but other than that I did fine, and I did manage, ha.

It is warm here too but I am so happy as my condo is soooooooo cool when I come in (a lot because it is built partially into a hillside).

Hey... I was talking to my neighbor today and she was saying we should post a sign up sheet for people who want to get together and ride our bikes on the trail! We could have a speedsters group and a slowpoke group (LOL I would definitely join the latter)! Hope something comes of it as it would be fun to have people to ride with.

I can't believe I did a 60 minute ride and then another 70 minute one LOL. But I wanted some pix!

Hugs to all
Old 05-31-2009, 07:37 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Sue -- You are really moving and shaking! Sounds like you're LOVING the ! (hmmm.. that bike smilie is a little unclear)

Last edited by Heather; 05-31-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #63  

Annie, your picts are GREAT! You have such a wonderful 1000 watt smile. It's one of those smiles in a picture that makes the viewer smile too. You are radiant!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #64  

Hello my Peeps!

Well, I didn't mean to be MIA, but have been. That happens when I get overwhelmed. Last week I went to a mediation between my sister and her ex. It was bad. The mediator walked out. He almost walked out earlier and I told him to sit down. I told my sister to sit down and shut up a couple of times as well. Her ex was in another room. She was focused on the money he owes her and I believe he was focused on control.

I ate ok, but my weight has been creeping up. I am dealing with emotions by eating. At least I'm not on an M&M binge! hehe. I even ate a salad last week.

Hugs to all,
Ratkitten
Old 05-31-2009, 01:56 PM   #65  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

The past two days have been pretty bad and the scale shows it. I've been working hard all week and the lots of drama and I went back to eating crap food. I feel horrible, both emotionally and physically because of the binge. I'm done. Hopefully next time I try that again I will remember how ill I feel right now so I don't repeat. This has sealed it, I am going to the gym tomorrow no matter how I feel.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Happy Sunday all. We had such a lovely service this morning. We have been going to this church for almost 5 months and I just love the way the preacher preaches and teaches. I hate it when it is time to go. lol. Joel and I went to Costco after church for some dog food. I was really proud of us because we came home and ate, no hotdogs or pizza at Costco, we came home and had leftover BBQ that we had cooked last night. Yummy. He had a hamburger and I had checken breast. While we were at Costco I wanted a wantermellon and we picked one out. I also had a bit of that for lunch and it was so good. I have been craving one. I need to look up how many calories etc are in them. It is so refreashing.

Sue: I'm proud of you for all the bike riding you are doing. Way to go!

Rat: Awwwww gee wiz. You bless me with your feelings about my smile. Thanks sweetie. I'm sorry that you are having so much stress in your life right now with your sister. Hugs.

Gekster: I hope you were able to make it to the gym. Keep on keeping on hon.

Well, Joel is giving the furbabies a bath and I was watching a movie that I have never seen that I tivoed last night. It is so sad. It is called Schindler's List. I'm sure I am about the only person that hasn't seen it. I am going to finish watching it now. Maybe a nice bike ride is in order for us too. The scale is finally down for me to 213. I am trying so hard to get to 210 and it seems further and further away. Maybe I'm trying too hard. This is definately a process for sure.

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #67  

Hi everybody. Hope all of you had a great weekend.

Heather and Annie... yes I am enjoying the biking especially since I have such a gorgeous trail so close to home. But I am frustrated, ha. Yesterday 1 hour in the pool and almost 2 hours biking... and my weight is the highest it has been for several weeks! Today went for an almost two hour bike ride so it HAS to be doing something even if the scale is moving the wrong way!

Annie, glad you are enjoying the new church! And good for you on the eating. Your pics are super.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:39 PM   #68  

Sue -- Step away from that scale for a few days and keep moving!! You know it can take a while for the work to reflect in the scale. Enjoy all the movement!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:53 PM   #69  

Good idea, Heather! Yah sometimes we just have to ignore the stupid scale and keep moving!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #70  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

Thanks for the support dogpal. I really appreciate it and everything is planned for me to start going tomorrow. I'm jump starting things with this strength training group class that sounds very exciting.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #71  

Way to go, Crystal! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes for you and so glad you are getting this jump start!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Annie YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Radiant, in fact, as Ratkitty said (Hi & welcome back, Ratkitty!xxxxxxx) thanks for posting those pics.xxxxxxxxx
Crystal, I wonder WHY we do those things to ourselves (I had a two week phase of stuffing my face, couldn't seem to stop) you are back to getting healthy, put it behind you & carry on. WTG on going to the gym too, exercise makes you feel so much better once yo actually DO IT!! (lol, note to self EXERCISE once back is better)xxxxxxxx
My back/hip is still sore & stiff but it is easing a bit. The nurse is sending me for a hormone screen (menopause) & said NO exercise or strenuous activity or long walks....ummmm I wonder if a session of ten mins on my exercise bike would hurt? Any ideas? I REALLY need to weed around my flowers as bindweed is choking them, I might try a little weeding, taking it steady & kneeling rather than bending down.
xxxxxxxsharon
Old 06-01-2009, 07:48 AM   #73  

STOP!! You know what's up! New week, new thread!!
Closed Thread