Size 18 Jeans!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't believe it!!! I went in Catherine's tonight to get a new outfit for my upcoming weekend trip and the ladies behind the counter insisted I needed new jeans too. They said mine were baggy and looked bad. (I just bought them a few weeks ago.)

I ended up buying two pair ~ one the special Catherine's right-fit sizes, 3 Red, and the other ~ SIZE 18!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been a size 18 since 2002!!! Before that, I was an 18 for a few months in early 2000, then as a senior in high school, then in the 8th grade.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M A SIZE 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also bought a 0X blouse (14/16) but I am WAY more excited about those size 18 jeans.

I was a size 30/32 last August!!!!!

This is my biggest NSV to date! I'm so excited!!!!
  • Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    I Am Sooooooooooooooooo Proud Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cool!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOW! You are down -98 pounds--that is a huge loss. Don't you just love smaller sizes? I bet you look great in them..be sure to post pics when you are ready! High five on your success!
  • Wah-hoooo! I can imagine your excitement the moment they slipped on. That, omg, no Way! moment. Congratulations!
  • Fantastic achievement! Well done!
  • DC - I'm looking forward to the day when Catherine's is no longer a shopping option for me! Great job.
  • Yay!! Good for you!
  • Awesome job!! Just dont get to excited and buy more jeans that size..because those 18s will be falling off of you soon. Keep it up girlfriend!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke, or just weird sizing at Catherine's, so I went to Pendleton today, a regular-sized store, and tried on an 18W ~ fit great! I really am an 18!!!!
  • WOOHOO!!! YAY DC!!! Isn't it a great feeling!?!?!??! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • Woohoo!!!! Way to go, thats awesome!! Proud of you
  • That is so exciting, good for you!
  • I don't think Catherine's will be an option anymore pretty soon ~ mid-summer maybe...we'll see. Well, bras, but not clothes. I love their bras and no matter how much weight I lose, I am quite sure I will never be smaller than a 38DD. 40DD is probably more realistic. I'm a 44DD right now; started out a 48DD.
  • DC you rock!! Keep it up!!