banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

angie - just keep pushing!! you can do it

http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

this might help keep you motivated
Old 04-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #47  

Cyn,

Sounds like you have a few things going on and I would encourage you to go to urgent care as soon as you can. The itching and not breathing well are related to allergy and benedryl was the right thing to do (I'm an immunologist). Next thing is to get the answers to the "spot". I'm not sure if you have a gall bladder, but that is a common place to have pain for it. Again, I strongly encourage you to go to a doc. Tis not the time for forum diagnosis or self-diagnosis. *hugs* Please let us know what the doc says

lotsa luv,
Ratkity
Old 04-05-2009, 08:33 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Cyn, I agree with RatKitten, get to emergency care if needed! Sounds like there are several things going on and you need answers from professionals!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:55 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 364/363/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello, I'm new here at 3FC. I 364 - the heaviest I've ever been. I've tried many things over the years and clearly they haven't stuck. Trying again though.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #50  

Welcome Madam!

Glad you are here

Don't worry about personals, just let us know how you are doing today.

Hugs,
Ratkitten
Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #51  

Height: 5'7"

CYN_IM with Heather and Angie- GO TO THE ER NOW!!! PLease dont wait for it to happen again!! PLEASE!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

Hi all,

Well, I am happy to report what I thought was a 5K wasn't really, it must be longer. Because this morning I did 3.3 miles in 55:25 minutes. Or it could be that half of the other course I was walking was dirt. I walk better on the hard service I guess.

I have my exercise in for the day, so that is nice to have behind me. And I am already at 7260 steps. Yahoo!

I also was able to drop a "little" weight today. I need to get to the store and buy some apple sauce to make some zucchini muffins. I love them for breakfast.

That's it for me now.

Later taters,
Angie
Old 04-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #53  

Angie -- That's great about the exercise! We'd love to be able to record your minutes in the exercise thread!!!

We'd love to record EVERYONE'S minutes in the exercise thread! Please help us reach our goal!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #54  
More Tortoise than Hare

S/C/G: 320/317/199

Hi everyone, I've been traveling and dealing with a broken water-line.ugh. Sorry to be away.

Cyn, I hope you went to the urgent care -- your symptoms are potentially very serious. Whether it's a small thing or big, seeing a dr right away is a win/win. Hope you're feeling better soon!

I lost a few more pounds since my Monday 313 weigh in at the doctor's and Wednesday 311 weigh in for the challenge. yay! I feel like I'm finally starting to get focused for the surgery. Friday, my dh and I cleared the fridge and pantry of almost all my no-no foods -- I mourned the pasta and rice a bit, but keep telling myself to keep my mind on what's important.

I was reading about the importance of making your home a safe-zone with only good foods in it. As much as I'd LIKE to teach myself to control my urges, the reality is I'll have better luck controlling my environment. I'm lucky, too, that dh is so supportive (and as a carnivore/veggie man, he doesn't mind losing the rigattoni.)

Take care,
Old 04-06-2009, 01:59 AM   #55  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

yay! down 3 lbs this week!!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:55 AM   #56  

STOP!! New week, new thread!!
Closed Thread