just thought I'd share my joy

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been a member long enough to post pics and add my ticker! YAY! his makes me incredibly happy for some reason..lol

I posted some pics in the mini goal pics section feel free to check them out
  • I know when I added my ticker it was another tool to aid me in my weight loss. It helped me visualise my goal I shortly after that added another ticker which was the next mile stone I was aiming for. I was not brave enough to post any photographs until I had lost well over 100lbs though I do admire those posters whom post photographs and use it to spur them on.

Keep up the good work and soon you will be at your next mini goal.
  • thanks purple orc! I'd under any other circumstances be way to ashamed to ever post pics- but I figured this is the one place I don't have to be! because were all in the same boat here! Thats why I love this place! I can be me and not feel ashamed of who I am right but- but yet I'm inspired to be a better person!
  • Congrats!

But a note about signatures == they can't be too long or you run the risk of having us mods ask you to edit them or edit them for you. You can see how long yours is vs how long we want it when you Edit your Signature. Two tickers are okay, but once you start adding other images or big text, it's too big!
  • should I edit mine then? or make the font smaller?
  • It IS a bit long. I've played around with mine over the years... rearranged info and fonts to bring it into line. Give it a shot!
  • Is this signature a bit better? I don't wanna go getting it deleted on me now..LOL
  • That looks much better! And we don't delete 'em -- we try to work with people to shrink 'em. We're also not consistent in enforcement. It ebbs and flows...

Now, keep up the good work!
  • I was excited as well to get my ticker!! It's great!!
  • Congrats on getting your ticker and for sticking it out!!! I cant wait til I get my ticker!!!! So, I'm jealous lol... And congrats on getting out of the 300s and into 200 land... I was so happy to get back there again. I had a couple of days where I went back over it and about freaked out!!!
  • Hi ladies and congats to all who made any type of progress in anything!! I gained a pound this week but I am going to continue to keep on pushing. I will get it back off this week and hopefully two extra. I cannot wait to be out of the 300"s. 40 pounds to go.

Now here is something I want to know. How and where do I get these cute little ticker's from. I want one too. Just figuring this out will be a mini goal for me. LOL All of you wonderful ladies keep up the good work.
  • Congrats!!
    I'm waiting for my turn to add a ticker...one of these days!

Blessings,
    Donna
  • it's such a big thing finally getting a ticker! YAY! WEll done.

and well done on the loss too
  • Can someone please tell me how you get these tickers? So you have to be a member for a certain period of time? I think they are so kool. I love it that you can see your weight lost on this graph?
  • Colormerd47 - one day you will sign in and it will say under your profile area that you can edit your signature!!! I was so excited - I just got mine the other day. It takes about 20 days to get it but, it is so awesome when you finally get it... you really feel like YES!!! I am gonna do this, watch that bugger go down lol... So - you go girl... it's on the way for you!!!!