300+ Weekly Weigh-in July to December

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • tonilight, wow, your so close! To be under 300, I haven't been there in 10 years or more.
    purpleorc and dgramie, great work! Any and all loses are our victory!

I will be weighing in on Tues., keep your fingers crossed as I'm hoping I lose at least 2 lbs.
  • Today’s weigh-in brings me to 265.2 which is 2.6 pounds less than last week. Although I don't usually set numerical goals I am hoping to be under 258.2 by December 7th (which will be one year since my restarting the weight loss journey).
  • 293.2! .2! lol
  • I don't know what seems to be the problem, I've been watching my calories and exercising and I gained 1 lb.!!! Makes me almost want to give up. I feel like I'm going to be FAT FOREVER!!!! I'm so bummed.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this weight moving in the right direction?
  • Quote: I don't know what seems to be the problem, I've been watching my calories and exercising and I gained 1 lb.!!! Makes me almost want to give up. I feel like I'm going to be FAT FOREVER!!!! I'm so bummed.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this weight moving in the right direction?
    I know it can be stressful when the pounds seem to go the opposite direction.

Don't give up, you can do it! Maybe you gained muscle or your weight fluctuated, water intake etc. I remember a few months ago I wasn't loosing weight, so I increased my calorie intake and did more cardio workout. Also tried to drink enough water... My diet is non-dairy, no meat, and merging into raw food/vegan which works for me and my lifestyle now.
  • Thanks Jacquie668, I defenitly need the encouragement. I try and remember that muscle weigh's more than fat but still.
  • I weighed myself Tuesday morning, 340.

I was 5 pounds down from last Monday. I ate lower calorie and had a lot more exercise/activity.
  • I am down 4 pounds which puts me at 299 MY FIRST mini goal!
    I am so excited!
  • Last Week 301.25
    This Week 299.75
    Lost 1.5 pounds
    OUT OF THE 300's!
  • Congratulations DucksLove and ToniLight!!!

You guys must feel totally awesome!!
  • 232.6 I stayed the same..no gain no loss
  • Today’s weigh-in brings me to 263.2 which is 2.0 pounds less than last week.

bigmomma - if you haven't started a separate thread, consider doing so. My first thought is that you're either eating too much, or too little. If you just started it's probably too little. It is highly unlikely the gain is muscle, but it could just as easily be water weight.
  • Duckslove, congrat's on getting under 300, way to go!!!!

RealCdn, your right, I wasn't eating enough, thanks for the input. I don't know what I would start a thread about.

I am so excited, I lost 6 pounds!!!!!YAY ME !!!!!!!!!!
  • I am the same this week, no weight loss, but I have been excersizing more so I am hoping its because of muscle gain.
    way to go everyone!
  • duckslove- It sucks when that happens, but you probably are gaining muscle, so no worries