Old 07-22-2007, 04:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/311/220

Wink Lost pounds ...

I donīt know how all of you feel but with so many weight is it hard to see, on which spot on the body the pounds are gone. Only the scale is mostly my indicator that Iīm successful.
I had yesterday a mini-mini goal I bought in June a jeans but she was a little tight and it was a hard work to get in. Now I can wear the jeans without problems, I guess my belly lost pounds *grin*

On which part from your body do you notice a first change?
Tia van Beresford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:21 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

I am kinda losing all over. However, my hubby says he noticed it in my face...a couple less double chins!

Good job on the loss!!
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:48 AM   #3  
MTM

Hi Tia and welcome!

My son told me he really noticed the loss in my face and my backside! (I lost about 50 lbs. a year or so ago--struggling now, though)
MTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #4  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Pictures are one of the best ways to see that you are really losing. Also measurements - are you taking measurements of different areas?

I would say I saw the change first in my face, but then it started all over. I do know the one place I feel I haven't seen much change, and that is my calves.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:52 AM   #5  
kaw

S/C/G: 159-ish/145/140-ish

Height: 5' 8.75"

Weight loss is generally "last on, first off": the last spot you start to store excess fat (disproportionately) will be the first spot you lose it.

For me LOFO (allright, a new acronym!) is my boobs. Then face, lower back, belly, etc. Hips are FOLO!
kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #6  

I haven't pinpointed a certain area where I am losing the most. But my pants fit looser, and the scale lets me know. More importantly: I feel better nowadays. Great job on your loss and fitting pants! Keep up the good work!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: tight 26/26/14

Way to go Tia! Getting into those jeans easily is fantastic! I'm like kaw, hips are FOLO. As far as I can tell I'm losing weight in my face. That's also the last place I really gained in. I used to have a tiny head on big body and looks like I will have that again soon.
balloonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:42 PM   #8  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I lost weight in my hands and feet first. I've had to have my wedding ring taken up 3 times, and I've only been married 18 months. It is down to a 6 1/2 now. I have also lost 2 shoe sizes which is really weird. I've lost 20 inches in hips and waist, and 15 in bust, but my top is still at least 2-3 sizes smaller than my bottom, but it was like that before. I'm practically a Christmas tree.
CatherineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #9  

Sadly the weight goes from my boobs first. For what I weigh I am not that big - I'd like them to hang around permanently and the gut can go first! I look like one of those kids drawings that with the circle and sticks for arms and legs hanging out.
luja is offline   Reply With Quote