Old 03-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #1  

Default I am an old newbie

Well this is a new community for me but I am old at this weight game. I started my first diet when I was 12 years old and have been struggling with my weight ever since expect for 2 years when I was going to college and was at the lowest I had ever been.145lbs and now I sit hear at 367lbs I have gained 2 other people on my body and I do not mean my boys.So here I go if there is anyone who would like to email me every day to keep me on track and offer support I would be so greatful so send me a pm and I will get back to you with my email adress

Last edited by 4my2boyz; 03-11-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: remove emailadress
4my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:50 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Cool Getting off the roller coaster ...

... Dannette ... to 3FC's Support Community!!! I totally know how you feel ~ I think sometimes that our stories are so similar that I wonder why this is happening to so many women??? ... hmmmm ... I was put on a diet when I was 15 y/o by a parent and doctor (not my idea at all). Oh, I lost the weight, but gained it all back with interest; and it's been a roller coaster ride all the way ever since then.

About a couple years back, I became ill; and finally decided that it was time that I take my life back and get healthier. BTW ... your boys are darlings; and I know you want to be healthy for them as well as for yourself.

Anyone can PM (private message) you at any time to give you support; the messages work just like email, in that they sit there until you come and look at them. You don't have to give out your email address to anyone; and the site actually recommends that you don't. I think that most of the people here are authentic and caring; but, just be a little careful in the beginning.

I know that you will find a lot of support here; the 300+ thread here might interest you for sure. Glad you joined us ~ a fellow encourager ... Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:45 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Dannette!

This is a great group and the thing is...we all understand what you are going through because we either are still there or have been at one point. Today is the start of my 5th week OP and I am feeling so much better. You will too! Just jump in and post when you can.
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:10 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Danette! The other ladies said it well -- this is a great place. We get how it "happens" that we put 2 other people in us! (okay, I know that sounded weird, but I got what you said!)

Anyway, check out our numbered weekly thread -- it moves by fast but just start posting and reading! Also check out the stickies at the top of the page and all that!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

WELCOME!! Dannette!!! Your gonna love this group!! Their stories are such inspiration!! When your feeling up or down..this group is there for you!
azcyn is offline   Reply With Quote