3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again..#1082 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/100864-300-ready-try-again-1082-a.html)

AmmiUK 01-02-2007 06:37 PM

Patti - hi! I agree with Heather that it sounds like you could have sciatica. I think perhaps a trip to the doctor is in order? Apart from that I hope you are doing ok.

Zelma's Neil - thank you for letting us know about Zelma's dad. Please let her know she is in our prayers.

Anna - hello and a belated welcome. Oh yes I have a Gazelle Rider, I am one of the original Gazelle Girls :lol: I do believe that my enthusiasm about mine has inspired a few of the other ladies here to join the 'group' :D

Crystal - glad to see you posting, your weight loss wasn't too bad and I am sure you will soon lose it again. The same as me with my 7 lbs gain :yes:

Brenda - love your new photo, you look lovely.

Ok got to go, bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi :grouphug:

toofatforu 01-02-2007 06:47 PM

Wyellen i just today heard of that and the symtoms are very similar. i am gonna see how the rest of the week goes to see if it eases all i know is the pain was pretty bad this morning.

going to lose 200 01-02-2007 07:40 PM

Happy Birthday Anna!!!!!!!

CatherineM 01-02-2007 07:56 PM

Tofatforu-As someone who has a nasty sciatica, that sounds a lot like sciatic pain. Did you hurt your back? If the doctor says that is what it is, just in case he starts talking about surgery, they have found that surgery doesn’t really change the outcome between those who opt for it and those who don’t. I am eternally grateful that I was too large to have mine operated on. I was able to rehab it, and my former roommate who had the same type of injury had the surgery, and she had to have it redone again, and it still isn’t right. This may sound silly, but when mine really hurts, I lie on my stomach with a bunch of pillows under my tummy, and it kind of reverses the curve of the lower back and sometimes will “un-kink” where the nerve is pinched.

I just got back from 60 minutes of walking at the mall. My dogs are tired, and I think I'm a little goofy at this point, so I'll post more later.

toofatforu 01-02-2007 08:06 PM

thanks for the advice i dont recall hurting myself but it is possible... i did have radiation 2 years ago and am wondering if that could cause some nerve damage.

Chiema 01-02-2007 08:54 PM

MY HUSBAND IS FINALLY COMING HOME!!!:cheer: He will home Sunday afternoon. Today at 1145AM a YEAR ago was the last time I saw him. I am so excited!!:carrot: Good thing I decided to get sick this week. :headache: Beside the obvious excitment I do have one question for anyone who is involved in doing the SouthBeach diet. In comparison to Atkins, how does SouthBeach differ from that? Anyone who knows I would be greatful for any advice. Thanks everyone!!:hug:

thinthinker 01-02-2007 08:56 PM

STOP! Don't post here.

Join us at 300+...#1083