Old 12-08-2006, 08:13 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: Happy Friday 12/8

Mornin' All!

How's everyone? Yesterday was an OK day here, so I'm actually in a pretty good state of mind soo far today...but it's still early! :lol
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:00 AM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i am doing ok.....still tired and dreading being at work today. this morning i was having issues with my sewing machine, i'll poke it's eye after work

*wavie* to everyone
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:09 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all, man we went from 99 (avg) post a week to about 10 a day. I am with everyone else, it's really hard this time of year.

I am applying for a Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a local Community College and on the job app they want you to go back 15 years. I was just out of high school. I can barely remember 3 jobs ago let alone that far back. It is sooo frusterating! Lauren are you having any luck?

Hope all is well. I must get back to job hunting.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #4  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Feelin' like crap. AF showed up yest and she is kickin' my @$$. I have had horrible cramps. I mean stop me dead in my tracks cramps. I've done nothing but lay around and sleep and pop more Flexeril (a muscle relaxer). I'll check back later.

Lisa hope your interview goes well! Best of luck to you.
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #5  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Just wanted everyone to know, that I'm still here, in spirit anyway. Going through a tough time. We gotta move, and are looking for a place to rent. (We've been working on getting a loan on this house, but the morgage guy and the guy who ownes it, aren't keeping with the original plan, and what us to lie on 2 diffrent things so were moving out)

So I may not be around much
Love ya all!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Aww man, I'm sorry about the troubles Christi!

Lisa, I've sent a couple resume out via Monster.com, but my recruiter has not come through with any interviews yet. Honestly, I'm not pushing it, because I have to get the daycare situation straightened out first. The child study team has 90 days to figure out if they're letting him into the town preschool program, so right now I'm a little stuck.

Molly, hope you're feeling better.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote